Username Post: ***The Scrappin Derelicts COF*** Closed and Active        (Topic#1545745)
Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to siameseplease

• siameseplease Said:
Oh, and as an FYI, my emotional barometer is already on weepy for the month. Egads. I hate September. At least I have something fun planned. My cousin and I are going to the Grand Canyon at the end of the month. Woot!

Matt (my trainer) is starting me on conditioning on Thursday. I was telling him that I'm scared, and he said I should be. He cracks me up, but part of me knows he's not kidding. He's been building me up to this point and has already warned me that I'm going to have to push past some pain. Joy. NOT.

Oh Joy is right..lol You are a brave girl. I am so proud of you for sticking with it. I wish I had your drive to do so.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

• siameseplease Said:
Hi, chickies!!! I am off on Monday, too, Tracy, and I really, really need it. This is my only weekend to myself this month, and I plan to get some projects done around the house. I also hope Mr. Mojo pays a visit because I need to make two sympathy cards. Two doggies in my family died in the last week, and I want to send sympathy cards to my aunts who lost them. I know how hard it is to lose a furbaby.

Bren, good for you! That is so awesome. You are doing a great job, girl. Keep it up! I have my weigh in at the gym next week. We'll check my weight and measurements. One of the trainers was telling me tonight that she can see that I have toned up already. I hope so.

Tracy, I'm sorry John didn't get the job. Something better is around the corner, I hope!

Danni, thinking of you and your family.

Dale, Terri, G, get your butts in here!!! And, oh yeah, hi. LOL

Sorry to hear about the fur baby loss Gina. My parents lost their dog last week... She was 16 years old. I wanted to make a card but now I think it would just reopen the wound. They are doing better now.. It is still hard I am sure but they are not crying every time I talk to them.

*hugs* I know September is rough for you.. I guess it is good that this is the only free weekend then. I have not been to the Grand Canyon since I was a kid.. I would love to go as an adult and see it. I have so much more appreciation for nature as adult.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

• siameseplease Said:
Holy heck, I actually made a card tonight!!!
Sympathy By Siameseplease

Woot!

I am off to get a closer look. I love seeing one of you girls creations.. It seems a derelict creation is a rare and endangered species these days.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to Tracy S.

Hi, chickies.

Tracy, I love when a derelict creation pops up, too. G is really bad, though. She adds to her gallery without telling us. Then I go there on a whim and there's like 5-10 projects that I haven't seen!!! Anyway, I'm sorry about your parents' dog. It's hard to lose our furbabies. I still miss my cat that we had to put down 6 years ago. She was such a sweetheart. When my current girls are at the point where it's their time to go, I'm going to be a wreck. They'll be 7 in a few weeks. I hope they live a long, long time!

I have never been to the Grand Canyon and I am so excited to go. It's been on my list for years, but it was not on Rick's, so we always picked other places that we both wanted to visit.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Here's the other sympathy card for my other aunt. This is a pic of her dog, printed on adhesive linen from CTMH.
Tigger By Siameseplease

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

• siameseplease Said:
Hi, chickies.

Tracy, I love when a derelict creation pops up, too. G is really bad, though. She adds to her gallery without telling us. Then I go there on a whim and there's like 5-10 projects that I haven't seen!!! Anyway, I'm sorry about your parents' dog. It's hard to lose our furbabies. I still miss my cat that we had to put down 6 years ago. She was such a sweetheart. When my current girls are at the point where it's their time to go, I'm going to be a wreck. They'll be 7 in a few weeks. I hope they live a long, long time!

I have never been to the Grand Canyon and I am so excited to go. It's been on my list for years, but it was not on Rick's, so we always picked other places that we both wanted to visit.

What is the life expectancy for a cat? I never really thought about it... I think it is a really long time though, right? John still had his cat from when he was 14 when we got together and he lived for many years after.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

yeah I noticed that about G as well..lol she is sneaky like that...lol

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

here is one I did yesterday

Thinking of you By Tracy S.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

Gina, check out this cute cake
http://misobakes.blogspot.com/2010/09/buttons.html

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to Tracy S.

Tracy, that button cake is adorable! Love it! As far as cat life expectancy, I think it depends. Certain breeds may have shorter life expectancies, just like with dogs. I think most only make it to about 15-16. I'm not sure, though. I know of one who lived to be 22. My cat was 16 when she died, and the vet said that was a full life expectancy.

I am tired today! I had to get up and be to work early this morning. The good news is that means I get to leave a bit earlier than usual, too. One of my big projects was supposed to start today, but we have to postpone til tomorrow.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to Tracy S.

• Tracy S. Said:

Cute, cute, cute! Is the paper American Crafts?

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

• siameseplease Said:
  • Tracy S. Said:

Cute, cute, cute! Is the paper American Crafts?

Thank you Gina. It is American craft. It is a single piece I got the last time I shopped the clearance paper bin at my only LSS that is left.
It says Day Dream in big print and fine day under it... so maybe Day dream was the pack name and fine day the actual paper? I am not sure.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

• siameseplease Said:
Tracy, that button cake is adorable! Love it! As far as cat life expectancy, I think it depends. Certain breeds may have shorter life expectancies, just like with dogs. I think most only make it to about 15-16. I'm not sure, though. I know of one who lived to be 22. My cat was 16 when she died, and the vet said that was a full life expectancy.

I am tired today! I had to get up and be to work early this morning. The good news is that means I get to leave a bit earlier than usual, too. One of my big projects was supposed to start today, but we have to postpone til tomorrow.

Isn't it though!! I thought you would like it. I think it is such a cool and non traditional idea for a baby shower or a little kids birthday cake even.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

Morning girls. I had to help hubby get up this morning to get Heather off to school early so he can make it to an interview so I am still up. ugghh. I was going to go back to sleep but figured why bother. I will be one sleepy girl tonight I bet.

Please be praying. This job sounds like an amazing opportunity. The money is fantastic and it is doing what he used to do when I met him but in the field instead of a desk. It would also be a job that is using his degree. This job has the potential to be making 80K a year pretty quickly from what it sounds like. That would be Amazing! Especially after what seems like a few years of living very tight. Ya know? he has the interview with a headhunter and his boss today. That is good because if it does not work out for this particular job, but he impresses them, they will probably keep him in mind for future job ops.

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps
In response to Tracy S.

Hey ladies. I can't believe it has been so long since I checked in. It was a busy weekend. Charissa's cousin took his own life. Very sad. I can't imagine what they are going through. My friends son (34) found out on Sat he has a brain tumor. They are operating tomorrow. They don't expect much but to keep him here longer. At the minimum he will lose his vision in his right eye, they don't know what other brain damage and he may not make it throu. He is married and has 5 kids. Please say a prayer for this family.

Gina, hope you are doing OK. Glad you are busy.

Tracy, praying Jon gets that job.

Great cards ladies, I have been itching to color! But hard because I don't want to stop going to the gym and I just don't have much time. I am trying to do an hour on the treadmill at least 4 days a week. Still not strength training. I hurt my back every time. I am going to a physical therapy appt next Wed. Will see what she says. Still have issues with my neck as well.

So sorry about your fur babies.

Did I mention Katie is going to have baby #2? That will be grand baby #9. Crazy.

I miss you ladies. Will try not to be gone so long next time!

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps
In response to Brenscraps

Happy Friday ladies. Our friend made it through surgery but no news yet on how he is doing.
So ready for Saturday!

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

Thank goodness Fridays over!

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

I will lbe praying for everyone in all those situatioons. Wow.

I can not believe grand baby #9! It is still crazy to think when we met you,...you only had Peighton. That seems like forever ago and not that long ago....all at the same time.

I would LOVE to see you color and create again. You need some good old fashion YOU time to create. Even if just on the weekends.., I know all those grand babies keep you busy though. I am sure you would not have it any other way.

great job to you too for sticking to the workout. You and Gina are very inspiring. WTG

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps
In response to Tracy S.

Morning ladies.

Any plans today? I know that Gina does. I will probably get a few groceries. But no big plans. Maybe clean some.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

hey Bren.

I am going to go visit my friend, Armida. She lives a few towns over... so it is a little ways away.

She makes jewelry and I am going to take her some that I can not wear anymore because something is wrong with it... and give her them for parts.

She offered to revamp them for me with new parts... so we will see.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics