Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

Amy~~Nebraska played Wisconsin!!!!! What a game!!! I was watching with DH...he was being pessimestic. Went over to my Neighbors for a Halftime beer and it just kept getting better!!!! And, we won!!!!! What an amazing game! Just wish I would of been there!

I know you know...but, I really LOVE my Iphone!!!

I am sorry for your loss, Debbieb!

And, Homecoming news? It was A's homecoming also. His girlfriend is still here. Husker Homecoming also!!!

And, the Ducks are rolling too!!!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

turned the page!!!

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to pammie~k

I love hearing about all of you guys and your kids. sorry I don't always answer to each one of you. But do know I read everything.
Congrats to all who have lost weight, won football games, hopefully got homecoming king, sorry about sick kiddos, fun times at camp, congrats to R for getting in the pilot program, Sorry for losses in the family, great shopping trips, birthdays, etc,

Heading to bed. gotta get rested for our(Raiders) football game tomorrow. they are exhausting LOL
but we hope to win the Broncos tomorrow. Manning isn't playing very well, so we may have a shot.

good night friends.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to BridgetL

Hi friends! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Have fun cheering for your team, Bridget...but, I really like the Broncos! Sorry.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to ScrappinHusker

hi all
another busy day
church/soccer/target/froy o.....chillin'

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

Sorry Bridget

I'm with Debbie, love my Broncos

Both my teams had big wins this weekend.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

waiting "impatiently" to see if Randy was homecoming king - looked at Lynns blog and school website - nada (wonder if I can find a local paper....)

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

LOL Pam, if her local paper is like mine back home it only comes out once a week so it won't be in until later this week.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

• pammie~k Said:
waiting "impatiently" to see if Randy was homecoming king - looked at Lynns blog and school website - nada (wonder if I can find a local paper....)

LOL I was wondering, too!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to ScrappinHusker

Lynn....tapping my toe.....waiting.....

Good Morning all!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

I'm here tapping too!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Need to get to a meeting, will check back in later.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to uoduck

Good morning ladies! Sorry I didn't update, it was a busy weekend!
Randy did not get homecoming king, but, you know, it just didn't seem to matter to him! We haven't actually even talked about it, but I just don't think he really cares! The kid that did get it is a super kid, and involved in lots of activities, band, ffa, honor society, cross country and he's a 4.0. I think it was an upset, a lot of people were surprised, but the kid is a great kid, so it's all good! I think it may have mattered more to me than him, so if he doesn't care, I don't care! lol!

We had a great time on Friday hanging out with the kids while they decorated their float! Well, a few of the kids decorated, most of them posed for pictures, which, you know, I loved! i took about 300 pictures, had to come home and unload before the game. They played powderpuff football, Randy was a coach. Then the senior boys had to dress up for prom queen. Randy does not make a very pretty girl, especially with a mohawk! lol! And then the parade, which senior football moms rode on a truck. woohoo...
After school a bunch of the boys came to the house to chill out before the game.
Boys played a lot better, but still lost. It's been a tough season that way, but I am so proud of those boys because they play the whole game, they never give up even when they are down. They're attitudes are awesome! Randy had a really great game, he caused a fumble right off the start! he did not get any new injuries, still hurts from the others, but nothing new, thank goodness!
After the game we were all standing around the end zone, like we always do giving hugs to the players, and the other team's coach came out and caught one of our coaches and told him that someone broke into their locker room and stole almost everything, even their clothes! That was a horrible shock, though something we've been struggling with a little bit this year, on Thursday someone stole some stuff out of the locker room while the boys were practicing. So, anyways, they were able to track it all by an iphone that was stolen to the trunk of a car. We had a family transfer in from San Diego this year, and it was one of those boys, a freshman who is actually on the football team but is ineligible from grades. Everything about this is so disturbing, but, most of all, that he did it to the other team! The saddest part is that our school and kids welcomed this family with open arms, treated them wonderfully (as they should) and then this kid turns around and does this! He was even nominated for homecoming prince. So frustrating. In the end, they recovered all but $20.
After all of that, we did have about 90% of the team and a few others over for dinner. it was great to have them all here.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to LynnK1

Sounds like you all had a good weekend. Yay for 30% off! (I have one too, but probably won't use it), new phones (I have the Galaxy SII, I love it!), swimming, pilot programs, relaxing, our teams winning!
Boo for teams losing.
Debbieb, sorry for your loss. Hope you had a good trip though.

Oh, and we don't really have a "local" paper, there's a county paper, but they only publish once a week. Our website has been a topic of conversation a lot the past few weeks because the last time the pictures were updated was January 2011! Sorry I didn't come on and update you all! I'm sure I would have if he would have won! lol!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

Lynn - he is still a king in our eyes.

So terribly sad about the one young man.

Other than that - what an incredible time for all of the players - win/lose - it's what we make if it - and sounds like it was a blast for all!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

• pammie~k Said:
Lynn - he is still a king in our eyes.
So terribly sad about the one young man.

Other than that - what an incredible time for all of the players - win/lose - it's what we make if it - and sounds like it was a blast for all!

Thanks Pam, mine too!

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to LynnK1

Sounds like a great weekend, Lynn - except for the stealing incident. Can't wait to see pics on your blog!

Not much to report here. Gotta get these kiddos in bed soon. I'm just hanging out while I let Emma watch a Veggie Tale video.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to AMYabc123

Woohoo...posting from my new phone

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

my we are super quiet today...

good night my friends ~ sweet dreams

uoduck