Username Post: Mosaic Grid Paper        (Topic#1543251)
New Kid On the Block

Hi everyone,

I am searching for a product for a friend. I have no idea who might make it or even if it still exists... but I figured, who better to ask?

My friend loves to make photo mosaic pages. She has 12x12 sheets of cardstock that literally have embossed grid lines on the pages in 1" squares. The lines are only slightly raised, but they are raised, and not printed on the page. They are made in such a way that you simply drop your 1" squares into the openings.

She has had these for years now, but is running low. I've looked and searched for everything that I can think of, but can't find these. Has anyone else ever used them? Do you know where I could find them, or at least what they're called or who makes them?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Nancy Keslin
Queen
Nancy Keslin
In response to autumnwalker

I saw this at scrapbook expo. hmmmm, if i have time i will do some searching.

Unique scrapper
Veteran
Unique scrapper

mosaic moments. The web site is wishInTheWind.com or MosaicMoments.com I was just on the site the other day and they are having a sale on some of their grid paper

New Kid On the Block
In response to Unique scrapper

Thanks for the advice. I have looked at the mosaic moments and actually called and spoke with those folks. Their products are actually just a grid printed on the page... no embossing, which is what my friend really wants if we can find it. Any other ideas, anyone?

lisymarie
Expert
lisymarie

Can she emboss it herself with a stylus?

1candy 
New Kid On the Block
In response to lisymarie

I am looking for the same thing as

1candy 
New Kid On the Block
In response to 1candy

I am looking for the same thing as Autumn. 12 x 12 pages that already have the squares/circles in them and you just put your pic behind. I am not able to use a stylus.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics