Username Post: Wichita VIP CROP last chance to register        (Topic#1545253)
New Kid On the Block

***there are still seats available for this event!!!

The FIRST Annual Love Chloe "Crop and Roll Backstage PassVIP Event" is here!!! We are SUPER excited to get this fantastic event off the ground!! I spent a few hours with the staff at the HomeWood Suites, and OH MY...let me tell you WHAT....this place (ITSELF!) is VIP!! And together, with the hotel, we are ready to treat YOU..THE VIP's....to a fabulous Crop Event!!

This crop will be held November 5th & 6th. Friday begins at 6:00pm-2:00am and Saturday begins at 6am-8pm! The atmosphere alone is peaceful, inspiring and relaxing!! You'll have lots of crop space in the banquet room! Natural sun light floods the room! Our banquet room opens outside to a walking path, a quiet and relaxing patio with lounge chairs and a beautiful pond with water fountain!! It truly is peaceful and beautiful!! We've got a fantastic massage therapist lined up for the event, friday evening, if you desire! And the "snacks" that we've selected......mmmmmm!!

Your "meals" are not provided with the $100.00 registration fee (with the exception of Saturday breakfast...HomeWood Suites is providing breakfast, free of charge to ALL Love, Chloe Croppers!), however we are working with surrounding restaurants for special offers and vouchers EXCLUSIVELY for Love, Chloe Croppers!! The door prizes that we've received have been SO awesome!!! We've got some fabulous Sponsors behind us as well!! ANNNNDDD, there's atiny itty bitty possibility that we'll be able to also supply each cropper with their own Tshirt from the event!!!

If you are in the Wichita area, you can register in person at Scrap*Funattic in Andover (624 N. Andover Rd.)

Scrap*Funattic, LLC
624 N. Andover Road
Andover, KS 67002
316-733-0029
316-260-2559 FAX
http://www.scrapfunattic.com
scrapfunattic@cox.net

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics