Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to pammie~k

I am a stay-at-home mom and my house is a wreck. I think it just depends on the individual. I think cleaning is tedious. It will never be complete - you always have to keep doing it. So annoying! BUT - I am working on getting better. I want my kids to have better habits than I do. I know it's in their genes too. My mom is a neat freak and so are 2 of my 3 sisters! I take after my dad. Lol!

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to pammie~k

Did I turn the page? How about that?!?

Chirpinisfun
Veteran
Chirpinisfun
In response to AMYabc123

I tried to log in last night and it wouldn't let me...must of been because I had so much to "say" last time! lol

Busy weekend! We had the fish fry at my brothers. It was cold after the sun went down. We had a Hillbilly Golf and Bags tournament. I didn't win...but had fun anyway.

I would have to clean before a cleaning lady came, too!

Ate lunch at Red Lobster yesterday....it was so good!

I have soooo many things going on in my head right now...wish I had time to work on all these projects. Where did my summer break go? Retirement is looking so awesome to me!

We went to see Wicked last year. The last performance here. I sure would have seen it another time if I had gone earlier in the run! Loved it! Awesome!

Okay, back to work

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to Chirpinisfun

Good Monday morning ladies!
My house is in between, I would say, not super clean, not super messy. I try to keep it picked up at least. I'm not great at deep cleaning on a regular basis.

Was a busy weekend. Football dinner Friday night, luckily I had plenty of food, but no help, so it took me forever to get it all cleaned up.
Posters came in, some look great, some not as good as I would like, but they are going up high on a wall, so people won't see it up close.
Football on Saturday, our team is really struggling, can't seem to finish anything until the 4th quarter and by then it was too late. Randy played really well, though, was in on several tackles, had one single tackle, in which he messed his shoulder/neck up! Still hurting this morning, so I let him sleep a little longer today, he'll go in by noon. We were worried about a concussion for a little bit, but I spent the whole day with him yesterday and I'm sure he's fine that way. Thank goodness.
Yesterday took Brandon and a buddy to the indoor water park. Randy went along, I thought he would like to sit in the hot tub, but he decided not to. We had a nice visit though. Then to pizza and costco. It was a good day, but busy.
Clinton is helping some friends with early beet harvest all week, except Friday, which is homecoming. Brandon is excited to ride the bus out and help out after school.
Have a parent meeting this evening, they always take the 5th graders on an expidition to Yellowstone. Brandon will go the weekend before Thanksgiving. It's a pretty cool deal. Randy's class was the very first one to do it, and it's changed a lot since then, but a good trip. We'll have to start selling some pies to help raise the money. Like I need more to do! lol!

Bridget, Wicked is definitely on my bucket list! I'm very jealous!
Pam, thanks for the heads up on the free colors, wish they didn't take them away after a few days! I have over 500 coins and I keep thinking I should buy another set, but not sure which one. Guess I will just use the free set for a few days and then decide.

Hope you all have a great day!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

Lynn - you've been busy...

looking for motivation

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

good night friends - globe project is complete.....

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

• pammie~k Said:
good night friends - globe project is complete.....

Pictures!!! we all want to see.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

wowsers, you're all busy!
Good morning ladies!
I'm busy, too. need to get the laundry done, clean out the fridge, finish some cookes I started yesterday. Busy work day, too.

So I haven't been sleeping well for like 6 weeks, it takes forever to fall asleep and I almost always wake up in the night and can't get back to sleep for a couple of hours. Last night after I finally got to sleep, I was actually sleeping really good, and my JH, wakes me up and says "Lynn, what's that beeping sound?" I said I didn't know, he said it's been going on for a couple fo hours. I had to get out of bed to hang up the stupid phone to charge. i was ticked! I told him it's pretty ridiculous that he had to wake me up to hang up the phone that he couldn't just get up and do it himself, especially if it had been bugging him for a couple of hours. Then he's mad at me, because I'm home all day and could have charged the phone. Left here still mad at me! I'm I wrong in thinking that I should be the one who's upset? (which I am)

Yesterday, the dog decided to roll in a fairly fresh, fairly large pile of some sort of poop, raccoon I think. he was completely covered, it was in his ears, packed into his collar and the hook for his leash. he was not happy when i got the hose out and scrubbed him down with the cold water and then left him outside for the rest of the day.

Brandon needs to sell 20-25 pies by the 8th of October. That's a lot of pies. Especially when there are 27 other kids all trying to sell 20-25 pies. Plus he has a long gear list we need to get by the time he leaves the weekend before Thanksgiving.

I'm tired...
WOOHOO on the finished Globe, by the way Pam!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to LynnK1

Oh, and did anyone see the Packer's game last night?

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

no football here - but everyone on facebook is riled up about the calls...

I will try to pull together a set of pics of G and her globe and the process....

Lynn - sorry about the lack of sleep - I can totally relate. But the waking you up to go plug the phone in - so not cool.

And the dog and the poop - UGH......

I would totally buy a pie if y'all lived closer. Is it a fundraiser - If I bought one long distance, could you donate it to a local charity?

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

It is a fundraiser, they are trying to raise $11000 to go to Yellowstone. Our only local charity is our foodbank. He took the order form, sometimes they can be shipped, but most of the time it isn't worth it. I appreciate the thought Pam! Thanks! They're kinda spendy, I hear they're good though. I bought a cheesecake one year, and it was good, but small. The other pies are supposed to be fairly good sized. I'm sure we'll get close. I don't mind paying part of his fee to go if I have to.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to LynnK1

I would be completely po'd to. Seriously if it's bugging him let him hang it up. Geesh!

Sometime I wonder how some men (mine included) would function if they didn't have us.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to uoduck

I know! I seriously can't believe that he woke me up for that! Well, I can, because that's the way he is, but still, especially when he knows how hard it's been for me to sleep lately.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to LynnK1

Freshly picked and stretch your imagination added to the rewards site.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to uoduck

Still none that I'm interested in, but at least they are adding more! I'll just be patient, hopefully something good will show up! Then again, I would have to check it to know!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

heading to bed - really tired - heading to camp tomorrow morning - will probably pop on quick and then i likely wont be back till friday night.

ZERO reception at camp - there is internet wifi at the camp office, but I am leaving my laptop at home....my mantra - I will survive....

almost packed - will finish in the morning - wish us luck! shuld be fun - could be cold, could be rainy, who knows - maybe even a touch of white (I have no idea on that last part)

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

Have fun Pam. Stay warm

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to uoduck

Good morning everyone.....Hope you all have a good day...mine well it is work....

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to debbie*b

What kind of camp are you going to Pam?

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to LynnK1

A much quieter day today, not as quiet as I would like though! I could use a break! Happy to be off on Friday!

Have to take some soccer pictures tonight. One more set on Tuesday next week and then I can wrap up that project!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics