Username Post: ***The Scrappin Derelicts COF*** Closed and Active        (Topic#1545745)
Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

Hey G! You always take the coolest vacations. I am envious. Mine are usually staycations Which isn't terrible all the time... Sometimes chillin at home is needed.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to Tracy S.

Hey, girls. G, LOL at the French trip comment! I think you should go to Australia. I'd love to see Australia one day.

Tracy, good luck to John! I understand your feelings, though. Rick was home for a bit right before he died, and it was awesome to have someone clean the house and cook each night. I was loving that for sure. I hate to clean. As for the party, I'll be having it in October, probably keeping it open for about two weeks. It will be around October 5-19 or something like that. I am supposed to call Ty when I get home from the Grand Canyon to talk about the logistics. I will probably have everyone's order shipped to me and then I'll ship it to you. I think that would be MUCH cheaper. These companies tend to charge too much shipping when they have to separate out the orders and ship them to individual houses.

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou
In response to siameseplease

Hello ladies!!

Tracy... I will keep John in prayers for a new job. I know how wonderful it must be to have him at home, but if he is like most men I know, he probably would rather work and support his family.

Gina... you must be counting the days to your trip. I hope work is not overwhelming.

Gotta work on my card for the GI challenge this week. I think this is the first time I am so late to make one. I am having problem with the theme which is "Weather". I don't have many images that fit that theme unfortunately. Oh well... I am sure I will figure out something.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to Guylou

Hey, G. Work is sucking this week, but at least the week is almost over. I have a meeting on Friday morning, from 8-10, but get to start my vacation immediately afterwards. Woo-hoo! How is work going for you? As for the challenge, I figure you can use one of your winter images, like one of the snowmen or Chuck making a snow angel. Snow is weather-related, right? And then you'll have it for a Christmas card, if you like.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Guylou

• Guylou Said:
Hello ladies!!

Tracy... I will keep John in prayers for a new job. I know how wonderful it must be to have him at home, but if he is like most men I know, he probably would rather work and support his family.

Gina... you must be counting the days to your trip. I hope work is not overwhelming.

Gotta work on my card for the GI challenge this week. I think this is the first time I am so late to make one. I am having problem with the theme which is "Weather". I don't have many images that fit that theme unfortunately. Oh well... I am sure I will figure out something.

G use the chuck with the Umbrella or him on the beach with the ball. Those depict weather.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

• siameseplease Said:
Hey, G. Work is sucking this week, but at least the week is almost over. I have a meeting on Friday morning, from 8-10, but get to start my vacation immediately afterwards. Woo-hoo! How is work going for you? As for the challenge, I figure you can use one of your winter images, like one of the snowmen or Chuck making a snow angel. Snow is weather-related, right? And then you'll have it for a Christmas card, if you like.

or those..lol

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

• siameseplease Said:
Hey, girls. G, LOL at the French trip comment! I think you should go to Australia. I'd love to see Australia one day.

Tracy, good luck to John! I understand your feelings, though. Rick was home for a bit right before he died, and it was awesome to have someone clean the house and cook each night. I was loving that for sure. I hate to clean. As for the party, I'll be having it in October, probably keeping it open for about two weeks. It will be around October 5-19 or something like that. I am supposed to call Ty when I get home from the Grand Canyon to talk about the logistics. I will probably have everyone's order shipped to me and then I'll ship it to you. I think that would be MUCH cheaper. These companies tend to charge too much shipping when they have to separate out the orders and ship them to individual houses.

Cool Gina. I am about to have a Scentsy party.. if you need anything from Scentsy, let me know

Are you getting excited about vacation? I get one this year and have to have it taken by Dec. 31st or I loose it. I keep trying to decide when to. I am thinking The week of Nov. 11th for our anniversary or the week of Christmas. I am leaning more towards the week of Christmas.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

GIRLS! I am SOOO excited. Ben and Jerry's has come out with Cannoli flavored ice cream. I SO have to find me some. YUMMO!

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou
In response to Tracy S.

Well... I should have read your posts before I made my card. I used Sunny Holiday Bear... oh well.

Gina... Work is terrible. I am working 50 hour week lately and just not liking what I do anymore.

Tracy... Cannoli flavoured ice cream... no thank you !!! Thank does not sound good at all to me. I guess you must love Cannoli.

I went to my first Yoga Hattha class tonight. It was good and relaxing.... so much that I want to go to bed right now. It won't be a late night for me... that fo sho.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to Guylou

Hey girls. Just a quick CI. Work is slammed and my vaca starts tomorrow. Finally!

Tracy, I'm with G about the ice cream. I'm not a huge cannoli fan, so it doesn't sound yummy to me. That's more for you to enjoy! LOL. I hope it's as good as you're hoping for. As for Scentsy, I'll be honest. It's not my thing. I used to love the yankee candle tarts, but I haven't even been using them much lately, and the Scentsy tarts won't melt in my tart burner. Sorry!

G, I'm glad you enjoyed your yoga class. I'm sorry about your job, though. No prospects on the horizon for new work?

Edited by siameseplease on 09-20-12 11:28 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou

Morning ladies!

Yeah it's friday!! I miss Dale's Friday dance!!!

Gina... Enjoy your vacation!! Have fun and relax!!! Take lots of pictures!!
No prospects for work... I am waiting to see what is coming at my work place, there is talk of a restructure and a little bird told me that I might like how this will affect me.

Tracy... did you try the ice cream yet? Did it live to your expectations?

One of more day of crappy work and then the weekend will be here!! Yeah!!! Have a great one!

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps
In response to Guylou

Hi ladies, can't believe it has been a week since I checked in. I had my office manager retreat last weekend and just been super busy. It is so hard to get off work, go to gym, come home make dinner, make juice for the next day, clean up then have a few minutes to relax before bed.
Tonight Katie and I and Bryar are going to Roseburg. They are having a youth conference and my niece is in charge, we will stay with my brother.

Gina, have a good time at the Grand Canyon. I would love to see it. M

G, I am also hating my job right now. Yesterday it was just one thing after another. Just a ridiculous day!

Tracy, do you have to take your time off all at once? Can you take 2 days off for your anniversary and 3 at Christmas?

Happy Friday everyone. Have a fantastic weekend!

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Brenscraps

I can take a few here and there.. but I don't wanna..lol I want one whole week to not have to think about work, ya know?

My Anniversary does fall on a weekend though. It is on a Sunday. I am waiting kinda to see what happens with DH and his employment, ya know?

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

have fun Bren!
Do you think you are ever going to create again?

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Guylou

• Guylou Said:
Morning ladies!

Yeah it's friday!! I miss Dale's Friday dance!!!

Gina... Enjoy your vacation!! Have fun and relax!!! Take lots of pictures!!
No prospects for work... I am waiting to see what is coming at my work place, there is talk of a restructure and a little bird told me that I might like how this will affect me.

Tracy... did you try the ice cream yet? Did it live to your expectations?

One of more day of crappy work and then the weekend will be here!! Yeah!!! Have a great one!

I hope it will affect you in the best way, G! the restructure we did at work was awesome for me. I will pray the same for you.

I have not found the ice cream yet

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

Hey, hey, hey , heyyy! What are you ladies up to today?

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

man! It has been super quiet around here

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps
In response to Tracy S.

Hi ladies. Thought I would have pages to read! Work has been crazy. Tracy, I will create again. Work has been so crazy, plus I have been working on me lately. I have been itching to color. I just need some TIME!

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

Hope you are all doing well!

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

hey girls... our weekend rained out as I am sure you all saw in FB and now I have the stomach flu or something... UGH this is misery. I hate being sick.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics