Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to ScrappinHusker

My brain is fried! I just wanted to say hi and goodnight. I'm worn out. Emma is at such a tough stage - she's wearing me down. I'll check in later! Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

see you in the monring Karen

On Sunday, our first game is at 1145 - have to be there at 1045. Just G and I are heading up as Dave doesn't want a sub for his sundayschool class.

80s dance was fun tonight - got about 100 pic - then my memory card was full and my battery was almost dead - so I was done - LOL

bbq ribsi n the crockpot sounds good - that might work in the morning...

ok - i am tired - thinking I may head to bed, read and get a fresh start in the morning. reading a book on kindle (dont remember the name) only so-so...but I hate starting a book and not finishing it.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

I'm sorry, Amy. It is so hard when they are toddlers and you have 2 other young ones, too.

What book are you reading, Pam?

And, night night to both of you!!!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

I will have to look up the name of the book ....that memorable! Lol

Soccer was okay but hot. Karen said tomorrow will be warmer ...and the kids are playing noon and beyond.

http://www.waltpub.com/papers/ce/chey%204-20 -12.pdf
An article in here on lil g....swimming. starts on page three

KarenJG
Veteran
KarenJG
In response to pammie~k

Hi all! The boys have gone fishing...I am going to see The Lucky One with my sister. We both have read it and my niece is reading it now, so we should be waiting for her, but she is out of town on a fun trip, so we are going.

Riley seems totally fine today. No coughing last night, so not really sure...I guess we'll see how fishing goes.

I got nothing done last night. I guess after dinner and cleaning it up I wasnt in the mood. I tried to updated my gypsy yesterday and it screwed up, now I am not sure what to do...I guess I may be calling PC next week if I can't figure it out.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to KarenJG

Hi friends! Hope everyone is having a great day!!!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

hi all....

got nothing productive done this afternoon - but thats okay...

nice day....

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

Happy Sunday to you!

I am sitting with my laptop watching the race...and doing some organizing on my laptop with pictures and digi fun stuff.

My A is sleeping on the floor after Post Prom. And, I did take a picture of that.

Hope everyone has a great day!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

OK Bridget - I am sure you are gonna tag people in your FB prom pics - but why don't I recognize anyone - One of the girls looks familiar - are one of the boys Brandon or Austin????

Debbie - did A have fun at prom?

Shannon's prom is next Saturday.

G had an awesome time on the soccer field today. Where this lil girl got her energy from is beyond me. All of a sudden she was all over the ball - not intimidated in the least running up and down the field.....scored at least one goal (might have been one or two more - I honestly do not know) I was so proud of her.

Heading to bed - sitting out in the sun is tiring LOL. Got over 500 pics - all in manual - so many are not great, but I was trying....need to weed through them.

Zach team and Georgies team each took 1st/gold in their division. A good day!
good night!

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to pammie~k

pam my boys didn't go. Genica is the girl in the purple dress. She is the one who likes Brandon. I could not afford for Brandon to go so she got asked by another friend. She asked that I come and take pics for her cause her parents couldn't and Im like a second mom to her. I was happy to do it, but sad that my boys couldn't go.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

oh yeah - Karen knows this....
I learned my lesson, don;t rely on lil G to read something to me when I am too lazy to go get my readers. Before we left the house, I wanted to have an idea of which exit in Denver I needed to use to get to the ball field....pointed to the place on the page - she said exit 221 - questioned her a few times and she insisted 221. So, we're off! NOPE - it was exit 214 so I had to back track - got there late. the address provided got us to the front of the university it was being played at - but the ballfields were on the other side. finally parked - walked half way to the fields - and her shin guards were in the car - so had to go back....a smidge late but we were on time for the game...grrrr....anyway - if it is important, read it myself!!!

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to pammie~k

sorry pam but I had to laugh just a bit.
I don't let anyone give me directions. Glad you made it.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to BridgetL

Good Monday morning ladies! Sounds like you all had a wonderful weekend!

Supposed to be 82 degrees here today. Looks to be nice all week, which I'm glad because our apple trees are just starting to blossom, so I know they won't freeze, hopefully there won't be high winds or hail!

Busy week this week, 4-H tonight, B has baseball practice tomorrow an away game on Wednesday and a home game on Friday. Randy has a track meet on Saturday, which we won't go to that. We are going to get a new grill at costco on Saturday. Ours literally had a meltdown about a month ago and we've been waiting for this roadshow at costco. It's been tough not having one, we grill almost every weekend all year long!

I am seriously going back to counting points today. I have been trying to exercise and cut back on eating, but it's just not working, so I'm going to count. If I don't make some progress by the end of May, I'm going to re-join WW. I am really frustrated, but I know I just need to crack down, so I'm really going to make an effort.
On that note, going to do my step, only have the baby and she's sleeping, hopefully she will sleep long enough for me to get my 30 min. in!

KarenJG
Veteran
KarenJG
In response to BridgetL

Hi all! Happy Monday! Zach said to me this morning...no Monday, Friday! I had to laugh, wouldn't it be nice.

Had a good weekend. We are a little sun burnt, but that's par for the course for us this time of year. Sunscreen hasn't found it's way back into the car yet!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to KarenJG

Isn't that the truth about the sunscreen Karen? It always takes awhile to get back in the habit!

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to LynnK1

Good morning all

This weekend was over 100 here in Vegas, so I laid out. Yes talk about having to get back into the habit of having sunscreen around. I do have it in the car, but not by the pool. LOL

Karen, Im with Zach, NO MONDAY!!!!!

Lynn you can do it. I've started counting calories and really trying to eat accordingly. Its so very hard for me. I don't like to eat much during the day. im learning though

Pam I loved the pics of G playing soccer.
Can't wait to see pics of Prom from Shannon and A.

Well today I already ran 2 miles and still haven't hit the gym. 1 hr on tread and my resistance training. Then I have laundry to do

hope everyone has a fabulous day. Oh and I can't believe we were in the upper 90/100's and will be 70 by wed.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to BridgetL

I'm with Zach............NO MONDAY!!!!!! I'm ready to start over, the day is not going well. But it will go on so pulling up my big girl pants and continuing.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to uoduck

Hi Friends! Hope everyone is having a good day!

A had a great time @ post prom. I'm so glad that he got to go.

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b

Good afternoon everyone...I have been MIA because I was at the rink most of the weekend. Barry's nephews daughter was in playing hockey. Rowan and I spent Friday at the rink and of course lunch out with Grandpa at A&W. Then Saturday cuddling and another hockey game....then out looking at a couple of condos - Sara is looking again. Sunday hockey and then supper at Chris and Lana's. And now it is Monday..and work....

Also spent some time cutting some lettering for our NSD on the weekend... I was so proud of myself I had 2 girls coming...and now both of cancelled..:( oh well what do you do....

Talk later...I did get Lincoln's b'day card made...Hard to believe he will be 1 on Saturday.

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to debbie*b

Debbie - when I put my pictures in Memory Manager, I tried to name and put them in folders...BIG BIG job...so I have kept it up since 2011, but the previous 10 years...hard to get caught up...

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics