Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Flourish with Bling, where can we get it?        (Topic#1543421)
akentuckygal
Diva
akentuckygal

Anyone know how to get the Flourish with Bling products, oh my gosh, they are so beautiful. Their site only sells to wholesalers.

Kitty_wOlf
Guru
Kitty_wOlf
In response to akentuckygal

• akentuckygal Said:
Anyone know how to get the Flourish with Bling products, oh my gosh, they are so beautiful. Their site only sells to wholesalers.

who's the company?

Kitty_wOlf
Guru
Kitty_wOlf

ohhh... their really calld like that.... *feels damm*.

you could allways send an e-mail and ask....

hotroding scrapbooker
Diva
hotroding scrapbooker
In response to Kitty_wOlf

What requirements do you need to meet to be considered a company? Could you make up a name and pretend?

akentuckygal
Diva
akentuckygal
In response to hotroding scrapbooker

• hotroding scrapbooker Said:
What requirements do you need to meet to be considered a company? Could you make up a name and pretend?

ha ha, I could only wish

lstory 
Mayor

Judging by their web address, they're Australian. You could email or post on their blog and ask if they sell to any American retailers.

Lisa

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to lstory

I agree that you could contact them and ask for a store list.

As far as lookalikes, there are others who carry similar things.
Products Referenced in This Post:

Cica
Cica 
Pro
Cica
  • Cica on 09-24-10 09:21 AM
In response to Here Kitty

The owner is a member here, lucyloveslee, ask her.

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to Cica

She OWNS it??!! Hmmmm...I want some SO BAD!!

akentuckygal
Diva
akentuckygal
In response to Manda_K

Well dah, I didn't put the two together when IngridG was posting that is where she got hers. Geez I feel so stupid. Anyway, I have posted on her wall and pm'd her so I will let you know what she says. I think we should hound this site.......to carry it

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6

They are in Austraila, and no, you can't pretend you're a company. they need a tax ID#...not that I tried or anything........

akentuckygal
Diva
akentuckygal
In response to ScrappyMama6

Ok, just sent my very first message ever to sb.com requesting they carry this product. Its easy, go to home page and go to bottom to contact them. Already got a confirmation email that they received my request.

lucyloveslee
Guru
lucyloveslee

Oh my, Sondra, I just came across this forum and you are so sweet! We will back you all the way if you try to get scrappers on here to request they stock Flourish with a Bling - if it's successful I'm most certain my other three business partners will agree to sending you your very own pack of goodies. Good luck and thank you, XOX Lucy (lucyloveslee).

Kitty_wOlf
Guru
Kitty_wOlf
In response to lucyloveslee

• lucyloveslee Said:
Oh my, Sondra, I just came across this forum and you are so sweet! We will back you all the way if you try to get scrappers on here to request they stock Flourish with a Bling - if it's successful I'm most certain my other three business partners will agree to sending you your very own pack of goodies. Good luck and thank you, XOX Lucy (lucyloveslee).

that would be nice. as much as prima is cool- it would be nice to have something new!!!!

lucyloveslee
Guru
lucyloveslee

Thanks for the support Kitty Wolf, we really appreciate it. We'd love everyone to have the opportunity of trying our products, they are all designed by us and the materials are really unique, full of shimmers and sheen which is hard to see on photos of our layouts. XOX Lucy

Edited by lucyloveslee on 09-25-10 06:07 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

akentuckygal
Diva
akentuckygal

Lucy, thanks so very much. I had posted your site on here but sb.com doesn't allow that I guess because it is no longer showing. So everyone, just google it, it pops right away. GORGEOUS STUFF, go look at IngridG's layout, we all love her work but the layout she posted recently has a flourish.

Kitty_wOlf
Guru
Kitty_wOlf

• lucyloveslee Said:
Thanks for the support Kitty Wolf, we really appreciate it. We'd love everyone to have the opportunity of trying our products, they are all designed by us and the materials are really unique, full of shimmers and sheen which is hard to see on photos of our layouts. XOX Lucy

you allways sell them here too. :-)

i will pass your site to our few little sites here....

akentuckygal
Diva
akentuckygal

just bumping

Cica
Cica 
Pro
Cica
  • Cica on 09-26-10 07:41 AM

I also want some!

akentuckygal
Diva
akentuckygal
In response to Cica

• Cica Said:
I also want some!

Please email sb.com and request it. Did you see IndridG's layout, it looks like its going to pop off the page, watch out PRIMA, ha.....

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics