Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

hello - good bye - gotta rock it!
chat on friday

(it's 6th grade camp - 50+ kiddos - staying at the YMCA, Camp Shadybrook - at least it is cabin camping and not tent)

anything new on homecoming king?

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

Sounds like a great time, Pam!

Find out homecoming king Friday night at the football game. I'll try to update as soon as I know!

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to LynnK1

Have a great time, Pam!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to AMYabc123

have fun @ camp, Pam.

Homecoming King?! That is exciting!!!!

Yea for a globe project being done!!!

I have been soooo busy with school....and home. Lynn~~ my DH was sick on Monday evening. I've been sleeping on the couch. Praying that no one else gets it. Found out A has a girlfriend on FB. Field trips for Preschool. Going to the farm. My life is just nuts!

Anyway...thought I better post before you all thought I forgot how to log on to the computer. Love my phone...makes it easy on FB...not so much on here!!!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to ScrappinHusker

Good morning ladies! And happy Friday!!! Yeah, I know, it's not actually Friday, but, it's my Friday for this week, and I am super excited about it, because I am so over poopie diapers!!!! LOL!

Busy couple of days, have to cook for the football dinner tonight, might go to the volleyball game, the boys want mohawks for homecoming (tradition-but Clinton does that), tomorrow is homecoming and I can't wait to bith with the kids all day!
Yesterday the boys played volleyball for homecoming, I walked 4 kids up there, but it was so worth it! Hilarious to see all those boys in pink shorts and long striped socks! I'll try to post some pics to my blog later today!

You have been busy Debbie, so A has a girlfriend, and you found out on facebook, or A has a girlfriend on facebook? Hope no one else gets sick in your house!

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to LynnK1

Hi All,

Debbie, have you met the girl yet?
Lynn, I love it when the kids get all into HC, but not sure I'd let my boys do mohawks.
Pam hope u are having a good time camping with G and the other kids

I've been a little busy the last few days. I haven't even eaten at home. and today won't be any different. Going down to the strip to watch the start of bike fest. Motorcycles will parade down the strip. Then going out to dinner with some friends. boys have a meet before I go.

Ok gotta go find a place that has mammograms for cheap or free. wish me luck

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to BridgetL

Good luck Bridget!

My boys keep their hair fairly short most of the time anyways, so mohawks tonight for homecoming and then Clinton will just even it out. They won't be completely bald, just their normal short hair on the sides. One year they shaved a J in the back of Randy's hair. And they always spray paint their hair green.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to LynnK1

Alrighty, I guess I'm off for the day, and the weekend! Homcoming tomorrow, gonna hangout with the kids & am really looking forward to it!
Think "non-injury/homecoming king" thoughts for us and I will try to update tomorrow night or Saturday if he gets it.
Have a great weekend everyone!

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to uoduck

I love the Letter A Story Val! Thanks for sharing

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to MandeeB

I'm thinking non-injury and homecoming king thoughts today!! Hope it's a great weekend for you all, Lynn!

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to AMYabc123

Good morning everyone, hope your day is a good one. I have Rowan for the morning today, mom has dr apt. Then by about 3pm...Barry and I are on our way to Calgary, 8hr drive. We have a funeral to go to, his sister-in-law. She had MS. Has been bedridden for 6yrs and was in a home. So a blessing but also sad...I have some last minute things to do, ironing, and my packing...so will be on on and off...

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to debbie*b

Debbie, although it's a blessing and she is no longer in pain it is still very hard for her loved ones. Prayers for you all.

Chirpinisfun
Veteran
Chirpinisfun
In response to uoduck

Whoooo Hoooooo ! It is FRIDAY!!!

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to Chirpinisfun

Thanks Val....

Whoo Hooo Glad it is Friday...even though my Friday was yesterday...still Whoo Hoo

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to debbie*b

hi all - we're back - grat couple of days - will be back later and will try to update - need to get her over to honor choir

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to pammie~k

Sorry to hear about the funeral, Debbieb.

Good to hear camp was fun, Pam.

TGIF to Aprile.

Kate is still sick. Jack is better, but still congested. Emma is still coughing a little too - it's been almost two weeks now of colds. :(.

Any big plans for Saturday? Who does Nebraska play? How about the Ducks?

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to AMYabc123

Well we are about 3 hours away...

KarenJG
Veteran
KarenJG
In response to debbie*b

So sorry for your loss, Debbieb.

Pam, can't wait to hear about the camping trip.

Happy Friday night! My night to kick my feet up and stay up late! (getting up at 5:25 am makes for early nights most of the time)

I have been busy at work this week. I am trying to get some things more organized so it's easier for us to get things done. Other than work and running the boys I have been trying to keep up the dishes and laundry and cooking when I have to. Everything else around here is being neglected for now.

Riley's teacher picked him for a pilot program that she got a grant to try out for the school. He will be staying at school for 45 min. on Tues, Wed and Thurs for 14 weeks to play a computer program that helps with cognitive skills. I am pretty excited, his teacher is awesome (yes she is the one that I wasn't sure I wanted at the beginning of the year)she does some brain stimulation exercises each morning with the kids and I guess she got this grant for 5 students and picked Riley! He will be missing karate, but I think it will be worth it!

Tomorrow we are hopefully going to go looking at and for tiles for the ongoing bathroom project. After bowling of course and before the school carnival (if RJ gets to go that is)! Have a great weekend!

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to KarenJG

Good morning ladies, hope you all have a good day....

Sorry Bridget for the bad guessing...I just couldn't get it..even after I said it looked like a tear and you said...'yes'...duh....

We finally made it hear, had to stop and get Barry pants he forgot his hanging up....lol....

Just going down for breakfast...

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to debbie*b

Debbieb - sorry about your families loss. so sad...

trying to catch up on draw but my phone is acting up - I gave up being stubborn and told Dave I want to upgrade now.....was set on the galaxy 3S (decided that about 5-6 weeks ago) then Kelly's decision to go with the 3S sold me again - then someone this morning was pushing the iphone 4S (which I could get for $50 - whereas the galaxy will run me $150) talked with kelly (yay) and I am back to the galaxy....not sure when I will do this - maybe tomorrow after soccer, we'll see....i should just order it online, but would be nice to walk out with it in hand.....

WW this morn - lost 2.4. Bowling was good this morning too but we only stayed for 2 games to give G some downtime before swim lessons. Went to Kohls (yay for 30% but chose not to get the margarita maker cause I really want the phone) Did get a pair of khaki like slacks for me, some cami's for shannon, a few things for G and some k-cups for my keurig. Pumpkin spice is back - yay! I do like 30%. Lunch at texas roadhouse Then over to JC Penneys and bought some clothes for G - (need to hem about 4 pair of paints, sleeves I just roll up) been chilling this afternoon- still stuffed from lunch and only ate about 1/3 -

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics