Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

gnite.....

Chirpinisfun
Veteran
Chirpinisfun
In response to uoduck

Sign me up for Hawaii! Can you believe it was a year ago this weekend that we were in Las Vegas at Spraguefest??!! That was soooo much fun! Maybe we can go to Spraguefest next year!

Been really busy working, workout and chasing Coco! Love him, however he is one busy little puppy! He weighs 11 pounds now. Went to the puppy spa yesterday...soooo cute!

I am so happy to have honeycrisp apples back in my food line up! Love those things!

Taking a class on saturday with Shari Caroll. She works for Hero Arts and lives in Illinois, so it isn't far for her. She does the videos with Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner. She does all types of cards...but the ones we are going to do are all Christmas and clean & simple. I can't wait!

Okay, gotta get to work!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to Chirpinisfun

good morning

Aprile - sounds like a fun class on saturday. I was thinking of taking a local SU class - but Dave was considering a car show (thinking with the weather rolling in - that will not happen) Perhaps we will rent a few movies and do nothing in the afternoon - what a concept

late my friends

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

Good morning ladies!

Senior class had to watch the debate for government, Randy had a few kids over to watch it. I hope they actually did, since they had a worksheet they had to do! I'm over the campaigning, it's ridiculous. I'm with you Val, know how I'm voting...

Pam, sounds like a nice way to relax, watching a couple of movies!
Aprile, sounds like a fun card class, you must have some great scrap stores to bring in all the fun classes you take.

Football dinner tonight. At least I don't have to cook! Pack the place in pink for the volleyball game, we probably won't go, because my husband is a fuddy duddy.

Have a long drive and a cold night for a game tomorrow, and we should win easily, so the starters will probably only play the first half at most, but it should be Randy's chance to play some tight end, which will be very cool, except it will have to be with the back up QB since our starter got hurt last week, nothing serious, thankfully.

Had to turn the furnace on this morning, but I'm still keeping it pretty low for now.

Hoping to make another batch of applesauce today. Maybe an apple upside down cake, and some soup, I think!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

I am so ready for elections to be over....the phone calls drive me nuts and it gets tense around here as we do not talk about it (we are a house divided - which reminds me, I have a lawn flag that says that - need to get it out - LOL)

Busy day...got G to school. Uploaded Association newsletter to printer, starbucks, manicure (love it), mammogram (not so much) ultrasound on leg (no clots - can we say I am getting older - ugh) picked up newsletters, subway, target for labels, postal annex for stamps, safeway for dinner....chilling for a few - then picking up G for a doc appt (flu mist and she has an infection on a finger that looks bad)

breathing in - breathing out -REALLY love the mani - it is a bold dark blue with the magnetic thing that makes little waves across the nails. Trying to take a pic where my hands don't look all wrinkly - when I figure that out, I will post a pic

getting cooler out there - still have the S word in the forcast - not that it will mean that much cause the ground is so warm....

later

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

oh - and went to Kohls cause I figuered I better spend my kohls cash while I remembered - got Dave some white crew socks.....and I got two pair of sunglasses that were 80% off - LOVE them - the best part is, they are not scratched - LOL yet

KarenJG
Veteran
KarenJG
In response to pammie~k

Not sure how you keep quiet in a divided house, but KUDOS!

KarenJG
Veteran
KarenJG
In response to KarenJG

I am downloading the 2 items I purchased from Jessica Sprague last night on her $1 Wednesday. I think I got a smokin' deal. She had a $1 kit that was fall/halloween (I think) I have an addiction for those colors anyway, so of course I had to get it. As I was double checking to see what else I might need I noticed that the kit was usually $26. I was a little surprised, but decided I'd better order it before it was gone! I can't wait to check it out!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to KarenJG

oooh - I think they are still on sale cause of server problems last night - need to check them out

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

getting it now - I like Samantha Walkers items - met her in Utah earlier this year (i think i met her at Spraguefest too last year)

thanks for the heads up

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

Val - you getting snow??

Looks like it is lightly nowing just north of here - Mandy would get it before Karen and I do.

Walk to School Day = LOL. So we are going to drive up to Safeway, so we can walk to school with the rest (and so I can get pics for the yearbook) then we will have to walk back to safeway and get my car - gotta love it!

Chirpinisfun
Veteran
Chirpinisfun
In response to pammie~k

It's Friday...3 day weekend for me! Makes me happy!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1

Good morning ladies! And happy Friday!
It's cold here, and not getting any warmer! yuck!

Have a busy day ahead, but at least it's short. Should be done just after 3:30 so I can go freeze my tush off at football! need to go round up the warm clothes!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

kinda miss going to football games (of course I was always watching the pep band)

good Morning!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

FYI Bombs are on sale on draw! Good sale, too! Someone come play with me, I need 400 more coins to get 50 bombs!!! I don't know how long they're on sale for, I just happened to look for some reason and saw the sale.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

• pammie~k Said:
getting it now - I like Samantha Walkers items - met her in Utah earlier this year (i think i met her at Spraguefest too last year)

thanks for the heads up

I got it, too Karen and Pam. Fun, fun!!! And, a great deal!!!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

• Chirpinisfun Said:
It's Friday...3 day weekend for me! Makes me happy!

you lucky, lucky girl!!! I would love a 3 day weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to LynnK1

• LynnK1 Said:
FYI Bombs are on sale on draw! Good sale, too! Someone come play with me, I need 400 more coins to get 50 bombs!!! I don't know how long they're on sale for, I just happened to look for some reason and saw the sale.

I could just try and PLAY!!!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to ScrappinHusker

Hi. What a busy week it has been! Looking forward to the weekend.

A and girlfriend are here. Waiting for 2 more friends to come. DH works Saturday & Sunday. We are having the grandparents down for T's bday on Sunday. Sunday is also the Race for the cure! Went to get some under armour gear. It is suppose to be 26 degrees the morning I walk. I need to turn in a donation...T is sponsoring me for $10. Makes me smile.

Nothing else too exciting. A ran his last XC meet. I need to get rolling on the scrapbook.

How is everyone here?

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to ScrappinHusker

I snagged the 20 bombs and am working on the next 20 - was thinking if I waited until I had the rest of the coins needed for 50 - the sale would be off...

Sounds like a great weekend Debbie - enjoy (And stay warm)

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics