Page 3 of 1135 
Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
Chirpinisfun
Veteran
Chirpinisfun
In response to ScrappinHusker

So I have a question for the Sister thing. Do we have to mail it by the due date or should they receive it by the due date?

Bridget - got your card and goodies yesterday! Thanks a bunch. Love those little fairy stamps...I've been looking for those.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to Chirpinisfun

I'm going to be lucky to get anything done by the due date! I'm going to do my best though!
Oh! that didn't answer your question, sorry!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to LynnK1

Just breezing by while I get a

OMGosh someone with little girls - or big girls that used to be little - tell my B is normal. This girl has everything in her room, her stuff, the Bears stuff, things that belong in the basement play area, things that belong down here (main level). Then she has all these little purses, boxes, baskets, basically containers of any and all kinds full of little things, varieties of little things no rhyme or reason to them. Well I kind of know what a few of them are - she has Bears baby doll diaper bag full of stuff from one day she was playing office and it was her work bag. I'm sure everything else is similar situations. The Bears stuff being in there could be both girls as the Bear likes to play in there a lot.

Think I'm going to move the easel and dress up stuff to the basement play area since both girls play with that stuff - especially the Bear.

I am making lots of progress but just OMGosh. No wonder she'd get overwhelmed when I'd send her in to clean - she had no idea where to start. Maybe this will give her a fresh start since she is all of a sudden into helping me keep the main living area picked up.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to uoduck

I like mail it on that date...but, I'm with Lynn. I really need to get going!!! Or my SS is going to have an empty box.....

Edited by ScrappinHusker on 11-03-10 08:14 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

Maybe it's not just a girl thing.....maybe a 1st grader thing?! I have the same problem....

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1

I do think stuff can definitely be very overwhelming!!! I have boys who are kind of packrats, but they just don't have the shear amount of "stuff" that a lot of girls have!

I'm going to vote for that to be the mail by date as well!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to LynnK1

WOW!!! Page 3!!!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to LynnK1

I'm thinking I may have to disable the emails for the weekend or my inbox will be too full!!!!

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to LynnK1

Mail by date sounds great! Had to try post from my phone...

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to LynnK1

• LynnK1 Said:
I'm thinking I may have to disable the emails for the weekend or my inbox will be too full!!!!

That is a good thing, right???

Yea...Mandy can post from her phone! That is great news!

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB

Heading into the mountains..have a fun day!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to MandeeB

Yeah, Debbie, I do think that is a very good thing!

Mandy, I wish I had a phone I could post from! Have a great day in the mountains!

My behind is really dragging, and I think I'm starving because I have been awake for so long! I've already had a bowl of soup and it isn't even 11!!!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to LynnK1

Have a great time, Mandy!

Lynn~~I'm with you on the phone thing. I will get one soon if I ever get over my cheapness on getting the internet on my phone. LOL

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck

Dang I totally wasn't thinking should have taken a before pic of B's room for today's POTD and tomorrow could have been the after. Oh well

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1

I really want one Debbie, but I don't want to pay for it either. I'm still trying to get my new camera, so adding things like the internet to my phone does not help that process!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to LynnK1

That would have been a good idea, Vale! Are you still in the process, you could do a during pic!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to LynnK1

Maybe I'll take a pic of the closet (walkin) haven't touched it yet. The rest of the room is pretty good now just organizing by type of toy (DH says I'm playing barbies LOL).

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to uoduck

Ahhh, barbies. Used to be my favorite, but since I have boys...
Whatever it's called, have gun!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to LynnK1

I loved Barbies too. Now I have Star war figures and lego guys all over!

Take a picture of the process of cleaning.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck

We have legos and star wars all over too, LOL

Page 3 of 1135 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics