Page 4 of 1126 
Username Post: Vent Thread V        (Topic#1545679)
Hev
Hev 
Guru
Hev
  • Hev on 10-26-10 01:51 PM
In response to CASBa

I know what you mean, I have had 2 since I have been in here, for hip/calf area and they use the open one and it still freaked me out. Maybe it is the noise?

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to Seaexplore

Hi Gals-

Hope I wasn't the reason we got shut down, if I was directly, or indirectly, I apologize.

Good day today, haircut, finally...just a trim as I'm letting it grow out again, worked at the consignment store....BAD IDEA...now I have first hand access at all the cool new stuff! Too much neat things NOT to buy something! Must resist....

Dinner went well, so far, Bf's in a good mood, kids are playing outside....life's good.
Finished LO I started last night, gonna keep goin while the mood has struck me.

Cassie-yeah! on the MRI news! I'm so glad for you!

Penny-welcome back, I knew you were going to a wedding, but geesh, didn't they have internet in Mass? You could've checked in....Golly....

Hi Hev-Welcome! We are (contrary to popular belief), some of the most awesome, entertaining, brutally honest, friendly, funny group of bad-azzed women gathered in a solitary place! Non trolls are always welcome, throw in your 2 cents-we'll give you change!

Ria-MIL's, current and soon to be ex's, suck.

Adrienne- to you....

T- to you too....

Anyone else who needs it....

I'll check in later.....

CASBa
CASBa 
Governor
CASBa
  • CASBa on 10-26-10 01:55 PM
In response to Hev

I think my problem was the keeping perfectly still part. I didn't get into a very comfortable position and I was really tense when I laid down. I was trying to relax, but that would have required me to move so I had to keep my muscles tense to stay in that position and my knee and ankle were throbbing by the end. I almost couldn't take it anymore. About 3 or 4 times at the end I almost pushed the buzzer and had her stop, but I somehow made it through the entire 30 minutes of it. I was literally shaking when she let me out. It was pretty awful.

Hev
Hev 
Guru
Hev
  • Hev on 10-26-10 02:04 PM
In response to CASBa

Tiffany~

Teresa~Thanks for the welcome!

Cassie~ I had that problem with the last one on my calf, they had me laying wonky so my leg was in the very middle, and it cramped up so fast, I still don't know how I stayed still. I agree, MRIs are awful.

Vent~Scrap sites who sponsor prizes for blog challenges, then don't want to hold up their end of the bargain. Took 3 seperate emails by me(was trying not to be rude and email too often) and an entire month to get a response and get my code to do the order. Then after navigating their difficult website, the code doesnt work. Email her back, yes I made sure my total was over the amount you said. Go back to try ahain even though that window is open my cart is now empty. Put things in a second time try again, and now it's been so long since the last email I sent you that my cart is empty again!

amandahugandkiss
Diva
amandahugandkiss
In response to Hev

Hi Hev!

Steph and Ria, sorry you have trolls-in-law!

Yay Cassie!

Between the dog and the baby, I have cleaned up way too much pee today.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to Hev

• Hev Said:
Ria, I don't know how you handle this kind of ********! I admire you!

Honestly it's not easy. I had to really keep my mouth shut at court today. I could have said a lot but I was the bigger person and held my tongue.

Hev
Hev 
Guru
Hev
  • Hev on 10-26-10 02:28 PM
In response to BlingQueenRia

Amanda, may I say that Katie is just the cutest thing, even if she does pee alot?

Ria You are the better person, and trollinlaw probably doesnt realize what a jerk she is. I truly hope she goes away and leaves you alone.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to Hev

Kids have painted their small pumpkins. Brian is carving the large pumpkin. I just take pictures. Love it.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to Hev

I go to work and now we're on a new thread ... oh well. I did read up on the old thread to catch up.

T ... please add my name to the list of those wishing you better news soon

Hev ... welcome to the board. I only joined the venters a few weeks ago and it has certainly been an interesting time

Ria ... I have a lemon-sucking MIL also ... not quite a troll, but a woman who seems to get no pleasure from life.

vent: laundry still doesn't wash and fold itself and now there's more of it

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to madmatter

ooh ... I forgot to say congrats to Cassie on the great MRI news

I do a 5K on Thanksgiving morning too

amandahugandkiss
Diva
amandahugandkiss
In response to Hev

• Hev Said:
Amanda, may I say that Katie is just the cutest thing, even if she does pee alot?
  • Quote:

You may. She is pretty darn cute.

Edited by amandahugandkiss on 10-26-10 03:04 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

amandahugandkiss
Diva
amandahugandkiss
In response to amandahugandkiss

T I am thinking about you.

amandahugandkiss
Diva
amandahugandkiss

Feeling overwhelmed and cranky. Got the baby down for a nap and instead of doing something I need to do, I am zoning out on here. I could be washing dishes, mopping the floor, cleaning the bathroom, or vaccuming. I also need to start dinner, clean out the fridge, and go grocery shopping. Or I could at least pay some bills online.

But no. I am hanging out here.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit

What the heck did you guys do to break the last vent thread????

Anyway, no major vents today. I'll be back tomorrow to vent about the snow.

Prettylolo
Queen
Prettylolo
In response to CASBa

• CASBa Said:
speaking of pizza....I think I may need celebratory pizza tonight because of my good news.

is it wrong for me to say no eating pizza on your knees?

Prettylolo
Queen
Prettylolo
In response to Prettylolo

this is funny, i'm catching up on vent 4 and see all the talk of ram. all that comes to mind are nuts and pizza ah geesh. cheap entertainment tonight. thanks guys.

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to Prettylolo

Since I can't quote from the old thread-

jugs: Maybe its just me - but I find the student of Tiff's that got the HPV vaccine without knowing what it was (maybe I read it wrong ...) kind of bothers me.

Me: the reason that she probably didn't know what it was about is because she's in junior high and her mom made the decision for her. That's my nearest guess.

Adrienne: Vent and nonvent: After a lot of soul searching, I've decided to enter therapy for my anxiety problems. Waiting for a call back from the dr. to schedule the appt.

Me: WONDERFUL! I think it will help TONS! Truly. I have thought several times in the past about getting therapy for my panic attacks but since the MC they seem to have gone away. Can't say I miss them much.

T- just read on the old thread about life kicking you in the pants. I'm so sorry. I hope that it gets back to a nice boring normal for you soon!

raindancer
Governor
raindancer

Nonvent: I have one more book to read and mini write up thingy to do and that checks off one more thingy.

Of course.. I had planned to finish it on Monday. But.. getting there slowly but surely.

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to raindancer

BIG HUGE nonvent! one of my boys told me yesterday that they were making tamales that night. He brought me 4 pork and 2 chili cheese ones today. LOVE that kid! We're havin' tamales for dinner tonite. Must make thank you card tonite and send home with him tomorrow.

Juggy
Juggy 
Mayor
Juggy
  • Juggy on 10-26-10 03:52 PM

• seaexplore Said:
Since I can't quote from the old thread-

jugs: Maybe its just me - but I find the student of Tiff's that got the HPV vaccine without knowing what it was (maybe I read it wrong ...) kind of bothers me.

Me: the reason that she probably didn't know what it was about is because she's in junior high and her mom made the decision for her. That's my nearest guess.

I figured as much - my thought is that if the kid is old enough to get the HPV vaccine the are old enough to understand what it is ...

No dissing on you TIff - just muttering..

Page 4 of 1126 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics