Page 5 of 1126 
Username Post: Vent Thread V        (Topic#1545679)
Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to Juggy

• Jugs Said:
  • seaexplore Said:
Since I can't quote from the old thread-

jugs: Maybe its just me - but I find the student of Tiff's that got the HPV vaccine without knowing what it was (maybe I read it wrong ...) kind of bothers me.

Me: the reason that she probably didn't know what it was about is because she's in junior high and her mom made the decision for her. That's my nearest guess.

I figured as much - my thought is that if the kid is old enough to get the HPV vaccine the are old enough to understand what it is ...

No dissing on you TIff - just muttering..

yeah, I agree- she should have been told about the vaccine and what it's for since she IS in 7th grade and her MOM or the DOCTOR should have explained it to her. I knew you weren't dissing on me.

Juggy
Juggy 
Mayor
Juggy
  • Juggy on 10-26-10 03:54 PM
In response to Seaexplore

aww homemade tamales .. sounds yummy

was gonna have taco salad - forgot the lettuce...

Dh called soup and sandwiches ...

yah
no bread

I suck!

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to Juggy

Taco salad for dinner at my house...

Completed another LO, I'm pretty tickled. Used flourishes, Primas, and Stickles......

No major vents, life is good...for the moment..

Talk at cha' tomorrow!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 10-26-10 04:19 PM
In response to ScrappyMama6

Me! Me! ME!!
I know why we were shut down...because someone started a new thread that wasn't me...the original venter

Not any vents tonight...
T, what's going on?
sent you a message on FB : hug:

Ria, what did you have court for?
Your mother out law stinks

Cassie, glad MRI was ok!

to everyone else!

950nancy
Diva
950nancy

T- so,so,so sorry. Just try to keep yourself as healthy as possible with all of this stress. It will wear you out.

Once again, I challenge all of you old and new to ignore that which is ridiculous. All of it. Maybe it will go away.

On that note, it sure is easier to remember what page I am on when the numbers are lower for the thread.

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to 950nancy

Tiff, I love it when a parent or grandparent makes me dinner. I had the best egg rolls sent in from a family that had 3 kids in my class in 3 different years. I do have to say, that as a teacher, getting food (safe food)is one of the best perks of the job. My husband works with rehabilitating athletes and they bring him food too. Grateful parents.

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to 950nancy

Nancy- I had a parent (for several years) who gave me half dozen tamales for each of her kids that I had that year. One year I had THREE of her boys! I had 18 tamales. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. They were SOOOOOOO good! I love tamales. Haven't tried these ones yet since I'm waiting for DH to get home. I know I'm not gonna be able to eat the chili cheese ones (but I will try them) because I am a super taster and anything that's even slightly spicy (even black pepper!) will burn the heck outta my mouth.

CASBa
CASBa 
Governor
CASBa
  • CASBa on 10-26-10 04:39 PM
In response to Prettylolo

• Prettylolo Said:
  • CASBa Said:
speaking of pizza....I think I may need celebratory pizza tonight because of my good news.

is it wrong for me to say no eating pizza on your knees?

ummmm...I won't be the one eating it

CASBa
CASBa 
Governor
CASBa
  • CASBa on 10-26-10 04:42 PM
In response to madmatter

• madmatter Said:
ooh ... I forgot to say congrats to Cassie on the great MRI news

I do a 5K on Thanksgiving morning too

This will be my first Thanksgiving 5k. I couldn't run a 5k as of last year. Heck last year at this time I couldn't run a quarter mile let along the 6.5 I did the last time I went on a run.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 10-26-10 04:45 PM
In response to CASBa

T, just read what's up...wow, girlie! that's an awful lot for ANYONE to handle!! what can i do to lighten the load for you?

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to Huskymom

Deb, how was the Ravens game Sunday?

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 10-26-10 04:50 PM

Great fun, although they played like junk...we beat the Bills (the worst team right now!) in overtime by 3 darn points!!

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6

T-can we do something for you? I was thinking if we all made 2-3 Christmas cards for you and sent them, that might help you this year...how many do you usually send out? Maybe we can help? I'm not a card maker, but I'll try, for you. You def need a lift...can you think of anything else?

Als_Gal
Guru
Als_Gal
In response to CASBa

T sweetie I emailed you from my blackberry so if you get a freakishly long email address it is from me.

Love and hugs for all my Venters you rock chicken Socks!

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to Als_Gal

Deb it was a child support hearing. Both sides have agreed on a figure, and everything else stays the same. Lizzie remains in my custody, Jory remains where he is, and Jeremy and his mom still aren't allowed to see either child.

Troll hemmed and hawed and huffed and puffed. And basically proved that she's full of hot air. My Childrens Division worker finally put her in her place and reminded her yet AGAIN that none of this with the kids is my fault. But then she thinks everything is my fault.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to Als_Gal

non-vent: went to a college fair with dd tonight and she is in love with a school ... maybe that will keep her motivated to get her grades up a little

vent: of course it's a private school with private school tuition

ELynn
ELynn 
Angel
ELynn
  • ELynn on 10-26-10 05:45 PM
In response to BlingQueenRia

wtf! on the top of me not catching up, I had a very long vent, then got an error, then see meg closed the thread.

what happened?

head hurts. if it's easier you can shoot me, otherwise update?

ELynn
ELynn 
Angel
ELynn
  • ELynn on 10-26-10 05:54 PM
In response to BlingQueenRia

• BlingQueenRia Said:
Dear Troll-in-Law,

I don't know why you were at court today, staring daggers at both my lawyer and my Childrens Division worker. My lawyer noticed and I let her know in a whispered tone who you were.

Your presence today was not required nor requested. All you did was huff and puff and blow everything out of proportion. You whined and cried about not seeing the kids. Grandparents do NOT automatically GET visitation rights. Go ahead. Get a lawyer. They'll do nothing. You'll be wasting their time. Children's Division barely has the manpower to supervise parental visits, much less grandparents.

You need to get off your high horse. You think every last bit if what's going on is my fault. Your son is to blame, too. He is the one who stole the mulch, the trailer full of landscaping equipment, got caught with marijuana, among other things.

I am tired of supporting him, which is basically what I've done for the last several years. He's done nothing. Even before his accident. He's done nothing to help around the house, he's done nothing to help with the kids, he's done nothing financially. So you're right. He HAS "done nothing." If he'd done something, other than break the law, we would still be together, now, wouldn't we?

You have a bad habit of inserting yourself where you do not belong. Jeremy and I will forever be linked to each other because of the kids. Whether I like it or not. However once the divorce is final you and I will have nothing more to do with each other.

I hope you're happy. You have driven away more roommates than I can count. You have driven me away, with the children. You will be driving Jeremy away, too. So I hope you are happy being alone. Because now that you've made your bed, you must lie in it.

Signed,

Soon-to-be-Ex-Daughter-in -Law

ah yes, but no mil.

ELynn
ELynn 
Angel
ELynn
  • ELynn on 10-26-10 05:56 PM
In response to Hev

• Hev Said:
Thanks for clueing in the newbie, lol. For awhile when I was reading the whole 140 pages of the venters 4 I was wondering what the obsession with pizza was!

you had time to read 140 pages?

head hurts. can I kill someone? where's the troll? (ria soon to be ex mil)

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to ELynn

E the troll did not even introduce me as her DIL, she would just gesture to me and grunt, "This is my son's wife."

Page 5 of 1126 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics