Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

Karen - how is Zach today?

ok - ready to go to bed (yes, I know it is early but I never got that bubblebath either - so first things first.

g has bball at 7 - and I think I will head over the club (maybe) I should take zumba - but if nothing else, I can get on the treadmill and walk, if I go home I know I will not venture back out in the cold...

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

good night my friends

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

Good night, Pam! I think I am off to bed also. Hope you get your zumba in tomorrow.

I am back to work tomorrow. And, then a meeting in the afternoon.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to ScrappinHusker

Good morning!!! I don't want to get going for work & school!!!! I've had so long off...been kind of nice! But am ready for a break away from T. We have been together for a long time with no breaks.

Hope everyone has a great day!!!

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to pammie~k

• pammie~k Said:
Debbieb... will resend file tomorrow morning.

Thanks Pam...

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to ScrappinHusker

• ScrappinHusker Said:
And, I had someone I don't know like my new FB page!!!

What is the name of your page?

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to debbie*b

Good morning everyone...I got caught up...reading...you have all been busy...

Had a great time snowmobiling...in the 3 days we went we put on about 350miles..great weather...only problem because I drive now...I don't get as many beautiful pictures...but it is fun...

So off to get some studying done....test tomorrow...

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to debbie*b

kleenex alert

http://www.godvine.com/Father-of-the-Bride-G ives-the-Mo...

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

Good Morning

For those that are heading off to work - stay safe, and warm

for those hanging out at home and working there - stay safe and warm

for anyone in between, stay safe and warm

G is off to bball then school - she's picking up a cough - sounds deep but is very sporadic - this is the worst week for her to get sick - she has bball games, JH orientation, 6th grade dinner theatre, show choir rehearsal and next monday is the show choir performance - if y'all could say a quick prayer for good health I would appreciate it

have a great day!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

Hope the birthday girls this weekend had a great time

Waiting to hear about Zach

Mandy - loved seeing the pics of the "littles" on instagram

So...am I missing anything on facebook

obviously I am avoiding doing anything constructive - I really need to get moving.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

Good Monday morning ladies!
YOu have been very chatty again and I love it!
Pam, what a great video! Prayers for Georgie-what a crazy busy week you have ahead of you, hope she doesn't get sick!
Amy-good for you on the 40 pages! That is awesome! I am very jealous! Excited for you for your locket party! I have a few ideas of what I want, need to go look again.
Debbie, sorry you have to go back to work! Excited for YOU about Amy's party, too! Whenever you and Pam work out the best way to do it, let me know. I really want you to make the most from it! Both you & Amy.
Karen, how is Zach doing? Praying he is feeling better! One of the boys in B's class had double pneumonia last week- he spent several days in the hospital.
Val-please send the Bear my belated "Happy Birthday" wishes! Hope she had a great day!
Hello Bridget, Mandy and Aprile...

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to LynnK1

Had a great weekend. our state tax check came Friday so Clinton and I did a mini trip to Costco and then went out to dinner-went to Carino's and it was delicious! They updated their menu and on Friday & Saturday they do a 2 for $25, so it was affordable too!
Saturday we went to pick up the necklaces we had made for the boys with the gems we found and had cut. Then went to look at a pickup for Randy. We passed because the timing isn't quite right-he really needs to wait until fall after he has a job and his fair money will also be there. Clinton told the salesmen we were looking- but it's just too early to look. While I was checking Randy's bank account- I realized that our federal check had also come in-so we all went and had our super-mega Costco trip! I love that trip, where everyone can get what they want! Our freezers and pantry are stocked again, which is really nice because they've been empty for a few months.
Yesterday Randy had a stomach bug (still does today), Clinton & Brandon cut firewood and I did some cleaning. Then we all just hung around the house.
Just 2 kids today, but they are a bit rambunctious!
Got a pork roast in the crock pot.
4-H meeting tonight.
A bit of cruddy weather on Saturday but nothing that stuck. Today the wind is howling-which means higher temps but it feels colder!

Going to work on Randy's grad announcement so I can get a sample ordered before I commit to 150 of them! YIKES! The countdown is on!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

what a great weekend with both tax returns coming in - woo hoo

sorry randy is not feeling well, hope it bypasses the rest of the family (some things are not meant to be shared)

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to LynnK1

Pam I love your cards you posted...how did you make the butterflies...they are all so great..

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

Thanks a lot Pam, that was a several Kleenex video.

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to debbie*b

• debbie*b Said:
  • pammie~k Said:
Debbieb... will resend file tomorrow morning.

Thanks Pam...

Pam I don't think I got it...

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to debbie*b

ok let me try again - I sent it to the milo email

Edited by pammie~k on 02-25-13 08:48 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

posted in the the private pm ...see if it works

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

just made a crockpot soup with hamburger and ground turkey sausage crumbles and a ton of veggies. 3 people in the house and probably made enough for the neighborhood - y'all come on over and join us!

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to pammie~k

Yes Pam I got it thanks....sorry never thought to check that address....

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics