Username Post: awed!        (Topic#1543221)
TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne

Am in awe of the Halloween papers you lot get there in America! The new Graphic 45 Hallowe'ed is available here but I seen some great papers in the Sb store. *sigh* I'll just add them to me wish list. I love Halloween and sadly it isnt as high celebrated as there. I got me pumpkins already, keeping them in a dark cool place until they ready to be cut.

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to TheCharmedOne

i need to update my wishlist. Thanks for the reminder

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to Just G

I always get SO many Halloween pps and then I am like....WHY did I get all these Halloween pps?! Cause they are COOL that's why!! Love the CC and G45!

TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne
In response to Manda_K

They work great with the goth scene and with the many dress up parties me kids do at school. I recently got the Once Upon a Time paperblock by DCVW and decided thats going to be used for the dress up pictures. So many themes in it. Like I said we dont have Halloween here like in America which is a shame cause its one of me favorite holidays of the year. Its a second after Christmas. The Graphic 45 papers are gorgeous and one of me regular online shops sells them, thank heaven! I love Alice in Wonderland and seen the many remakes, got the books so this would be a great addition. I'd love to dress up as a Vampire Alice or a Vampire Snow white in a torn dress or something. Thats what I would do for Halloween, if we had it here... *sigh* lolol

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to TheCharmedOne

Can you host a costume party Halloween or not?

TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne
In response to scrap4brains

I could if there were others celebrating it! lol Sadly they dont. I always get looked at weird when I put me carved pumpkins outside. I'm in Holland, Europe.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics