Page 1 of 418 
Username Post: ***The Scrappin Derelicts COF*** Closed and Active        (Topic#1545745)
Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

Welcome to the new home of The Scrappin' Derelicts.

We are a fun group of women who hit it off right away and have become very close. We truly are a circle of friends. Friends that make each other laugh, give each other ideas and advice... wanted or not..lol We pray for each other and most of all we love each other. This is our very own Sisterhood of Scrappy Sistahs...
Scrappin' Derelicts COF By Guylou

Terri- Mom2AnnieLiam
Tracy- Tracy S
Brenda- Brenscraps
Dale- Willa
Danni- Danielle S
Gina- Siameseplease
Guylaine- Guylou

Chat and Scrap Away Ladies!!!

------------------------- ----------
Dates to remember:

November Birthdays:
None

December Birthdays:
None

---------------------

DT CALL:

*********CHALLENGES!!!*** *****

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

it is so empty in here..lol

Hello, Hello, Hello.... do you hear that echo? LOL

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to Tracy S.

HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOO.....

Oh, wait. I'm learning Spanish, so....

HOLLLLLLLLLAAAAA. Wait, that looks like "holla" LOL.

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps
In response to Tracy S.

Hello, I got your message.
To answer your questions, yes dentists are subpoenaed in cases of neglect. You guys do not understand what I see everyday. 2 yr olds and 3 yr olds with cavities on all 20 of their teeth. Some have to go to hospital to do their dental work under general anesthesia because it is so bad. This one had about 7 or 9 extractions in hospital, not to mentions all the rest of the decay.
I see this everyday.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to Brenscraps

Bren, that is heartbreaking!!! How can anyone do that and think it's okay? I see cases like that and compare them to my friend Kim, who started taking her son to the dentist when he was less than a year old. Of course, the dentist didn't do anything with him yet, but let him sit in mommy's lap while she got work done, so he could see that there was nothing to be afraid of once it was his turn. He's 3 now and had his first pediatric dental cleaning...he wasn't scared, didn't cry, and thought it was cool. It breaks my heart that parents neglect their kids in such elemental ways.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to siameseplease

Bren that is absolutely HORRIBLE!!! My hats off to you for being able to see that on a daily basis & still have your job.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to Danielle S

Tracy I don't feel like typing it out again,lol. I'll call ya later. I'm trying to get some cleaning done so I can work on a card b4 I have to go into work.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Danni, wanna come clean at my house? Notice how you girls haven't heard me talking about cleaning lately? That's cuz I haven't done any! I have a sink full of dishes, dust on the furniture, and just general yuck. I plan to clean on Friday night.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

BTW, Danni, I linked your gallery to the thread looking for boy pages. A neighbor here wanted inspiration and I told her to check out your gallery and gave her the link.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

But really Gina,how dirty can your place get when it's just you & your girls? It probably isn't that bad.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

Oh cool Gina,thanks

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou

Hello... I found it!!

Gina... still fighting that sinusitis! I feel like someone punched me int he face!

Brenda... sorry I missed your post. I will keep you in prayers.

Danni... You have a few days to make a card for the DT. I hope enough anyway!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to Guylou

G sorry you feel like poo-you've had it rough lately

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

G i already did a card w/Gertrude,would you like another? Do u want a card for each of the images you sent in the email for the Nov assignment? And do we have to upload them or do you grab them? I'm a derelict,remember?

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou

Ahh! It's ok!! I need to make changes in what I eat and get a whole lot more sleep. Unfortunately, Joy is the one who keeps me up all night. She gets up to go outside every two hours. My dad told me that I should put her down or I will burn out! I just can't find the courage to do it.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

Girls I'm eating a Stouffer's chicken alfredo flatbread melt & it's AMAAAAAAAAZING!!!!! If you see it in the frozen section I highly recommend trying it. I grab a few of these for when I work & it's just me alone during the day,it's a yummy,quick lunch. Although it's only 11 I'm hungry,so don't even say it lol

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou
In response to Guylou

Danni... You don't have to do another card if you have done it already. I would like a card made with each image, but that's not a must. I can grab them from your gallery.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

LOL, Danni. The pumpkins or autumn scene are the ones due by Nov 2. You can use one or the other, or make two cards, whichever you prefer. Gertrude is not due til the middle of the month. As for how dirty my house gets, you are right. I can leave some things for a long time, because it is just me and the girls. And really, general cleaning doesn't take me that long. I just like to whine about it a lot. It's when I do the heavy duty stuff (scrubbing floors, etc) that it takes me longer, and a lot of that time is because I take breaks! LOL

G, I hope you feel better soon! I think this is your body's way of telling you to slow it down, woman!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

How old is she G?
Is she suffering at all? Putting down our Golden was the hardest decision I had to make. He had cancer tho. I was selfish for a bit & keep him alive for me but finally I did it.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Oh, G, that is so sad about Joy. I know you love her. I remember having to put down our 16 year old cat and it broke my heart. I really loved that cat. One thing that helped me to do it when the time came was that I knew she was in misery.

Page 1 of 418 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics