Page 2 of 36 
Username Post: ~*~October 2010~*~Anything Goes Challenge!!! Sign up til 10/10/10!        (Topic#1543805)
paper_obsessed
Veteran
paper_obsessed
In response to BJscrapsalot

I'm here, but I'll be playing motivational since I'll be moving. Wow, I just realized that I may not get to play until January! I can't believe the holidays are already here!

JayAndXansMom
Queen
JayAndXansMom
In response to paper_obsessed

I want to play again!! I'm gonna set my goal at 5 layouts! I'll paypal you the money later!!

NewSnow0518
Diva
NewSnow0518
In response to JayAndXansMom

it I also wanted to try the weekly photo challenge, what all does that entail?? and do I have to sign up for that now, and do I pay again?? Thanks!

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to NewSnow0518

people volunteer to do the weekly challenge, weekly photo challenge and they also do each daily for a week. Each person does a week. You control the challenges and you make them up, you pick. I hope that helps

sugarcrystalz
Diva
sugarcrystalz
In response to jadebrit

I think I'm going to do motivational this month. I'm still not completely settled in and if I'm in the challenge I know I WON'T get settled in, lol! I do plan on doing a few LOs this month, though.

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms

Ok. I'm back for October. I've finally gotten my life caught back up and should be able to actually participate rather than just lurk.

Put me down for 12 layouts!

I'll get my money in tomorrow or the next day!

And I can host a week if you need somebody.

MelissaW
Queen
MelissaW

Please count me in again, now that I made my goal for last month! This month, I'm not going to try for so many pages... I think my goal will be 12.

Also, if you'd like someone for a week of challenges, I volunteer.

JMorales
Guru
JMorales
In response to MelissaW

because Jade bullied me into it I am going to play again this month! Just kidding, thanks Jade- I really need to get back into it. I haven't touched a picture let alone a scrapbook item since May. And I told my friend I would scrap her wedding. So put me in for 6 and I paypal you the money

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to JMorales

yay! I am so glad you decided to join!

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to jadebrit

okay so when I paypal megan do I pay her 8.55 b/c they will charge a fee? or do I pay 8.00? I got confused last time

MelissaW
Queen
MelissaW
In response to jadebrit

Jade, if you send the money as a personal transaction, they don't charge a fee, so you only need to send $8.

If you send it as a business transaction, you need to send $8.55.

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to MelissaW

thanks Melissa

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to jadebrit

okay paid! Where is Megan anyways? I hope she isn't still sick! I can do a week of challenges if you need to me. I am always on here

Lamoo12
Governor
Lamoo12
In response to jadebrit

actually, after much consideration and calendar checking, i've decided to sit out for october. i hope to visit, but i'm not going to be on this thread a lot.

thanks and i will see you all later.

mommaprov
Diva
mommaprov
In response to Lamoo12

ok this may be a BIG mistake for me but I think I am gonna try this. I am very new to this and still alittle confuzzed but any motivation to scrap is good for me! I am gonna pay tonight. SO I think my goal is gonna be 10 LO. also I am going back over the rules, I feel like I may be asking for alot of clearing things up...sorry.

Oh and my sister's name is Meghann Walker!

amancuso
Diva
amancuso
In response to mommaprov

Megan I sent ya my money, but I forgot to put my name on it....again. the one from Charles Mancuso is mine!

Welcome to all the new faces

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to amancuso

oh...I don't think I put my name on it either

MelissaW
Queen
MelissaW
In response to mommaprov

• mommaprov Said:
ok this may be a BIG mistake for me but I think I am gonna try this. I am very new to this and still alittle confuzzed but any motivation to scrap is good for me! I am gonna pay tonight. SO I think my goal is gonna be 10 LO. also I am going back over the rules, I feel like I may be asking for alot of clearing things up...sorry.

Oh and my sister's name is Meghann Walker!

No worries! There's plenty of veterans playing that you can have all your questions answered without a problem!

PamStewart.Iowa
Mayor
PamStewart.Iowa
In response to MelissaW

JCI - I went over my to do list for the wedding Oct 31st and feeling a little overwhelmed! MUST get invitations out this weekend!

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to PamStewart.Iowa

I have got to clean up this house today!

Page 2 of 36 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics