Username Post: Die cut photos for keychains. Which product?        (Topic#1545599)
New Kid On the Block

I want to make laminated photos into keychains. I have the laminating machine but need a die cut machine to cut the photos. I will be sandwiching two photos together and need the two photos to be cut exactly the same. I'm thinking about 3 inches. I would like to use different shapes but simple ones. Maybe a scalloped border or sort of a label shape. This is all I will be using it for and just need a simple machine. What die cut machine would you recommend. Thank you for your time.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to zachmom

Do you need a die cut machine to cut them into special shapes? Rather than spending that amount of money, couldn't you use a punch? If you sign up for coupons at AC Moore, Michael's, Joann's or Hobby Lobby, you can get a big punch for 40-50% off and use it. I have a 3" scallop circle punch, and I think there's scallop square ones that size, too.
Products Referenced in This Post:

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to siameseplease

Another idea...if you have a LSS near you, many of them will have die cut machines that customers can use for a small fee. It might be a lot cheaper to do it that way, because they also have different templates/dies to use in the machine. I think the LSS near me only charges $3 or something like that.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to siameseplease

I'd go for a punch myself,,,,,,a LOT cheaper, same size same shap ever time, and it's right at your house or craft area and you don't have to go anywhere to use it!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics