Username Post: Name of magnetic holder for unfinshed scrapbook LO?        (Topic#1545471)
CarrieBH
Veteran
CarrieBH

I saw it awhile ago, but recently saw a post about it.

The product is a magnetic board/tin, similar to what you might find some rubber stamps in when they don't arrive on blocks, except in a 12x12 size. Inside are 5 or 6 heavy duty magnets. The idea is that you create a scrapbook LO but get distracted and need to put it away. Instead of drawing a quick diagram, you put the lid on the thing, with all your pieces "magnetized in place" and you can put it away to finish in the future.

I'm trying to think of some Christmas wish list ideas...things I would never buy but might be useful if they were purchased for me.

What is the name of this product?!

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to CarrieBH

This may be what you're looking for?
Products Referenced in This Post:

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to Heather J. Landry

Oh but this one doesn't have a lid. I didn't catch that part. Sorry.

pieces of me
Expert
pieces of me
In response to Heather J. Landry

I think what you are referring to is the Page in Progress.....

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to pieces of me

Never heard of them....cool....it's on my wish list now too.

They are not available on here....Can someone suggest a place? Not much on evilbay either.

Edited by PhotobearSam on 10-24-10 04:25 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

pieces of me
Expert
pieces of me
In response to PhotobearSam

You can order directly from the manufacturer, just google cropperware page in progress....

CarrieBH
Veteran
CarrieBH
In response to pieces of me

That's it! The cropperware thing! (The other Arccivo looks cool, too though, so I'm off to investigate which one I want, lol!)

Later: Awww, I can't find the arccivo anywhere, and that would have been a fun gift from Santa! Guess I'm back to considering the page in progress!

Edited by CarrieBH on 10-25-10 04:11 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to CarrieBH

I went to arccivo's site and sent a message to see if they are still selling these. I will let you know. There is a great Youtube video of it and it looks neat.

Smashley
Idol
Smashley
In response to PhotobearSam

Bumping to get rid of whey protein posts

Ms. Fit
Veteran
Ms. Fit
In response to CarrieBH

Your description sounds like the Cropperware Page In Progress Box as listed above by piecesofme. Unfortunately Scrapbook has dropped these. I have two of them and cannot work without them. They actually have about 15 magnets. I love these so much that I did a rather lengthy review for the Scrapbook store. If you Google them, you can still find them elsewhere on the net.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics