Page 3 of 418 
Username Post: ***The Scrappin Derelicts COF*** Closed and Active        (Topic#1545745)
Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps
In response to siameseplease

hey just caught up on lunch. bbl

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 10-27-10 04:42 PM
In response to Brenscraps

Found my way over and all caught up.

Danni...we still have tornado watches and warnings pretty close by though not directly in our area. The tornado in NC was close to Charlotte...about a 3-4 hr drive from us. I did hear that a funnel cloud was spotted about 7 miles from me. Thumbs up for helping that client get a job!!

Bren...hope you get to take friday off. I am so glad to have a few days away from the hectic days at work.

Tracy...Praying that everything falls into place and you will still be able to stay at home. We need to encourage everyone to eat more Frito Lay!!!

Gina...Will be praying for your Brother the next couple of days. Didn't it get cancelled/post- poned last time?

G...I hope to get ink tomorrow for my printer. I am itching to print off some of your images.

Terri...

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to WILLA

Hey, Dale! Enjoy your time off. Yes, it got postponed last time. We'll see what happens this time.

I got all of my cleaning done tonight except the tub and vacuuming. I even oiled my furniture! Of course, I also watched Survivor. I can't believe Dan is still around. I'm not so sure he would have been if his tribe hadn't won immunity.

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 10-27-10 06:08 PM

hey Gina! no cleaning for me! LOL

G...I am having trouble with the DT site...takes so long to load.

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps
In response to WILLA

morning ladies. Had a rough night. Def need to take tomorrow off. I think my body is telling me it is time!

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

Have a great Thursday ladies.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Hey, derelicts.
Bren, you do not only need a break, you deserve one!
I am sitting at the courthouse, waiting on lawyers once again. It doesn't look like a postponement this time, though.
Have a good day, everybody. I'm trying not to let my mother and the slow ******** lawywers get on my nerves!

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

Morning girls,

Gina- praying things go in your brother's favor at court...

Dale, that DT site gets super slow and times out for me sometimes too. I wonder if it is a bandwidth thing or something.. Like if a few of use are trying to get on at the same time? I don't know.. just a thought I had.

Please pray for DH... he has to go in to talk to his boss after work today to see if he is losing his job. We are praying he doesn't. We are trusting God one way or the other but I would be lying if I said I am not anxious.. I am trying not to be... I know He will provide a new job if John looses this one. It is just scary to fully trust things out of your control sometimes.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

here is a card I made last night
A King is Born By Tracy S.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to Tracy S.

Tracy, that sucks! I hope he doesn't lose his job. Keep us posted!

Still at the courthouse and now they are saying they'll need three days so this could go into Monday. Sheesh. In the mean time, I am going nuts listening to the negative attitude and paranoid comments my mom is making. We were talking to the lawyer and my bro looked at mom and said,"what in the h3ll are you talking about?!" LOL

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

Tracy hugs!!!
Gina how'd it go today? Any closure yet?
I'm going to make dinner,bbiab
Here's another Gertrude card for one of the Friday ladies who will be 84-reminded me of her
It's your special day By Danielle S

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

• siameseplease Said:
Tracy, that sucks! I hope he doesn't lose his job. Keep us posted!

Still at the courthouse and now they are saying they'll need three days so this could go into Monday. Sheesh. In the mean time, I am going nuts listening to the negative attitude and paranoid comments my mom is making. We were talking to the lawyer and my bro looked at mom and said,"what in the h3ll are you talking about?!" LOL

LOL that is funny stuff.. hopefully he does not end up smacking your mom.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Danielle S

• Danielle S Said:
Tracy hugs!!!
Gina how'd it go today? Any closure yet?
I'm going to make dinner,bbiab
Here's another Gertrude card for one of the Friday ladies who will be 84-reminded me of her
It's your special day By Danielle S

Pretty card Danni

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

We did not find out anything today. His boss was out in the market.. He wants to talk to him tomorrow. So I guess we will be finding out tomorrow. Thanks so much for the prayers.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to Tracy S.

Tracy, we had an awesome court day today, so hopefully some derelict luck is looking up and things will go well for John tomorrow. That's my wish!

I'll leave love on your cards later. I am only home for five minutes before heading out with my buddy Kim. I just wanted to pop in and say that all went well...really well. There's still some other stuff to clear up, but that won't be for a bit. My bro's lawyer is supposed to confer with the other lawyer and so on...he said we may not move to the next issue until mid-December, but I think my bro is okay with that. We think today's proceedings will at least get him visitation with his kids again. At least, we hope so. Yippeee!!!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Danni, do you still need paper scraps? I have a gallon sized ziploc full if you want them. I am trying to get rid of them because I have WAY too many...it makes me feel less guilty for using a new sheet of pp. With the hugeness of my pp stash, I need to use the new, but I always feel guilty if I do that before using the last scrap I have, KWIM? I could kill two birds with one stone...help you out if you still need it, and alleviate my guilt. LOL. If you want the bag, I will bring it with me on Black Friday.

G, I colored up your pumpkins in the wheelbarrow and hope to make a new card tonight or tomorrow. How are you feeling?

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 10-28-10 04:45 PM

Hey girls...have had a really good day. Of course I did....i was off work!!! We went with the kids to Stumphouse Tunnel and Isaqueena Falls. Got some really good pics. Most of them are on FB if you wanna look. Well...all except the ones Braydon was in. They were so good. Emma was a little scared in the tunnel and wouldn't cooperate at first. Then I used my child psychology and told her we were going on a Dora adventure. It worked...even for picture taking. I would tell her it was a Dora rock or a Dora tree. LOL Have I told y'all lately how much I love that child.

Danni...Beautiful card! I am sure she is gonna love it.

Tracy...why are you thinking negative...think positive...Think promotion!!! Anything is possible with god and Satan wants to make you worry about it. I;m praying positive!!!

Bren...girl...take tomorrow off...and I am shaking my finger at you!

Gina...I'm glad to hear things went well today.

G...I didn't get ink today...but...i bought a new printer. It was cheaper to do that than to buy ink. The printer was 29.00 and the ink would have cost me 24.00 just for black.

Terri...How's it going?

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to WILLA

Gina sure I could use scraps,I'll never turn down pp-EVER! lmbo
Tracy I'm with Dale-think positive! Text me tomorrow if u find anything out b4 noon. I work til then,but I should be home after 1 so can call too.
Dale how cute that you used Dora to get Emma at ease w/it all. Glad u had a good day,can't believe you found a printer for $30-wonder if it'll work ok for u. Let me know,maybe I'll have to go get one of those.
I'm going to say good night,am working on a card for a client. Night! I'll be here tomorrow afternoon. MWAH!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

Oh & Tracy,I know it's easier to say it than do it-thinking positive,that is. Will be praying for you guys!

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

Hey ladies. this whole week has been hard on me. I have had a headache for 4 days. Plus I was working on my budget for next year. Plus today was ortho day. I am not going to work tomorrow. I don't want to even get out of bed! But i will have to get Gene off to work.
Tracy, prayers hon.
When life is hard, there is always someone that has it harder! That is what I keep learning!
Dale, glad you had a good time today with the babies.

Page 3 of 418 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics