Welcome to the monthly Monochromatic Layout Challenge. Here are the basics of how it works.
1. Each week there will be a color that you can do a layout around. This is the only color tone allowed in the layout.
2. NEW NEUTRAL COLOR PALETTE! You may add neutral colors to your layout. Acceptable neutral color tones are white, cream, beige, tan, brown, khaki, olive, black, gray, and navy. These are the colors that my mother always told me "go with everything."
3. The majority of your layout - at least 3/4 - must be the weekly color. Any other colors must come from the neutrals palette.
4. Each week there will be a twist. If you complete the twist, your page gets an extra vote.
5. If you decide that you want to complete ALL the month's layouts in one week that is perfectly fine. You can also do the weeks out of order. Whatever works for you!
6. No sign-up required. Just jump in and have fun whenever you're ready!
7. I'm not the comment police. I know we all get busy and get behind. But we all like to get comments on our project, so do your best to give love when you get love.
OCTOBER Monochrome Colors
It's fall, so let's use a fall color palette!
Week 1 - "Fall Leaves" Orange
Twist - Two different decorative borders
Week 2 - "October Sky" Blue
Twist - Use a "Fall" Quote
Week 3 - "Forest Floor" Brown.
Twist - Scrap A Nature Photograph
Week 4 - "Harvest Time" Gold
Twist - Hidden Journaling