Username Post: fiskar refill blades        (Topic#1545259)
okispice
Mayor
okispice

I have 3 different Fiskars 12" trimmers and need new blades. I'm having a hard time differentiating between the ones for sale. How do I know which fit which trimmer?

The trimmer I'm trying to refill is not the orange one, but the black and silver one.

Scrappy_Angel
Resident
Scrappy_Angel
In response to okispice

I have the silver and black one and it's blade style F. If you look on the back of your trimmer it should be written there right in the centre. HTH

MrsSugarBear
Guru
MrsSugarBear
In response to okispice

Is it like this one? I've seen this one in black and silver.

Fiskars Euro Paper Trimmer By MrsSugarBear

I have this one and it uses the Triple Track Blade. If you look at the blade cartridge it has two half circles that touch on the top. They sell them here in the superstore.
Products Referenced in This Post:

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to MrsSugarBear

Look on the back of your trimmer. The blade size should be embossed (debossed?) there. It's not real noticeable. I usually have to run my hand over the back to find the imprint of the blade size.

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to Luvmyfam

I just look to see if it's the "big" blade or the "little" blade. Mine's the "big" blade kind. I think it's a 60mm? Dunno, but I do know it's not the little one.

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to Seaexplore

I usually take the blade with me to match up with the ones in the store....Before I'd always ending up buying the wrong kind..

okispice
Mayor
okispice
In response to Scrappy_Angel

OH, I see it! thanks so much for the tip!

okispice
Mayor
okispice

• Scrappy_Angel Said:
I have the silver and black one and it's blade style F. If you look on the back of your trimmer it should be written there right in the centre. HTH

Oh I see it! thanks so much for the tip!

okispice
Mayor
okispice
In response to okispice

Oh No! I live in Japan so don't have a store near me and must order online. Here in the Superstore the blades are not labled as I or F - or am I missing where it says that?

Scrappy_Angel
Resident
Scrappy_Angel
In response to okispice

Here are all the F blades in the store Quite a few different kinds to choose from, from scoring to scallops. I like that I can change out my blades for different looks

DaisyButton
Mayor
DaisyButton

I have always loved my fiskars trimmer, but I will admit that it irks me that I now have to recognize and keep up with two different blade styles for my trimmers...

I was a school teacher and I loved fiskars scissors for the kids - best quality, and I have been a loyal trimmer customer, not using the CM trimmer that my friends used, becaused I really loved my fiskars better...

They did this big update and diversification just to confuse people like me... LOL Pooie on them!

Ok, I feel better now... Thanks for listening to my little rant! LOL

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics