Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: What scrappy stuff did you buy today?        (Topic#1544505)
Grimmette
Pro
Grimmette

I have been going a long time from buying anything... Almost TWO months! But today some extra time between classes and work and I caved. Sooo I bought:

Christmas present stamp.
Set of 5 brad/clasp things.
2 tags (specimen and call check).
Silver brads.
4 things of different paints.
Purple boshers.
2 bags of buttons.
Children themed metal street signs.

Not much but sufficed my scrappy-bug. Anyone else have any neat new scrappy stuff?

momma paparazzi
Diva
momma paparazzi
In response to Grimmette

Ya know... I walked into Archiver's today... walked the whole store and looked at everything. I even printed out the coupons in my inbox and brought them with. Guess what.. I didn't buy a single thing!!!!! Pretty good willpower or something. Nothing really grabbed my attention that I felt like I just had to have.

lillygirl7
Guru
lillygirl7
In response to Grimmette

I stopped bye Michaels to use some of my MS 50% off coupons. I got a set of her stacked mini metallic stamp pads (I've never used her stamp pads?), I got the 2 big alphabet punches because I think for 15 bucks they'll be handy for cards and left over scrap paper, I got the big bite crop o dile and some mod podge (which I've never used and have no idea yet how to use lol). I have some coupons for jos that are good starting tomorrow and I wanna get some paper stacks.

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to momma paparazzi

Nothing today but yesterday I bought 5 different embelly packs from ebay...Websters Pages newest stuff...sparklers and resin thingies. From SB I ordered little roses from Prima to replace the ones I ran out of cuz I use them a lot and some zva pearls that I need like a hole in the head and a few more pps because having 1000 different pieces of pp just isn't cutting it (maybe a slight exaggeration but still....).
Last weekend my sis and I went to Scrapbook Territory in Berkeley and we both got all kinds of neat stuff. I think (hope) I am done for awhile. One never knows.
Octopie...what are boshers..sounds like a breakfast food.

armygirl
Diva
armygirl
In response to lillygirl7

I bought some paper at HL and 3 new punches,,they were 50% off. Spent about 23 dollars.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to armygirl

I bought stuff yesterday. I bought 9 single sheets of 12x12 printed paper. And two pkgs of glittery border stickers for a swap. I spent only $6. Love when stuff is 50% off.

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to TJCraftyWitch

Today I had 2 D ring lime green We R Memory Keepers albums delivered + refills!

Grimmette
Pro
Grimmette
In response to dollscrap

• dollscrap Said:
Nothing today but yesterday I bought 5 different embelly packs from ebay...Websters Pages newest stuff...sparklers and resin thingies. From SB I ordered little roses from Prima to replace the ones I ran out of cuz I use them a lot and some zva pearls that I need like a hole in the head and a few more pps because having 1000 different pieces of pp just isn't cutting it (maybe a slight exaggeration but still....).
Last weekend my sis and I went to Scrapbook Territory in Berkeley and we both got all kinds of neat stuff. I think (hope) I am done for awhile. One never knows.
Octopie...what are boshers..sounds like a breakfast food.

They do! lol They're by Bazzil and they look like washers you use with screws except they're for scrapbooking... obviously. lol You can use them with ribbons, distress them, paint/ink them. I never seen them before and thought they looked pretty interesting. The pack I got are in light and dark purple in two different sizes.

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to Grimmette

I stopped off at Michael's after work and was thrilled that they had a new stack of those stamp pads and rub-ons with the chandelier (shine) ,bird cage (fly), key (discover), glasses (vision), clock (take some time), chair (rest a minute) and typewriter (write)!! Each was $1.00 and I love them!!! I also bought some stickers for my LO that I am making of my daughter. I'm taking off work tomorrow so it was a great way to start the weekend!!

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to theellenbee

I ran into my LSS during my lunch hour just to buy 2 sheets of white cardstock...that's all I wanted and needed.....
I came out $15.91 later...well, I ran into a pack of Prima flowers, and a several sheets of Graphic 45's..and some black bling...and a sheet of vintage-y baby cut outs.....

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS

Nothing today but a couple of days ago I went on a loose paper spree and bought about 30 sheets at Archivers and I might have accidentally bought a new Tim Holtz alpha die

DaisyButton
Mayor
DaisyButton
In response to MrsAnnieS

Not a thing!

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to DaisyButton

A few odds and ends-
Archivers- 1 Glimmer Mist & 1 Glimmer Mist Chalk
and 6 sheets of cardstock.

Michaels- Silicone sleeve for the Gypsy I dont even have yet ( or even purchased yet!) It was on clearance for $10- I can always take it back if I dont end up getting the Gypsy.
Misc doo-dads in clearance bins for cheap, for DGD.

JoAnn- 4 pks of jump rings for ribbon project.
And 1 Zig glue pen.

Just realized, I missed Hobby Lobby!!

And bought 1 Cricut cart acouple days ago.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

• theellenb Said:
I stopped off at Michael's after work and was thrilled that they had a new stack of those stamp pads and rub-ons with the chandelier (shine) ,bird cage (fly), key (discover), glasses (vision), clock (take some time), chair (rest a minute) and typewriter (write)!! Each was $1.00 and I love them!!! I also bought some stickers for my LO that I am making of my daughter. I'm taking off work tomorrow so it was a great way to start the weekend!!

they have those in stamps too! Last time I was late to the party and missed the ones I wanted the most,,,,,,,

this time I grabbed them I love the key and the birdcage and the clock and the typewriter,,,so I snagged them

I bought nothing today, but tomorrow I am buying ATG tape (bringing DH with me so I can grab 2 boxes using coupons YAY!), and I really REALLY need ribbon,,,I am about out,,,,,,and if there's any $$ left, gonna pick me up anything I use a lot that's on sale,,,,flowers, ink,,,

oh,,,,I also need chalk inks,,,,

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to CommaHolly

I have the day off so I'm heading to M's today to use my MS coupons

Cica
Cica 
Pro
Cica
  • Cica on 10-08-10 04:39 AM
In response to madmatter

Glimmer mist chalk? Sounds interesting, what is it?

ColbyCheeseCat
Diva
ColbyCheeseCat
In response to Cica

What didn't I buy lol?

19 sheets of Bo Bunny Double Dot cs
11 sheets of Fancy Pants Tradition papers
2 Fancy Pants Tradition overlays
5 sheets of Fancy Pants Wishful Thinking papers
Bazzill flowers
2 Imaginisce snag em stamps - Cottage Christmas Tree Trim and Cottage Christmas Snowflakes
Basic Grey Jovial Snowflakes rub-ons
Basic Grey Capella rub-ons
3 bottles of Glimmer Glam - mermaid, stiletto, and tide pool
Chalkboard Glimmer Mist - mint chocolate chip

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to Cica

• Cica Said:
Glimmer mist chalk? Sounds interesting, what is it?

Glimmer Mist with a chalky feel to it??!! Hard to describe, kinda a little fuzzy feeling, maybe!!
very soft and pretty, tho!
Howerver, there isn't any "glimmer" to it or if there is, it's faint.

meezerpleaser
Idol
meezerpleaser
In response to Grimmette

The last time I went into M's, I couldn't find anything I wanted or anything I didn't have. Yikes! I'm beginning to think I've got too much.

OTOH, I can almost always find things that I want to buy at sb.com -- it's the variety, I tell you!

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to CommaHolly

I meant stamps, not stamp pads. Aren't they a great buy??? I love them and although I hate shopping at M's I love it when they offer something like this line!

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics