Username Post: London Scrapbook        (Topic#1545773)
New Kid On the Block

i Have never made a scrapbook and I am making a few pages on my trip to london. I want it to be colorful and the pages i got already are kind of old world so does anyone have any ideas for me or any links to pages i can buy so it would be more colorful? thanks

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to hmwarntjes

• hmwarntjes Said:
i Have never made a scrapbook and I am making a few pages on my trip to london. I want it to be colorful and the pages i got already are kind of old world so does anyone have any ideas for me or any links to pages i can buy so it would be more colorful? thanks

Hm, do you mean tha tthe pages are not colorful, and you wan to add some color?? There's a ton of ways to do that,,,,,,

flowers, bling, ribbon, stickers, ink, glimmer mist and smooch spritz, brads, buttons, etc!
Products Referenced in This Post:

Marie_71
Veteran
Marie_71
In response to hmwarntjes

You've got loads of fun stuff here at SB with both color and an ENglish theme!!

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to Marie_71

yep just choose PP that matcches things in the background of the photos that have color. Ex: Blue Sky, Red Bus, White buildings, etc.

If you have something in the particular photo that you want to really accentuate choose the color in the photo as matting for the photo to be on and contrasting colors as bg paper

km37 
Tenant
  • km37 on 10-28-10 07:51 PM
In response to Just G

I did a London page -- and used a London Map as my background.

cdynan
cdynan 
Resident
cdynan
In response to km37

Use the scrap by color part of this site to get some good color ideas.

Mulan05
Expert
Mulan05
In response to cdynan

I would use lots of red, white, and blue embellishments. Or perhaps do a title for your page in those colours? That colour combination makes just about anything "pop" and it goes along with an English theme.

I'd also search the gallery for London, England, or UK for some inspiration. You'll turn up lots of amazing pages

scrapsweet
Veteran
scrapsweet
In response to Mulan05

Try copying and enlarging a London Tube (subway) map for the background.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics