Username Post: Product advice needed!        (Topic#1543153)
cindy10
Pro
cindy10

I've been away from new scrapbooking supplies for awhile, so can someone tell me, what's new out there that I just HAVE to have?

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to cindy10

how long is awhile?

tool-wise, I guess the I-Rock and the I-Top Brad maker by Imaginisce are both getting popular and the new punch anywhere window maker by Fiskars looks very cool. The new Vagabond by Tim Holtz is another machine I'm looking forward to trying out. I don't really have anything on my wish list, tool-wise now, but must-have tools in my stash are my CM circle cutters (especially the new 12 inch ones), MS border punches, my corner chomper, Crop-o-dile, Cuttlebug, and Cricut.

fknapoleon
Pro
fknapoleon
In response to queenofstash

I really want that new I-rock tool!
I think it's always great to go to a craft store and see what interests you. Also, the 'new' stuff here is great.

Gelidy Gelato
Diva
Gelidy Gelato
In response to cindy10

depending on how long you have been gone...what's new...paper cutters have REALLY improved as well as punches.

You can now buy punches that are a lot easier to use (you squeeze handles instead of pushing a button) and store (some have edges that flip up or lock shut). And there are matching corner punches so you can now punch completely around the shape.

Other big improvements... probably Tim Holtz. There are more readymade, high end "designer" products you can buy for scrapbooking.

and last but not least ATG and STICKLES!!!

cindy10
Pro
cindy10
In response to Gelidy Gelato

WOW! Thanks! I've only been away form the newer stuff for about a year, and today at M's I saw all the new Tim Holtz stuff. Wow! Goodies Galore!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics