Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to ScrappinHusker

Happy Sunday!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

and, I turned the page even!

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123

Hello and goodnight! I thought I posted yesterday, but it's not there. Oh well! Hope everyone had a great weekend. MOPS for me in the morning if no one has fevers. Jack and Emma are fighting the virus now. Busy week ahead! 16 days left of Kindergarten!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to AMYabc123

Good Monday morning ladies! Looks like everyone was super busy over the weekend, hope it was a good one for all!

got our grill, had some chicken, it was delish!!

Just one kiddie today, hoping to get some cleaning done, but since it's the baby, I'm not going to expect toooo much! lol!

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to LynnK1

Good morning

Home from Cali. Dominic did well Friday, came in 2nd, but finished 7th in the finals. But his school is SCIAC Champs :).

Already hit the gym for 2.5 hrs. Now to do online traffic school. Oh yay.

Hope everyone feels better, has a great day!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to BridgetL

Hi girls! The sun is shining here....yea!! We've had a few days of rainy chilly weather.

yea on the grill...we are still waiting for ours.

Congrats, Dominic! Enjoy your online traffic school...yuck!!!

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to BridgetL

Good afternoon everyone.

Had a good weekend got caught up on my P366 and did 4 extra layouts from challenges from Pixel2Pages. I am paying for the subscription so I figure I better do something with it.

Yesterday we went and had coffee and cake with kids for Lincoln's 1st Birthday..hard to believe..he has little legs and is walking so very tiny little man running around real cute..

Going to watch Rowan play soccer tonight..it is his first game, so could be alot of standing around.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to debbie*b

Good for you Debbieb...want to work on mine???? LOL

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

HI ALL - POPPING ON REALLY QUICK...

getting closer - but still stressed out....
12 pages to go (out of sixty)
have most everything I need except time -LOL
should be able to knock them out tomorrow morning
I have invited some of the other gals to come over in the morning for a proofing party (primarily for the names, but to look for things like borders, pictures "clipped" in, duplicates pics, typos on labels, etc....I figure they can work on those and I will wrap up the 12 pages.

once I get those done - I need to pdf all 60 pages and upload them to the printer s he can provide me with a proof - hope to have that done tomorrow night or worse case on wednesday....

then I need to figure out where I am "digi" wise....NDISB is having a big event and I am so out of the loop...Amazing Digital Scrapbook Race (think Amazing Race meets Digi) teams of two travel throughout the digi world and work on challenges.....prizes along the way etc. I a, hosting a detour challenge and have not begun it yet

have a contract for a new store - need to get that rolling - GoDigitalScrapbooking (Bridgetand Aprile - that is where Barbara is).....BUT...I am waiting a few days - I think I mentioned I turned in my notice at MyMemories - well someone on the tech side was on the ball, he went to turn off my store last week at the end of the 30 days but he took a moment to reread my email where I said I have had NO sales since November when I opened there - he checked and said that my products have been selling - turns out they were in the middle of transitions when I came on board and I slipped through the cracks - so they are recreating reports and should have them to me in the next few days -unless I have been selling a decent amount, I am probably still closing that store - but I suspect that my sales are likely itsy bitsy......And I think 2 stores is probably the most I can handle right now, but we'll see...I even got an email from the CEO apologizing for the error and assuring me it will never happen again. Anyway, it has been a wild ride for the past few weeks and I need a breather. (throw in kids activities, prom, senior skip day, etc etc)

oh...and least we forget, I have family coming in at the end of may for graduation and a ton of stuff to get done around the house.....

miss y'all - but I promise I will be back soon

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to pammie~k

Happy Anniversary Aprile and Jim....

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to debbie*b

Good morning Ladies!

Pam, I have no idea how you are coping with all of this especially with graduation around the corner. I am warning you all now, I will be a basket case for the next year! I was in tears 3 times yesterday! It's a year away for goodness sake! And I'm such a mess!

Sorry about the mix up with the digi store, I guess I give them credit for admitting it to you! At least you know they are reputible!

We finally have some sun here, too, it's been pretty rainy the past several days. Of course, it's been so dry the rain is welcome!
So, on Saturday Randy had a track meet scheduled, he thought the bus left at 6:30, he got there at 6:20 and it turns out the bus left at 6:15, not sure how he messed that up, but it was his mistake. Anyways, it was a 2 hour drive into a mountain pass, the bus got up there to a decent amount of snow, the kids got off the bus, built a snowman, ate at mcDonald's and came home. Neither Clinton or I was upset that he missed the bus because we thought they shouldn't have gone in the first place, and once we heard it was cancelled we just didn't worry about it, figured he would have to do some extra running or something in practice. So he came home from practice yesterday and informed me that he has been suspended for the next 2 meets, which one is a regular meet and the second is districts, which means he's basically been kicked off the team, since he can't go to divisionals if he doesn't place in districts. There was never any mention by the coach in the parent meeting about being suspended for missing. Not that that would have made him on time, he had the time wrong he wasn't running late. Does anyone else think that's just a little extreme?
We could fight it and most likely win, but he doesn't love track in the first place and we really do need his help this weekend at a branding where they're very short handed, so it's not a huge deal, I just think it's a little bit ridiculous. Not to mention that they drove up there to build a snowman! They shouldn't have gone in the first place, everyone knew the weather was terrible, what a waste of time and money.
Rant over. for now.

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to LynnK1

Hi girls

Lynn I think that is a little harsh, especially since they didn't have the meet. But I do have to say that I wish at times our coaches were that hard on our sprinters. They think just because they can run fast they don't need to come to practices and can just show up to the meets. I've told them that they need to suspend them if its a continual thing. Which in Randy's case wasn't. I'd fight it, just for the principal of it, but then keep him home to help you guys out. Sorry that happened.

Debbieb Happy Birthday to Lincoln How was Rowans first soccer game?

Pam Im with Lynn I don't know how you do it.

Girls I will be there with you all over again next yr. Brandon graduates too. OMG I seriously just realized that. We are going to need to buy stock in kleenex. LOL

Any takers on getting my p365-66 caught up? lol

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to BridgetL

• BridgetL Said:
Hi girls

Lynn I think that is a little harsh, especially since they didn't have the meet. But I do have to say that I wish at times our coaches were that hard on our sprinters. They think just because they can run fast they don't need to come to practices and can just show up to the meets. I've told them that they need to suspend them if its a continual thing. Which in Randy's case wasn't. I'd fight it, just for the principal of it, but then keep him home to help you guys out. Sorry that happened.

Debbieb Happy Birthday to Lincoln How was Rowans first soccer game?

Pam Im with Lynn I don't know how you do it.

Girls I will be there with you all over again next yr. Brandon graduates too. OMG I seriously just realized that. We are going to need to buy stock in kleenex. LOL

Any takers on getting my p365-66 caught up? lol

We all totally expected a punishment, like some extra running or something, but didn't expect him to be suspended and pretty much end his season. Especially since it was totally accidental, well obviously he wasn't paying attention, which is a problem, but he wasn't knowingly running late.

As for P366, well, I haven't done a single layout for this year. Not one. I haven't been great about taking pictures either. I have been keeping a little journal and have something written for most of the days, but that's about it. I actually have 2 1/2 layouts to finish for last year...

I have managed to get all the school pictures scrapped, they are mostly just attached to patterned paper, but they are done.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to LynnK1

Pam~~you are amazing...I truly do not know how you do it. I'm impressed with the store that the ceo called you.

Lynn...Bridget...I am with you on the graduating mess. Although there are days that I think...Holy moly he needs to be on to college. Kleenix here we come!!!

Lynn~~I think that is extremely harsh for the punishment. I am glad that it will work out to your benefit but, thinking it is still too harsh.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

OK - the yearbook is done - need to verify the spelling of a few names tomorrow - then pdf 60 files and upload them to the printer. The last page I did (which is actually page 5) was "volunteer of the year" - that was a tough one. It was unanimous staff (and several parents) that my friend Kim be recognized as volunteer of the year - she is the one that passed away in February. That was hard to work on that page.

All in all I am pleased. Once I get these pdf's and uploaded, I need to finish documenting payments and orders - and then perhaps can breathe...

Promise I will catch up soon.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

YAY for being done with the yearbook Pam!!!

happy hump day ladies! Brandon has a game tonight, I'm sure it will be rained out, but not before we actually get there!

have a great day everyone!

KarenJG
Veteran
KarenJG
In response to LynnK1

Hello everyone! I am still here. I had a scrapbook retreat last weekend, got 3 pages almost done digitally, but have a system going now. I actually started my 2010 P365 pages. That was the first year I participated in it and have never done anything except my blog. Last year I didn't even keep up my blog, and haven't done very good this year. I plan on completing both of those blogs (last year and this year) someday. I just need to set my mind and heart to it.

Last night I had bunco. It was fun until the end! One of my good friends and I are pretyy sure another lady is and has been cheating. She is one of the older ladies in the group, she is super nice and has battled cancer twice. We call her Grandma, becuase she is just that kind of lady, however I am sure she is cheating and so is one other, but we aren't ready to call her out on it. It breaks my heart, I am pretty sure she doesn't NEED the money...not sure why anyone would do it, much less her....ohwell for now, just makes me sad!

Lynn, I think that was too harsh of a punishment, not sure if I would push it though, but I wouldn't make him finish going to practices or the meets to support the team. And then if the coach asks why he's not there then I would let him know that the punishment didn't fit the crime etc. I can't believe with all the budget cuts and stuff we always here about, that the district would even have wasted the money to go up and build snowmen! Crazy!

Debbie, do you like pixel2pages? Is is really worth the money? I was looking at that this weekend...I need to look at ordering while things are on sale with CM.

Well I am off to check out a few websites and then off to work. I hope you all have a great day!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to KarenJG

• KarenJG Said:
Hello everyone! I am still here. I had a scrapbook retreat last weekend, got 3 pages almost done digitally, but have a system going now. I actually started my 2010 P365 pages. That was the first year I participated in it and have never done anything except my blog. Last year I didn't even keep up my blog, and haven't done very good this year. I plan on completing both of those blogs (last year and this year) someday. I just need to set my mind and heart to it.

Last night I had bunco. It was fun until the end! One of my good friends and I are pretyy sure another lady is and has been cheating. She is one of the older ladies in the group, she is super nice and has battled cancer twice. We call her Grandma, becuase she is just that kind of lady, however I am sure she is cheating and so is one other, but we aren't ready to call her out on it. It breaks my heart, I am pretty sure she doesn't NEED the money...not sure why anyone would do it, much less her....ohwell for now, just makes me sad!

Lynn, I think that was too harsh of a punishment, not sure if I would push it though, but I wouldn't make him finish going to practices or the meets to support the team. And then if the coach asks why he's not there then I would let him know that the punishment didn't fit the crime etc. I can't believe with all the budget cuts and stuff we always here about, that the district would even have wasted the money to go up and build snowmen! Crazy!
Debbie, do you like pixel2pages? Is is really worth the money? I was looking at that this weekend...I need to look at ordering while things are on sale with CM.

Well I am off to check out a few websites and then off to work. I hope you all have a great day!

This was my point exactly, even before Randy got in trouble, I was complaing to Clinton (schoolboard member) about that! We are EXTREMELY lucky that our school is so supportive of our athletics, our football team makes 5 hour bus trips for example. A lot of the schools won't make those trips, same with this track meet. Admittedly the school sponsoring the track meet should have cancelled it the day before, it was nasty then, most of the meets and softball games in the state were already cancelled. But our head track coach (and AD) should have made the call not to make that trip. It's idiot moves like that that will ruin things for the future. I mean diesel fuel is over $4.00 a gallon and it's over 100 mile drive one way!
Sorry! I'm done! lol!

Sorry about your bunco lady, that's too bad!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to LynnK1

Karen~~I just bought a bunch of stuff from CM from the sale. It is a great time to order from them. And, ladies that use other things....CM has made a "universal format" so you can use their packages, also.

I just ordered pixels to pages...there is a lot of information and help. I can't wait for it to be summer and I can devote a bit more time with it. I think you could learn a lot from them...is it necessary...probably not. But, they are some smart ladies over there. And, you get blue prints (layouts) every week.

Sorry to hear about the bunco lady. I agree...makes a person sad.

Enjoy your game if you get to go Lynn. And, Happy Hump day back to you. I am scrapping this weekend...and I can NOT wait. My boys are driving me crazy!!!

And, YEA Pam!!!!! You have to be so relieved!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

PHEW....just finished pdf'ing the yearbook files (my laptop was incredibly slow today) and uploaded them all to the printer.....61 files in all.

Tomorrow morning I need to play catch up with everything digi....and with my photography class.

Karen - sorry about Bunco - thats sad...

Lynn - I'd be ticked - so not right

Y'all will be using old bedsheets for hankies next year - cause I think I will be using up all the kleenex this year....

I think I still need to do this past week for P366 - I totally forget what I have done....

I am 3-4 weeks behind on the art journaling promps - I really want to keep doing those.

Belated Happy Anniversary Aprile and Jim

Amy - are the kids better?

Tempted to pick up some CM digi....

Mandy - love the little clips you post of Braeden - too cute

And I know there is more I need to comment on - but I am totally wiped out.....

Oh, and I did have sales at MyMemories - got the reports and payments today. Was surprised. Not a ton of income - but more than I have seen...so I think I will stay there (need to notify them), NDISB and I am considering an offer at a thrid store. The good thing is the third store would be very easy to repackage from what I make for NDISB - and I could use the same package for the new store as I would use in ETSY. I am thinking "maybe" five extra minutes.... Praying on this now

Karen - sorry I did not have a chance to chat tonight. Georgie's swim instructor was there. I challenged G to really impress Ms Casey - she did a total of 14 laps and her strokes were great. Much better than last week when she spent most of her time at one end or the other just chilling. Are you going to regionals on the 12th. What is Zach doing at State?

good night my friends.....

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics