Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

geez - I am fast becoming a music fiend - you would not believe the stacks of cds I have here ready to copy....most of them are Livingston Taylor but I do have a little variety in there....

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

did i turn the page?

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

I did, I did turn the page....ever wonder what the system administrators think if they look at our thread and see the cheap thrills we get from turning a page....

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to pammie~k

Have fun with the music. I rather listen to music than watch tv. I just loaded the Adele 19 cd. Love her oh and imagine dragons. Great cd.
Glad shannon is going to be ok nothing broken. Say hi to Barbara for me.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

• pammie~k Said:
what about those "beatbox? is that what they are called - supposed to provide really good sound - and they have earbuds and headphones- oh wait....you need to win the lottery first!

There's a lot of spendy headphones out there. You wouldn't believe how many of the kids have those Dre Beats headphones! I just want a decent pair of affordable headphones.
Maybe I will try Brandon's earbuds that came with his ipod. He doesn't like them either, so grandma & grandpa bought him headphones for Christmas.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to LynnK1

So I ordered a bunch of stuff from Kohls the other day including the steamer, refills for it, 3 packs of socks and 4 packs of undies for the boys and a pair of jeans for me. Got shipping notice for the jeans and 1 pack of socks. Kohls is so weird about how they ship stuff out. They have to spend a ton of money on shipping and shipping was free for me. Not to mention, I really despise getting all those boxes in the mail. Dumb

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to BridgetL

I will pray for Shannon. And, it is so hard to be so far away.

I don't think every topic has the same trouble that we do. And, I love that we do "embrace" it! It is part of our fun!!!!!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to LynnK1

• LynnK1 Said:
  • pammie~k Said:
what about those "beatbox? is that what they are called - supposed to provide really good sound - and they have earbuds and headphones- oh wait....you need to win the lottery first!

There's a lot of spendy headphones out there. You wouldn't believe how many of the kids have those Dre Beats headphones! I just want a decent pair of affordable headphones.
Maybe I will try Brandon's earbuds that came with his ipod. He doesn't like them either, so grandma & grandpa bought him headphones for Christmas.

So many kids have the beats by dre here, too.

And, too funny about Kohls!

KarenJG
Veteran
KarenJG
In response to ScrappinHusker

Hi all! As most of you know, Zach has pneumonia, and is at home on oxygen. He is doing better, he is at least eating now. he doesn't like the oxygen, but I have threatened the mask or the hospital and he doesn't want either of those at this point. Not sure how much he used the oxygen last night, I woke at 2 and he was on the floor and the oxygen was on the couch! Then I made him go to bed and then Riley woke up and came found me at 3:30 because he was "worried about me" so I headed to bed with him and when Ron went to check on Zach this morning the oxygen was sitting on the bridge of his nose! We'll try again, but right now he is watching a movie, playing on the iPad, and sitting on the couch with his oxygen!

Then last night we were skyping with family and then waiting to skype with other family and our modem quit working! So I went and got a new one and installed it! Yeah! However, I can't figure out how to secure it, but Dad and I will figure it out later.

Now to get a few things done then off to get Riley from his half day Fridays. I hope you all have a great weekend!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to KarenJG

Karen~~just keeping Zach in my thoughts & prayers.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

Karen - bridge of his nose isn't all that bad - it does seep in through his eyes...maybe not everything he needs, but it's something.

hang in there Karen and get some sleep...

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

ahhh - just skyped with shannon for 1.5 hours - that was really nice....missing my girl a lot

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

ok - now i am crying....just realized this will be her first birthday that she has not spent with us....

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

Pam. Been there and it's not fun.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to uoduck

sending you my love, Pam!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

thanks - I guess its a good thing but still....we may try to fly her home for easter, it will be pricey (we just checked) but we wont see her till the first week in june otherwise

still transferring songs- I don't have an exciting selection but its what i like...Livingston Taylor, Jimmy Buffet, Camelot (the original musical) Tim McGraw, David Templeton, toby mac, a few compliations of Contemporary Christian music, need to find some journey, styx, boston...good "walking" music.....

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

it would be nice to have her home for easter. I hope it works for you.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

Dave is searching for AMCs and keeps coming up with images of his own car....too funny....

ok - I even "borrowed" some of Georgie's itunes account to get some journey, styx and boston - lol.

music uploaded....

Georgie put herself to bed again - poor child, she just goes up when she is ready (and we discover we still have Disney on)

OK - I am off to bed my friends....till later

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

• pammie~k Said:
thanks - I guess its a good thing but still....we may try to fly her home for easter, it will be pricey (we just checked) but we wont see her till the first week in june otherwise

still transferring songs- I don't have an exciting selection but its what i like...Livingston Taylor, Jimmy Buffet, Camelot (the original musical) Tim McGraw, David Templeton, toby mac, a few compliations of Contemporary Christian music, need to find some journey, styx, boston...good "walking" music.....

I see some things in there I like TIM MCGRAW , Journey, Styx, Boston, ......and more.

Edited by uoduck on 02-22-13 09:13 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

night night, Pam. Sweet dreams.

I'm busy researching bedroom ideas...I want to redecorate!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics