Username Post: Free Shipping        (Topic#1544055)
ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS

Has anyone heard when we will get free shipping, I do not want to miss it this month.

cheball
Diva
cheball
In response to ILOVEPAPILLONS

So there is free shipping once a month on Scrapbook.com? I love to order, but hate to pay the shipping. I will be glad to watch for the reponses. Thanks for asking.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to cheball

I'd say watch for it within the coming week. my impression is that it's been within the first 7 days of the month (for the past few months anyway).

Katlady
Veteran
Katlady
In response to Tina scraps

It's usually free shipping on a $50.00 order, right? I never spend $50 in one shot. I kinda dribble my $30-$50 over the month at several different stores.

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes
In response to Katlady

Yep, it is for spending over $50.

Tenant

I've noticed the free shipping is usually on Sunday--I get the daily special alert in my email so I know what's on special everyday. And yes it's usually on $50 order. This is when I order those heavy items!

hotroding scrapbooker
Diva
hotroding scrapbooker
In response to korsstubbe

I'm waiting for free shipping day and will be placing my order too.

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to hotroding scrapbooker

Still waiting

Hev
Hev 
Guru
Hev
  • Hev on 10-03-10 10:59 AM

aiting here too! Hubby is gonna buy me some stuff (gotta have my tim holtz) lol. So what is everyone planning to get once free shipping hits?

Edited by Hev on 10-03-10 11:09 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

candy.queen
Expert
candy.queen
In response to Hev

It free shipping only in America??? Im in the UK and the shipping is hugely unreasonable on this site, hence why I dont ever place an order though I'd love to

meowgal
Pro
meowgal

I was going to take advantage of the 10 percent discount "today only" sale, but I will wait for free shipping, as it was more than the discount. Bummer, I thought it was ALWAYS on if you spent over $100, which I was going to do, but I won't pay shipping AND spend that much! They should have free s/h all the time over $100!

kygirlnfla
Mayor
kygirlnfla
In response to meowgal

I agree.....they should do free shipping over at least $100. Some give free S/H after much less....WHY not here too?????

A 40% off any one item offer once a month would be a real draw too, I bet!!!

Edited by kygirlnfla on 10-03-10 05:24 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to candy.queen

• candy.queen Said:
It free shipping only in America??? Im in the UK and the shipping is hugely unreasonable on this site, hence why I dont ever place an order though I'd love to

Yes - all the free shipping offers I've seen here are only in the lower 48 states. Sometimes I've seen a % off coupon included for those that can't use the free shipping.

Tenant
In response to scraprabbit

September's free shipping date was the 4th. So, it's about time for another free shipping day. Hope it's soon.

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to korsstubbe

I so wish this site offered free shipping on orders over X amount or something! I know I'd buy a whole lot more, and a lot more often if they did!

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to MrsAnnieS

Still waiting :-/

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics