Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to debbie*b

Hi all! Kate and I both have fevers now. Will we ever get over these colds?!? I wish we had the warmer temps like Lynn and Bridget - it's in the 60's here. At least i have something yummy in the crock pot - pulled pork from skinny taste.com. It smells so good! I'm not accomplishing much today - I agree with Zach! No Monday!

Chirpinisfun
Veteran
Chirpinisfun
In response to debbie*b

Where has the time gone!?? The past three weeks have just flown by! Sorry to be missing for so long. I have been super busy doing stuff and work has been really crazy, so I am tired when I get home. I have been very busy creating since I went to the retreat. I really WANT to craft...not just gotta get stuff done. I really need to work on the digi stuff...but the paper is really calling my name right now, so I gotta go with the flow. My blog is behind by two weeks. I have all the pics, but just not taking the time to get it updated.

Hey, I vote with for NO MONDAYS, too! I say let's just skip to friday!

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to debbie*b

My Aunt gets to start Chemo tomorrow!!!!

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to uoduck

Hi everyone! I will be the only one who says...yes Monday! (it is one of my days off...I work every Friday) My new schedule starts today...Tues, Wed, Fri and Sat from 9-8 each day. I will enjoy that I never have a Monday though...just Thursday and Friday

Yesterday, went to the dentist and had an old cap removed and a temp put on...my mouth is really sore, so I'm taking most of the day off today. I have training I have to go for, but will leave right after that.

Yay for Prom, Tebowing, metals for both great soccer kids, warm temps, yummy crock pot recipes, sunshine, 1 year old birthdays (can't believe that one!), hockey rinks, playing with paper and Science Fair being this week and for so many more things!

Boo for fevers, not getting to go to prom, sore teeth and jaws, oldest sons getting divorced, supeona's during our vacation (big boo!), and for so many more things.

Have a good day everyone!

Oh and do we happen to know a designer who might be able to throw together a template for some recipe pages? (Pam would that be an option?)

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to MandeeB

Ah, good morning ladies! Today has started a lot like a Monday, it's off to a rough start already and I don't even have half my kids here yet! I have another grumpy girl, that baby is almost always grumpy, and I don't know if you all remember, but I barely survived the last grumpy girl! I feel like I could pull my hair out!

Val, glad your aunt gets to start chemo, I will keep her in my prayers!

Bridget, if it never got to 100 degrees I would be happy, but since it just hit 90 yesterday I think we're in for a rough summer ahead!

Mandy, sorry about your mouth being sore, hope you feel better soon!

Amy, sorry about have a cold, spring colds are the worst! Hope you feel better soon too!

Our week got a little less busy since B's baseball game is cancelled on Friday, it's nice to actually know ahead of time, that's unusual.

Hope you all have a great day, I may be drinking by the time my day ends...

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to LynnK1

Good Morning all.

Big hugs coming your way Mandy, I know this is hard on you too hun. We are here for you.

No fun with cranky, grouchy baby girls Lynn. Hope today improves.

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to uoduck

good morning almost afternoon.lol

Val will you be leaving to be with your aunt soon? Prayers still going up for her.

Hey Lynn I hope your day gets better if not I'll have a drink or two with you

Mandy I hope your mouth wont be hurting long. Prayers for Tatum. So sad. I like the idea of a template. would make EVERYONE want to do it.

Aprile, I wish I had your desire to scrap/craft. I just love going to your blog when its updated lol and see your wonderful creations

Amy hope you all feel better.

Pam hows that yrbk going?

Debbie, Debbieb and Karen What are you up too?
I want to see prom pics Debbie.

ok not sure what im doing today. I think I may go to the track meet later.

hope you guys have a good day. I'll check back in later.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to BridgetL

This was my very tasty lunch:
veggie "pasta" with chicken sausage!
2 carrots
1 small zucchini
handful of frozen green beans
broccoli stem
minced garlic to taste
salt & pepper to taste
1/2t. EVOO
1/3 of a chicken sausage (my FIL just made an amazing chicken/broccoli/cheese sausage for a meats competition so that's what inspired this)

I have one of those julienne peelers that if you fun it down a carrot or anything long it will cut it into long strips that resemble spaghetti, I used it on all the veggies except the beans.
Saute green beans using non stick cooking spray until they start to get soft and all the rest of the veggies and the garlic, salt & pepper and cook until they are soft add sausage (I cut it in half lengthwise then sliced fairly thin) and just heat through. My sausage was already cooked just needed to be warmed. remove to plate, sprinkle with EVOO! Super easy and super yummy!

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to LynnK1

Sounds yummy Lynn, I might have to give it a try.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to uoduck

Good mornong! Where's everyone at? That kind of freaks me out a little bit!

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to LynnK1

Good morning Lynn

Im here lol

your recipe from yesterday sounds yummy

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to BridgetL

Hello Bridget!!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to LynnK1

Hi Ladies! Life is crazy around me again....thinking maybe I shouldn't hang out with anyone. I know....negative thinking. I found out on Monday that a dad of a dear friend died this weekend. He was 63 and had a heart attack. I can't take off another day from preschool and it would be difficult anyway because it is a 2 PM funeral and a few hours away. And, then a gal that I work with...her DH just had a heart attack and he is 55 ish?! And, he is not well. If you could add Brad and Sandy to your prayers it would be appreciated. So, we are down another teacher @ the Preschool. Rumor is from the other Preschool location....no one wants to work @ the West campus. We seem to be jinxed.

Anyway...just super busy...tired....but, hanging in there. I'll kind of be in and out...you can always text me.

Sorry about the sickies being @ your house, Amy.

Mandy~~just plain and simple...a great big Will be praying.

no pictures, Bridget from Post Prom. He didn't go to "prom". I did get a sleeping one after post prom! He is asleep holding his phone!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to ScrappinHusker

I downloaded recipe pages from Creative Memories!!! Raising my hand on being lazy!!!!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

Yea for your Aunt's health and her journey with Chemo. Can you refresh my memory...what is your Aunt's name? I would like to specifically pray for her.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck

Her name is Pat. Actually Patsy but no one dares call her that.

KarenJG
Veteran
KarenJG
In response to uoduck

Debbie, where did you find a recipe page from CM. also did you see that CM is having a sale on digi this weekend?

KarenJG
Veteran
KarenJG
In response to KarenJG

Well I am a little bummed. I tried to update my gypsys and both of them are now not working. I haven't made the time to call and I have a crop retreat this weekend. I was kinda planing on doing digi, but was gonna bring cricut for others to use, but maybe not now unless PC can fix it over the phone... I guess we'll see, I plan on calling them in the morning. Fingers crossed.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to KarenJG

I am so sorry about your gypsy, Karen. :(. Hope PC will be able to help you.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to KarenJG

• KarenJG Said:
Debbie, where did you find a recipe page from CM. also did you see that CM is having a sale on digi this weekend?

Here's the link

http://www.creativememories.com/Content/Shop/Catalog.as...

Hope it works. And yes I saw the 35 %. And I just bought some to help my girlfriend but am sure I can find something!!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics