Username Post: Name of science themed paper line?        (Topic#1544011)
Scrapbooking Poetess
Veteran
Scrapbooking Poetess

Hi everyone,

I've been wracking my brain inside and out all week long, trying to remember the name (or even the brand) of a line of scrapbooking paper that I saw once several weeks ago (on eBay) that had a scientific theme to it.

Best I can recall, the papers featured (small) patterns such as things like atoms (or molecules or maybe in quarks - some sort of tiny structure of that nature), perhaps test tubes, maybe the periodic table, and other fun science themed patterns. (I don't remember the papers been overly brightly coloured, they had more of a subtle background pattern to them.)

I know this is very little to go on, but I only saw the line once (and can't remember the which seller had listed it), but I would love to find out the name of this line and purchase the papers (especially if they're available here on scrapbook.com) to make some fun layouts about my very scientifically minded DH.

Huge thanks in advance for your help!

Tay
Tay 
Diva
Tay
  • Tay on 10-01-10 05:46 PM
In response to Scrapbooking Poetess

If you can't find it, (sorry, I have no clue) maybe you could make some. I did that a couple times. I needed a rain effect background for a LO, found a good image, did some enhancing with it and then printed it out. (of course, this is only good if you have a 12x12 printer or don't need full sheets.)

jenny2003
Idol
jenny2003
In response to Tay

Atomic Soup by Jillibean?

Scrapbooking Poetess
Veteran
Scrapbooking Poetess
In response to jenny2003

Hi ladies,

Thank you very, very much for your help! I love your idea, Tay, and will try my hand at making my own background images sometime.

Thank you, Jenny, that is precisely the paper line I saw and had in mind! Sooooo delighted that someone else knew what I was talking about!

Many thanks again to your both for your assistance, I really appreciate it and hope you each have a gorgeous Sunday!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics