Page 4 of 418 
Username Post: ***The Scrappin Derelicts COF*** Closed and Active        (Topic#1545745)
Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou
In response to Brenscraps

Hello ladies!!
What a day!!! I am exhausted!!!

Dale... I had issue with the site too last night. I reported it to the technical team where I host my site. They are looking into it. It seemed to be better today. Congrats on the new Printer.

Danni... Your Gertrude card looks fabulous; I am going to have a closer look.

Bren... I will keep you in prayers. I hope your day off will be relaxing.

Tracy... I am praying for you and John!

Gina... Are you and Danni meeting on Black Friday? I must have missed that post.

Terri... It is so cold here today!! Looks like winter is around the corner.

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou
In response to Guylou

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!!

The DT introduction post is now available on Guylou's Inimitability Blog . Please have a look and let me know if there is anything you want me to change or removed.

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 10-28-10 06:46 PM
In response to Guylou

• Guylou Said:
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!!

The DT introduction post is now available on Guylou's Inimitability Blog . Please have a look and let me know if there is anything you want me to change or removed.

Wonderful job,G!! I love my look alike photo!! Perfect! LOL I need to get you a better pic of the real me though. You are so talented, woman!!

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to WILLA

• WILLA Said:
Hey girls...have had a really good day. Of course I did....i was off work!!! We went with the kids to Stumphouse Tunnel and Isaqueena Falls. Got some really good pics. Most of them are on FB if you wanna look. Well...all except the ones Braydon was in. They were so good. Emma was a little scared in the tunnel and wouldn't cooperate at first. Then I used my child psychology and told her we were going on a Dora adventure. It worked...even for picture taking. I would tell her it was a Dora rock or a Dora tree. LOL Have I told y'all lately how much I love that child.

Danni...Beautiful card! I am sure she is gonna love it.

Tracy...why are you thinking negative...think positive...Think promotion!!! Anything is possible with god and Satan wants to make you worry about it. I;m praying positive!!!

Bren...girl...take tomorrow off...and I am shaking my finger at you!

Gina...I'm glad to hear things went well today.

G...I didn't get ink today...but...i bought a new printer. It was cheaper to do that than to buy ink. The printer was 29.00 and the ink would have cost me 24.00 just for black.

Terri...How's it going?

Thanks Dale you made me smile! LUG

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

G the blog looks great..lol It was fun to see everyone's look a like pics and that everyone has a different favorite digi

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to Tracy S.

LOL_my look alike looks NOTHING like me,but some of them were right on!!! Especially Trina & Tracy's,lmbo! Good job G! I found a card I made the other day that I need to get a pic of,it's of G's snowman riding the fence,lol. Will get a pic today when I get home.
It's getting cooler here today,yesterday it was gorgeous but the cold front's a coming. Blah! Tonight dh & I are going out to eat w/some friends,but that's not til late,as the one doesn't get off work til later so I'll be crafting this afternoon. Along w/doing laundry,happy happy joy joy!
Tracy praying girl!
Bren a 4 day ha? I'm glad you took off today,you need a break.
Have a great day ladies,bbl!

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou
In response to Danielle S

Morning ladies!

I am glad you like the blog post!!

Danni... Can't wait to see your card with the snowman. I have to make a few with them this weekend.

I wanted to let you know that the Manga Style images are a big hit. I got four orders since I posted them on my blog! I am doing the Q-tip dance over here!!

Have a great day everyone!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to Guylou

Hey, ladies. Just poppin' in quickly to say hi. I'll get ACU later.

G, I did check out the blog. LOVE IT! I was cracking up at the famous person photos and I love how J LO has her booty towards the camera in the one you found for me. Hysterical!

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps
In response to siameseplease

Hey ladies, Happy Friday. I didn't get out of bed til 8. I made hubby's sandwich last night and said don't wake me up. Yet he left the bathroom light on. uugghh.
Oh well.

Tracy, congrats, I was sure you were going to make it!!!

Danni, enjoy dinner out tonight.

G, I am so glad about the orders!

I need to order some more copics. There are so many on the list for the class at Simply Scrapping Crafts that I don't have. Like whole color groups!!! And I thought I had a lot!!!

I am going to do some housework, but I am also going to spend some time in the scrap room!!!

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to siameseplease

• siameseplease Said:
Hey, ladies. Just poppin' in quickly to say hi. I'll get ACU later.

G, I did check out the blog. LOVE IT! I was cracking up at the famous person photos and I love how J LO has her booty towards the camera in the one you found for me. Hysterical!

LOL I noticed the booty shot for you too..I was cracking right up

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

• Brenscraps Said:
Hey ladies, Happy Friday. I didn't get out of bed til 8. I made hubby's sandwich last night and said don't wake me up. Yet he left the bathroom light on. uugghh.
Oh well.

Tracy, congrats, I was sure you were going to make it!!!

Danni, enjoy dinner out tonight.

G, I am so glad about the orders!

I need to order some more copics. There are so many on the list for the class at Simply Scrapping Crafts that I don't have. Like whole color groups!!! And I thought I had a lot!!!

I am going to do some housework, but I am also going to spend some time in the scrap room!!!

where is the list of ones that you have to have? I missed that UGH.. I hope I have them

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps
In response to Tracy S.

I don't think you have to have them, there is a list of Lisa's faves that she will use.

If you have time to watch some copic video's these are amazing.
http://paperinkcolor.blogspot.com/

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

I know I get excited easily over silly stuff but look what they made me to put on my cards
You are Fabulous By Tracy S.

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou
In response to Tracy S.

Tracy... That's a very nice watermark!!!

Tracy & Brenda... In the list of supplies for the upcoming Copic class on simply Scrapping Crafts, it says we will need Acrylic: Small Piece 5x7. Could you please let me know what is that. Thanks!

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Guylou

Make a wish By Tracy S.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Guylou

• Guylou Said:
Tracy... That's a very nice watermark!!!

Tracy & Brenda... In the list of supplies for the upcoming Copic class on simply Scrapping Crafts, it says we will need Acrylic: Small Piece 5x7. Could you please let me know what is that. Thanks!

MAN! I must have missed a whole dang section because you all are seeing supplies and I am not. Lemme go look.

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps
In response to Tracy S.

G, acrylic is plastic. The harder plastic. I missed that one myself!!

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

I need a watermark. I just don't know how to make one!!

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

I did absolutely no housework today, but I played in my scraproom!!
Ginger By Brenscraps

Cinnamon By Brenscraps

Brenscraps
Governor
Brenscraps

For you Gina http://dustinpike.blogspot.com/2010/10/yesterdays-fr eeb...

Page 4 of 418 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics