Username Post: ATG 740 refill        (Topic#1544699)
Siri Fjortoft
Tenant
Siri Fjortoft

Is it possible to use the refills for the pink atg on the atg740?

renwa33
Expert
renwa33
In response to Siri Fjortoft

btt...I'm curious too...

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to renwa33

Yep, I do it all the time,,,they are actually the same tape,,,Scotch 908 gold,,,,,,,the ones for the pink ATG are just packaged in 2's in a pink box,,,,I used to buy my ATG online, but found it's cheaper to buy it by the 2's at M's with a coupon. A coupon makes it just 2.50-3.00 per roll,,,,,

one note though,,,,it might be better to still buy it by the 12's online,,,simply because I've found the refill box of 2 at M's difficult to find,,,got the last box last week. I had wanted TWO boxes,,,which means now I am stuck running around looking for more before I run out,by buying a box of 12, it's much longer before you're running around looking for it

Scrap Chica
Idol
Scrap Chica
In response to CommaHolly

All I can tell you is that I have a Pink Pro Glider I bought on here and I went to M's and bought that 2 pack and they dont fit, but maybe that is not the Pink one you are talking about. Wish I could find refills for mine somewhere else too, but I have to buy from here cause I have found them no where else.
Products Referenced in This Post:

Edited by Scrappy Gal 68 on 10-19-10 09:40 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Amber Boren
Expert
Amber Boren
In response to Scrap Chica

Comma Holly is right. The Scotch Adhesive Refills for the Pink Gun also fits into the Scotch ATG 714 ATG Gun. You will love it. You get so much adhesive for the price.

Expert
In response to Scrap Chica

• Scrappy Gal 68 Said:
All I can tell you is that I have a Pink Pro Glider I bought on here and I went to M's and bought that 2 pack and they dont fit, but maybe that is not the Pink one you are talking about. Wish I could find refills for mine somewhere else too, but I have to buy from here cause I have found them no where else.

What you have is completely different and separate from the Scotch ATGs--they just look similar! I used to have the Glue Glider Pro and would get my refills at Hobby Lobby, but I've seen them other places online.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics