Page 3 of 1126 
Username Post: Vent Thread V        (Topic#1545679)
CASBa
CASBa 
Governor
CASBa
  • CASBa on 10-26-10 12:57 PM
In response to Hev

Everyone is welcome to join. Welcome Hev!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to CASBa

Dear Troll-in-Law,

I don't know why you were at court today, staring daggers at both my lawyer and my Childrens Division worker. My lawyer noticed and I let her know in a whispered tone who you were.

Your presence today was not required nor requested. All you did was huff and puff and blow everything out of proportion. You whined and cried about not seeing the kids. Grandparents do NOT automatically GET visitation rights. Go ahead. Get a lawyer. They'll do nothing. You'll be wasting their time. Children's Division barely has the manpower to supervise parental visits, much less grandparents.

You need to get off your high horse. You think every last bit if what's going on is my fault. Your son is to blame, too. He is the one who stole the mulch, the trailer full of landscaping equipment, got caught with marijuana, among other things.

I am tired of supporting him, which is basically what I've done for the last several years. He's done nothing. Even before his accident. He's done nothing to help around the house, he's done nothing to help with the kids, he's done nothing financially. So you're right. He HAS "done nothing." If he'd done something, other than break the law, we would still be together, now, wouldn't we?

You have a bad habit of inserting yourself where you do not belong. Jeremy and I will forever be linked to each other because of the kids. Whether I like it or not. However once the divorce is final you and I will have nothing more to do with each other.

I hope you're happy. You have driven away more roommates than I can count. You have driven me away, with the children. You will be driving Jeremy away, too. So I hope you are happy being alone. Because now that you've made your bed, you must lie in it.

Signed,

Soon-to-be-Ex-Daughter-in -Law

Als_Gal
Guru
Als_Gal
In response to CASBa

Everyone is welcome to join vent or no vents!! Pull up a chair and grab a drink we serve just about every drink imaginable alcoholic or not!

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to Als_Gal

Nonvent: McDonald's Strawberry and Banana smoothie.

Juggy
Juggy 
Mayor
Juggy
  • Juggy on 10-26-10 01:29 PM
In response to foltzy

Oh my gawd!!!

I do believe my gyn tried to tickle my non-existent tonsils from below ... either that or he grew some ginormous fingers.

Sorry for the TMI ... holy mother of &&*))()*&)

Hev
Hev 
Guru
Hev
  • Hev on 10-26-10 01:30 PM
In response to CASBa

Thank you Cassie! I definately have vents!

Juggy
Juggy 
Mayor
Juggy
  • Juggy on 10-26-10 01:32 PM
In response to Hev

Yay Liz - I like the wildberry blend better - some reason strawberry banana turns me off - might have been all the strawberry banana jello my mom fed me as a kid ... blech

Off to buy dh wine and find some meds for the whohaw...

Hev
Hev 
Guru
Hev
  • Hev on 10-26-10 01:32 PM
In response to BlingQueenRia

Ria, I don't know how you handle this kind of ********! I admire you!

Hev
Hev 
Guru
Hev
  • Hev on 10-26-10 01:33 PM
In response to Als_Gal

Thanks! Man I wish I could have a drink right now!

Hev
Hev 
Guru
Hev
  • Hev on 10-26-10 01:37 PM
In response to Hev

Vent 57 days in the hospital, no end in sight.
Vent No Pizza since March, probably none until next March.

Nonvent Got my burrito for lunch today!

Okay it took me reading most of the Venters 4 thread to realize what "pizza" was code for, but what are olives? Is that code for another word that starts with "O"?

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to Hev

Yes, Hev it is.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to moxiegirl23

on another forum I hang out on, the code word for pizza is laundry.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

vent...

delivery guy is late.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

vent...delivery guy showed up as I started a game of Bejewled Blitz on FB...which I of course lost.

CASBa
CASBa 
Governor
CASBa
  • CASBa on 10-26-10 01:41 PM

speaking of pizza....I think I may need celebratory pizza tonight because of my good news.

Hev
Hev 
Guru
Hev
  • Hev on 10-26-10 01:41 PM

Thanks for clueing in the newbie, lol. For awhile when I was reading the whole 140 pages of the venters 4 I was wondering what the obsession with pizza was!

Hev
Hev 
Guru
Hev
  • Hev on 10-26-10 01:42 PM
In response to CASBa

Congrats on the good news from the MRI. Man I hate those things.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to Hev

We like Italian.

CASBa
CASBa 
Governor
CASBa
  • CASBa on 10-26-10 01:44 PM
In response to Hev

Thanks. I absolutely hated it! They didn't even put me all the way in. My head was out, but I still almost freaked out. I was so tense about the whole thing.

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore

hi guys. had to come and read up. Hmmm..... So, T- what's the dealio? Did you post in the other thread and I missed it because I didn't have time to check in?

I'm headed home to bling my skull glow in the dark sweatshirt I made the other day. Yes, I'll post pics when it's done. I have to glue on EACH LITTLE PIECE of bling INDIVIDUALLY! I might kill someone. Ok- off to play (after I drive home).

Oh yeah- Cassie- GREAT news on the knee!!!

Hi Hev

Penny- Long time no see! How was the wedding? Pictures????

Umm.... Ria- You could always poison her. That's all I'm sayin and I didn't DIRECTLY tell ya to do it did I?

Liz- I HATE waiting for the UPS man or the FedEx man or any of those. They just don't seem to be as HAWT as they once were!

I think I got it all? If not then , , and as appropriate.

Page 3 of 1126 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics