Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

Praying for Zach

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to uoduck

Praying, Karen. Hope he starts getting better soon.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to ScrappinHusker

Fun and Busy Day

Swim Lessons (Dave and I walked while she swam)
REI - didn't buy anything but looking for some hiking shoes.
Basketball Practice and a Potluck
Castlerock - wandered around - G got a hoola hoop
Dinner w/ Barbara up in Denver (shared your hellos) it was so good to see her....
finally on my 'puter - getting a few things done - which means I am getting nothing done.

Hope Zach is showing improvement Karen - how scary this must be for him (and you and Ron)

Amy - how many pages did you get done.

What did everyone else get into today.

ok - think I will go chill....good night

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

Nighty night all!

Table, cake and presents are all ready to surprise the Bear in the morning.

Pam, got her card in the mail today - will give it to her tomorrow. TY so much for thinking of her.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

Ahhh - hope she has a great day!

heading off to sunday school - will keep an eye on the weather to determine if we stay for church.

at the potluck ytdy, someone made a great brisket - picked up the ingredients last night - so that will be our dinner

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

Happy Birthday, Bear!!!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

Hi friends! How is everyone?

I don't think we are going to get much of this snow. I heard my brother is suppose to get 8-13 inches & 50 MPH winds in Kansas. Wow!!! Hope you all stay safe in Colorado.

We had a great evening out with friends last night. Yummy mexican! And, even better Margarita's!

I need to work on my new pinterest account. But, not feeling motivated right now. Amy~~got her locket in the mail. Her catalog party is on!!! Exciting!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

• ScrappinHusker Said:

. Amy~~got her locket in the mail. Her catalog party is on!!! Exciting!

Then I guess I better get shopping!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

Ok - I am not a big follower of racing...

'Gentleman start your engines' might have been ok - it is historically what is said....

But....'Drivers and Danica start your engines' - that was just plain wrong!

went to SS but did not stay for church - I am wiped - I told Dave I would fall asleep for sure. G has got to stop getting up at night and coming in our room - and then she pretty much sleeps on top of me - and she is so hard to move when she does that...

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

• pammie~k Said:
Ok - I am not a big follower of racing...

'Gentleman start your engines' might have been ok - it is historically what is said....

But....'Drivers and Danica start your engines' - that was just plain wrong!

went to SS but did not stay for church - I am wiped - I told Dave I would fall asleep for sure. G has got to stop getting up at night and coming in our room - and then she pretty much sleeps on top of me - and she is so hard to move when she does that...

I think he meant Gentlemen & Danica...but, I think he got nervous. I thought it was bad, also.

OH, and I LOVE racing!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

• pammie~k Said:
  • ScrappinHusker Said:

. Amy~~got her locket in the mail. Her catalog party is on!!! Exciting!

Then I guess I better get shopping!

enjoy! Let me know if I can help. And, if you order online...send me the order number.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

So, Debbie - what is easier for you and Amy - online? or how else can I do it. I was thinking you might want it your way simply so you can take pics to build a portfolio....I am flexible

I think I will go with the tag thingy for Shannon

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

It doesn't matter for me. I could always have you take some images. I am planning on having everything that is ordered from Amy sent to me and I will assemble. And, then reship. Are you in a time crunch? Then it would be quicker to have it sent to you.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

I think I switched from a BD gift over to an Easter gift - and depending on delivery time, I would probably have it sent to her. When does Amy close her show? any idea what the timeline looks like. and honestly....it can be a nice "for no reason at all" treat for Shannon - so I guess I am not in a time crunch....

I am still burning CDS - this is fun - now way I will ever listen to all of these though

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

I'm not sure what we decided for sure. I know we were talking around March 6th ish. That would give her about a week to get orders and then figure out what she wants with her hostess benefits.

And, I know you talked about doing a catalog show, too. I had Amy pick out kind of what she wanted in a locket and sent it to her ahead of time. So, I would be willing to do the same for you. The lockets sell themselves when you see them.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

I know I want to do a catalog show - but I need and am thinking perhaps right after Easter with a focus on Mothers Day. How long does it take to turn around the lockets and charms. (that also allows me to share with a few people on facebook)

making cards today (at least a few)
transferring CDs / music
made a brisket for dinner
aside from COLD - not much snow at the south end of town

thinking I may sneak away and test out the bottle of "bubbles" I picked up at safeway and perhaps sample a little of the bottle of wine I picked up at the place next door....would love to go in the hottub, but since I never shoveled from wednesday nights snow....that's not gonna happen - LOL

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123

Speaking of lockets, my mom is buying one with 9 charms in it and a necklace and my sister is buying a necklace with a tag and a dangle. LOL!

I definitely want a tag or two for myself! AND I think I want a medium locket now. These are addictive! I'm taking my new locket and the catalogs to MOPS tomorrow! Wish me luck!

I got over 40 pages done yesterday and finished Kate's album!!!!! A lot of it was journaling and adding cricut cuts to mostly finished pages, but I was a woman on a mission!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to AMYabc123

Pam~~I don't think it is super long for a turn around. I will let you know when I do Amy's. Start thinking what you would like to earn...and I can send you a "loaner" locket with the charms you desire.

Amy~~I'm thinking your Mom liked the locket! YEA!!! And, exciting about your sister, too. The large locket is about the size of a quarter...the medium the size of a nickel if that helps you. And, I wish you lots of luck @ MOPS. I'm so excited for you!!!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

Amy~~that is amazing on Kate's album!!! I am sooo proud of you! And, envious, too!!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

40 pages - impressive - I bow to you!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics