Username Post: Do you only own the Slice?        (Topic#1543055)
Princess Kitty
Veteran
Princess Kitty

Hi Everyone

Sorry if this has been asked before (couldn't find anything when I searched).

Does anyone have the Slice as their only die cutting machine?

I have the Slice, Cricut Expression and a Cuttlebug (which I've only ever used for embossing) and have been thinking about selling the Expression so I was curious to see what other Slice owners have/use.

PK

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to Princess Kitty

well i have the slicer the sizzix the kickside

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes
In response to southern lady

I only own the Slice and hardly ever use it.

fknapoleon
Pro
fknapoleon
In response to GinnyHughes

I own a couple of things, the big red sizzix which is now an extremely awkward and heavy embosser. I also have the Quickutz Squeeze but I hardly ever use it.
I was using my Slice frequently but the adhesive has been getting on my nerves so I've taken a time out from it.

daphne1955
New Kid On the Block
daphne1955
In response to fknapoleon

I've got the big red (and heavy!) sizzix and the slice....love the slice!

Kareiiso
Resident
Kareiiso
In response to daphne1955

I have the Slice, big Sizzix, Sizzix Sidekick and a Cuttlebug. I've primarily been using the Slice since I bought it in January. Much easier to pull it and a design card out than gathering up a machine, the cutting pads and various dies.

I tried selling the two Sizzix machines at my yard sale and there was no interest. I intend to keep the Cuttlebug for embossing, but I doubt I will use it much for die cutting now that I have the Slice.

mom24g
mom24g 
Tenant
mom24g
In response to Princess Kitty

i have the quickcutz and cuttlebug but i have not used them since i got the slice. i adore my machine - so light and quick and so much easier on my hands, i find the squeeze hard on the hands and the cuttlebug awkward and not at all portable due to the size of the dies and plates etc... i just had 3 new slice cards ship yesterday i am looking forward too and am very excited about the new slice elite.

Tara_13CJ
Veteran
Tara_13CJ
In response to mom24g

Thats it..
Only the Slice. To complicated on the other machines for me.

janellie
Diva
janellie
In response to Tara_13CJ

I have the slice, expression and the old sizzix. I rarely use the slice, only my expression.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to janellie

I have the Slice now, as DH bought it for me for xmas, I wanted it and it was on sale at Jo's.

I also own the Expressions,the baby bug, I have a sizzix machine and a sidekick.

Edited by TJCraftyWitch on 01-05-11 04:18 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Resident
In response to TJCraftyWitch

I only have the Slice, and I love it! I had a regular Cricut for awhile, but I didn't like using it, and kept just turning to my Slice. I got the Elite for Christmas, and love it more than my original Slice!

keilla
keilla 
Veteran
keilla
In response to Erin in Okc

I have the Sizzix BigShot, but wanted something that could alternate sizes. Just got the Slice after Christmas.

New Kid On the Block
In response to mom24g

hi ya i hope you dont mind me mail you i can se you a slice are they any good

caraboo
Expert
caraboo
In response to shell24

I have the Slice and a Texture Boutique...love them both!!

New Kid On the Block
In response to fknapoleon

I was using my Slice frequently but the adhesive has been getting on my nerves so I've taken a time out from it.

You should try the Slice Spray Adhesive. It works far better than the gel glue. Best thing they've come out with in a long time!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics