Page 2 of 1126 
Username Post: Vent Thread V        (Topic#1545679)
SoonerT
Governor
SoonerT
In response to BlingQueenRia

Jugs, I hope you are right. Just when I think we are about to even out, something else happens. I may not have any hair if this keeps up.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

Dear Max,

Momma's lunch is not your lunch. Yes I am aware that you are just too cute for words. Your maximum cuteness is not reason enough for you to get my lunch. You have a bowl of whisker food in your room.

Signed,

Hungry Momma

SoonerT
Governor
SoonerT

Precious kitty.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to CASBa

Thanks T. He is more than a bit spoiled. I asked Jory over the weekend to feed Max. Jory got a paper plate and a small bowl. He put kitten chow on the plate and filled the small bowl with water and put that on the plate too. Max got the royal treatment from Jory alright!

Sparky003
Guru
Sparky003
In response to SoonerT

Vent: MIL can go suck a rotten effin egg! Since when are you allowed to say that I can't afford to buy a GPS for my husband for Christmas!?!?!? Also, when my husband (your son) RESPECTFULLY tells his father that we plan on getting a dog you are not allowed to ignore it and hope it goes away. How effing disrespectful is that?! I don't give a sh!t if you own this house! The fact of the matter is that I'm getting a dog with or without your approval and with or without my husband's knowing. You are just going to have to deal. And one more thing.....I REFUSE to put my daughter in a freaking play pen all freaking day! She's not an animal! I don't care if she's getting more mobile I am not caging her up ALL DAY! AND YES I spend most of the day playing with her...I DON'T CARE It's how your son and I are raising our child! WITH LOVE unlike they way you raised your kids. FYI....buying your kid tangible items is not love.

Juggy
Juggy 
Mayor
Juggy
  • Juggy on 10-26-10 09:40 AM
In response to queenofstash

Aw Steph - sorry about the MIL --- I have a good MIL .. my mom on the other hand was perpetually sucking on lemons ... My DH gets HUGE brownie points for putting up with her for as long as did.

What kind of GPS are you looking at...We have an old one (Garmin I think) but need a new one. To upgrade the maps is almost 100.00 bucks and I'm thinking a new Nuvi isnt much more than that ... DH mentioned that as a Christmas present so I need to start looking into it I suppose.

Anyone have any black friday leads? I havent spent time yet looking or googling for ads/reports yet.

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to Juggy

My mom wants to get me one. Considering how easily I get lost!! It is bad.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to Juggy

vent... Fed Ex showed up AFTER I left for the crosswalk.

non vent...I caught the driver and got my package.

CASBa
CASBa 
Governor
CASBa
  • CASBa on 10-26-10 09:48 AM
In response to Manda_K

I want a GPS watch that will track my runs and keep track of my pace and distance.

Juggy
Juggy 
Mayor
Juggy
  • Juggy on 10-26-10 09:51 AM
In response to CASBa

Cassie - I have heard those are neat. I can barely use my GPS now.

I imagine the GPS/tracker thing would be simple to use for some ... probably not me though. I'd probably run in front of a car trying to look at my heart rate or something. Still havent figured out how to answer my husbands droid phone without hanging up on the person first ... I am such a technologically challenged person - truly sad. Dont even get me started on the mp3 players!

Juggy
Juggy 
Mayor
Juggy
  • Juggy on 10-26-10 09:52 AM
In response to Juggy

Yay for cathing them Liz !!!

Did ya get anything fun?

Sparky003
Guru
Sparky003
In response to Juggy

Don't get me wrong....Addison gets quite a bit of self play time but she does not belong in a play pen all day....GAH! DH got an earful....

Those watches are cool Cassie! I Don't have one but would love one.

CASBa
CASBa 
Governor
CASBa
  • CASBa on 10-26-10 10:40 AM
In response to Sparky003

HUGE GIANT NONVENT- I got my MRI results. There was no tearing or bruising. No surgeries or braces required. They didn't see anything wrong other than a slight compacting of some of the cartilage in my knee, but they don't think that is what is causing the pain. They think I strained a ligament or something. She said to keep icing it and resting until it feels better and then I can start slowly adding running back in. I figure if I feel better by next Tuesday I will try to do a 2 mile run that morning to see how it goes (only if I feel totally better). If that goes well then I will do a 3 or 4 miler on Thursday. If that goes well then I will go ahead and run my 10k. I may finish the slowest person on race day, but it will be awesome and I will be so happy to even be able to run. If I can't run yet I can't run yet, but it looks like I will definitely be able to run the Thanksgiving 5k.

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to CASBa

SWEET Cassie!!! Good news!!

Penny Lane
Diva
Penny Lane
In response to Manda_K

Back from vacation. I see a lot has happened...LOL The more things change the more they stay the same.

Vent - My house smells like cat pee. It's probably because my cat peed while I was gone.

Sparky003
Guru
Sparky003
In response to Penny Lane

YAY!!!! Cassie!

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to Sparky003

Yay Cassie!!!!!!

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to Juggy

• Jugs Said:
Yay for cathing them Liz !!!

Did ya get anything fun?

new laptop keyboard. if i'm not online for awhile it's because i killed it trying to fix it.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to moxiegirl23

And the keyboard installation went well. Keyboard is a little unresponsive, but i've noticed that the more I type, the better it responds.

Hev
Hev 
Guru
Hev
  • Hev on 10-26-10 12:55 PM
In response to moxiegirl23

Can I join the venting group? I see a few friends, Holly & Manda and a few other names I recognize, like Penny and Ria! I promise I am not a troll or pot stirrer!

Page 2 of 1126 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics