Username Post: ***The Scrappin Derelicts COF*** Closed and Active        (Topic#1545745)
siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to Tracy S.

Hey, girls! I'm home from Arizona. We had such an amazing time.

Tracy, I hope you feel better soon. Stomach bugs are the worst!!!

G and Bren, I hope your job situations improve soon.

Has anyone talked to Dale, Terri, or Danni lately?

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to siameseplease

So, as usual, I need a vacation from my vacation. We packed every day full of so many things. We had to drive a lot, because nothing is close there. So, you drive an hour to get to this destination, an hour the other way to get to that one, etc. No biggie, though, because we had a convertable mustang!!! The dude at Enterprise upgraded us from the economy car for free!!! How awesome is that??

On our trip, we saw the Canyon from a helicopter, a mule, a pontoon down the Colorado river, a small puddle-jumper plane, an old lookout tower, and on foot. We went to this place called Antelope Canyon. Tracy, John would have been in love. It yielded the coolest pictures. The guide showed you ways to hold your camera so that you could get the best shot off of the rocks. It was awesome. My camera battery died, so I am hoping my cousin got some good shots. I'm not sure, though, because she was so fascinated that she kept idling behind the group and I'm not sure she heard all of the guide's instructions. I can't blame her - it was an amazing place.

We also went to two wildlife places: one called Bearizona where the black bear are roaming free and you drive right through their area. We had juvenile black bear walking less than 5 feet from our car. It was so cool. They also had a raptor show, and afterwards, you could go over to the Raven who took money from your hands and put it in the donation box. They had two ravens doing it and they were cracking me up with their antics. Then at the Deer Farm, we got to feed deer from our hands.

On the way home, we're standing in the security line at Flagstaff Airport and this tall guy walks up behind us. I just kept staring at him and then realized who he was. He was Gene, from that show "The Glass House." So, I introduced myself. What a super nice guy he turned out to be. After we got through security, I didn't want to bug the man or infringe on his privacy, so I sat away from him. Well, he came over and asked if he could take his picture with me. Then we ran into him again at the Phoenix airport. He just seemed like a genuinely nice person. Man, is he tall! And again, just so nice and sweet.

Tomorrow, it's nose back to the grindstone. I am not looking forward to it. A new project starts tomorrow and it's one that I am not thrilled about, but hopefully it will be better than I expect. We'll see.

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

Welcome home Gina, sounds like you had an amazing vacation. I have never heard of the Glass House.

Had a busy weekend. Babysat Reo's kids yesterday and today Gene and I went to the Coast. Shopped a little and now we are worn out.

Not looking forward to all I need to get accomplished this week while being short staffed. Eh, what's new!

Hope you all sleep well and are up for another week!

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Brenscraps

lol Gina did you ask Gene bout JOy? I wonder if any of them stay in touch. That is cool you ran into him.

Your trip sounds amazing. Sounds like all things I would love.. I am not sure about the bear though. I would be cool but I would have been scared I think. That is too funny about the trained Ravens.. so cool. Glad you had fun.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

• Brenscraps Said:
Welcome home Gina, sounds like you had an amazing vacation. I have never heard of the Glass House.

Had a busy weekend. Babysat Reo's kids yesterday and today Gene and I went to the Coast. Shopped a little and now we are worn out.

Not looking forward to all I need to get accomplished this week while being short staffed. Eh, what's new!

Hope you all sleep well and are up for another week!

Hope you had fun away at the coast with your honey

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps
In response to Tracy S.

Hey ladies. Monday and Tuesday are done! Hope you are all well. Seems we are all so busy lately. Miss our chats!

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

I stayed home again today from work.. My tummy seems to finally have settled down now though. YAY! looks like back to work tomorrow. At least it is only two days then a weekend, so I will have time to get totally better.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

Oh my goodness girls... a girl I knew on PCP died suddenly last night. It was the same one that just won the gift card I gave away on my blog. I was just talking to her last night.. That is so sad.

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps
In response to Tracy S.

Tracy, that is terrible. Do you know what happened?

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

Tracy, that is freaky and sad!!! I feel so badly for her family.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

I feel badly for them too. She had a hubby and two sons.. one is 15 and the other is 20.

Still not sure what happened

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

What are you girls up to for the weekend? Gina do you have a relaxing weekend to yourself or are you booked up girl?

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to Tracy S.

Tracy, I am booked up, as usual. Tomorrow is a crop at a local firehouse. I haven't even packed for it yet and it's almost midnight. Sunday, I need to get some laundry and cleaning done because my house is a disaster. I still haven't unpacked from my trip. Next weekend is Kings Dominion on Saturday and a visit to PA on Sunday. Then camping with the inlaws is coming up this month, too. I can definitely tell it's fall, since I'm always crazy busy in the fall. What are you up to? Are you feeling better?

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

Morning ladies. Wish I could sleep in on Saturdays. Up at 6:30 I guess is sleeping in some, I usually get up at 5:45.

Today I need to clean showers. But I am also going to head to the outlet mall and Costco. I need some juicing supplies.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

I am feeling back to normal Gina, thanks for asking
We went out to the Farmer's Market to get juicing supplies Bren and the Farm that comes usually was out sick. So we ended up with starter plants for our garden.. both veggie and herb. I also got three new Scentsy bars much to John's chagrin..lol The lady felt bad for me for the ******** he was giving me at gave me a free bar..lol He was teasing of course but I told him people probably really think he is so against it. He could care less if I buy a million Scentsy bars but he gives me hell because I already have a drawer full... I like variety.. I melt what I am in the mood for. hey At least they are cheaper and take up less room than candles..lol

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

Gina you are quite the busy woman!

Are you watching Glee this season?

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to Tracy S.

Hey, girls. Bren, that is early!!! I am still dead asleep at that time. How did it go with your shopping today?

Tracy, that's funny about the Scentsy. I used to be that way about the Yankee tarts. Rick used to tease me that I was not allowed to buy anymore, because I had a gallon sized ziploc full.

Yep, I am watching Glee. This week's episode made me cry.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

So, I am home from the crop and didn't get much done. I just packed images and my copics. I spent all day coloring. I colored about 10-12 images. Now I just need to make the darned cards!!! Is anybody working on anything?

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease

G, could you please PM me your new address? I had it written down but now I can't find it! I have your birthday package all ready to go, except for the address label. Thanks.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

• siameseplease Said:
Hey, girls. Bren, that is early!!! I am still dead asleep at that time. How did it go with your shopping today?

Tracy, that's funny about the Scentsy. I used to be that way about the Yankee tarts. Rick used to tease me that I was not allowed to buy anymore, because I had a gallon sized ziploc full.

Yep, I am watching Glee. This week's episode made me cry.

It made me cry too. I have to believe it is not over with Rachel and Fin.. It just ended too weirdly... Or.. maybe they are making room for the new hottie? I kinda like him and Rachel together.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics