Page 2 of 418 
Username Post: ***The Scrappin Derelicts COF*** Closed and Active        (Topic#1545745)
siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to siameseplease

G, I've already done cards with all three images, but I don't really like the card I did with the wheelbarrow and pumpkins. If I get the chance, I'm going to do another.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to Danielle S

ok,thanks for clearing that up for me girls. My brain is wrapped around so many things at this time it's hard for me to keep it all straight. I'll start writing the stuff down though,maybe that'll help so I don't need to bother you guys all the time. I'm sure that gets annoying,I'd be annoyed! lol

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

I printed out the one w/pumpkins & the fence,wanna use cute lil cowboy chuck w/it. He is my fav!!!!!! He reminds me of our friends son,looks alot like him.

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou

Cowboy Chuck is also my favorite digi. I want to make a few more Chuck images soon and add as much details as I did for Cowboy Chuck. It makes it more fun to colour.

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou

As per Joy... she does not show signs of suffering except that she needs to go pee every two to three hours and that there is blood in her urine. I can't afford the vet bill to fix her and like my dad said... she is 14 almost 15, fixing her won't add many years to her live. I am between a rock and a hard place! I want to wait until she shows signs of pain and than make my decision, I am not sure if it is the wisest thing to do.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to Guylou

You're doing the best you can G-that's all that matters
Another Chuck image sounds GREAT! My second fav is the freebie Angel Gabrielle,could be used for a Christmas card OR a praying for you card!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

Oh I forgot to tell you girls,the other week a client came in to the salon very upset that she got overlooked at a job interview b/c she was "over qualified" (which btw seems like a bunch of BS to me). She's been out of work for awhile,anyway I gave her dh's name & told her to apply at the RR -they were needing office help. She got the job-starts on the first of Nov.!!! Makes me feel good!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Danni, that's awesome about the client getting the job! And your derelict ways don't bother me. They usually make me laugh. BTW, G gave us cowboy Chuck in front of the fence a while ago. It says Happy Thanksgiving. Since the autumn scene (fence) is in that one, maybe you could just use that and you wouldn't have to worry about cutting around any shapes or anything?

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

I know she did,but the one I'm using is my fav-he looks a lil diff than the one w/the fence.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

I just am having problems deciding on to color grass or dirt,like u girls did. The grass is usually dead in the fall so maybe I'll do dirt too

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

IDK, it's fall now and my grass is still green. I think you could do either grass and dirt or mainly dirt and be just fine.

Danni, you are going to get all marshmallowy at this story. So, I was in the Subway at lunch time. There were some military guys there and one of them was talking about how he is so happy to be home with his little girl, who is a toddler. Then he said she was getting ready for bed last night and when her mommy told her to grab her blankie, she took her blankie and put it on him and told him goodnight. He said it was so cute and sweet that it made him cry. The she pulled her binkie out of her mouth, shoved it in his, and said, "here, daddy, binkie!" How cute is THAT?

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

• siameseplease Said:
IDK, it's fall now and my grass is still green. I think you could do either grass and dirt or mainly dirt and be just fine.

Danni, you are going to get all marshmallowy at this story. So, I was in the Subway at lunch time. There were some military guys there and one of them was talking about how he is so happy to be home with his little girl, who is a toddler. Then he said she was getting ready for bed last night and when her mommy told her to grab her blankie, she took her blankie and put it on him and told him goodnight. He said it was so cute and sweet that it made him cry. The she pulled her binkie out of her mouth, shoved it in his, and said, "here, daddy, binkie!" How cute is THAT?

aweeeeee

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to Tracy S.

That IS adorable!!!!!!!!!! It's sooo good to hear stories like that,instead of ones where they're just having such a hard time adjusting to life at home again.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Yeah, I love that story. Then the guy who was with him said that he is the little girl's godfather. Apparently, they were stationed together overseas, I'm presuming either when the wife was pregnant or after the daughter was born. I teased them that they are stuck together forever now and they laughed and said that's the way it is in the military.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Now I wanna go make more cards for Operation Write Home! I have a small stack going now of ones I've made over the last year or so and haven't used. I want to fill up a shoe box and send it, I think.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Did I forget to tell you girls that the Belles and Whistles blog is having a blog hop where you can win a full set of the new Elisabeth Bell stamps from BnW? It's so cute. I ordered two of them. You girls should go do the hop. It'd be so cool if a derelict won!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

• siameseplease Said:
Now I wanna go make more cards for Operation Write Home! I have a small stack going now of ones I've made over the last year or so and haven't used. I want to fill up a shoe box and send it, I think.

That would be greatly appreciated,no doubt!
I am working on more for the salon,since they're bugging for Christmas cards,but after the holidays I wanna send them more.

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

sounds neat-wonder if u can play w/o a blog tho?

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

I'm going to head into work soon,have a good evening ladies. Tracy hugs!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Danni, can you leave comments on blogs? If so, you can play without a blog. They aren't requiring that you post anything on a blog, just that you go through each blog in the hop and leave a comment. They'll draw for winners on Friday.

Page 2 of 418 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics