Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

Debbie my T is in Nebraska City tonight - well he will be. Says he in the middle of no where Neb right now. LOL

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

Did I turn the page

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

you did ! you did turn the page....

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

It's the little things that get us so excited. LOL

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to uoduck

• uoduck Said:
Debbie my T is in Nebraska City tonight - well he will be. Says he in the middle of no where Neb right now. LOL

why is he there?

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

• pammie~k Said:
hi all - went to our fav italian place (Paninos) - I got their meatball appetizer and a cup of minestrone - and a pinot noir (figured Margaritas are probably not their specialty - lol)

sleepy - think I will head to bed and see y'all tomorrow.

nite nite

Debbie - I thought I sent you my email last night but I dont see it in the private message group - do you still need it>?

yes, cuz I am lazy. And, it wouldn't be in my O2 email. LOL But, I think I will be heading to bed soon. I am beat.

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to pammie~k

I can certainly send you a check...what is the tax. And I was thinking...would you mind just putting my charms in a baggie and keeping them until I get my locket ordered? That way, if I buy more charms from other parties, mailing to me won't be so much

Nigh nigh Pam.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to MandeeB

5.5 % And, I would be more than glad to do that. It would be crazy to spend that shipping on charms.

I am really going to go to bed.

Night night

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to ScrappinHusker

• ScrappinHusker Said:
  • uoduck Said:

why is he there?

He and another Youth minister are taking a couple HS boys to visit the seminary in Missouri.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Nighty night Debbie, SWMF

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to uoduck

• uoduck Said:
  • ScrappinHusker Said:
  • uoduck Said:

why is he there?

He and another Youth minister are taking a couple HS boys to visit the seminary in Missouri.

St Louis?!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck

• ScrappinHusker Said:
  • uoduck Said:
  • ScrappinHusker Said:
  • uoduck Said:

why is he there?

St Louis?!

? IDK, didn't ask were in Missouri. I'm such a bad mom. LOL

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to uoduck

We have several seminaries here in the Lou! There's Concordia and Eden . . . :). Safe travels - I think the weather is supposed to stay good for now.

Paul is changing the browser on my laptop to see if that's the problem with ordering from Origami Owl. My friend Christie said she put in an order tonight too. I'm hoping I can get these orders in soon. Fingers crossed I get a few more tomorrow night at book club and craft night!

Lynn - such a smart decision for Randy at this point in his life (but I am sad about that teacher's negative impact). Paul's daughter is still paying off her student loans and she only went for 1 year. That was in 2007. It is tragic to me how unbelievably expensive college tuition/housing is today. If things don't change, no one is going to be able to go at all!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to AMYabc123

Conception Missouri. Just got a text from him.

Got to love smart phones.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

good morning all!

busy day (kinda sorta)

meeting with sped teacher at the JH so we can get a better feel of what JH will look like for G

making a crockpot chili for staff lunch at school

G is home - because of snow day during conferences a few weeks ago - the district gave another conference day (today)

new bed being delivered and assembled

Dave is home but has a meeting from 1:30 to 3

Music therapy at 4
G's conference at 5pm
G also has a sports night from 5-8 at the school

We sort of have a date night because of the sports night but with the conference thrown in - doubt we will do anything but dinner, we'll see....

Happy Friday

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to pammie~k

Good Morning! We are off to the farm today...hoping it isn't too chilly. Not suppose to be sunny because of the storm rolling in, but still in the mid 60's. The cold is so different here, because it is a moist cold, not dry like CO and KS. Short day for school, but field trip I need to do laundry still and get my house clean. Taylor hinted he might be coming for Spring Break, but has never given us a definitive answer. I have a feeling he will call when he is a few hours away, if he is coming. He is taking his dog home with him...has a friend in Denver who will keep him until he finds a place that will let him have him. (he sure misses this gigantic animal!) Have a good day and probably weekend (or who knows how long before I have a time span to chat)! We head off to six flags after church on Sunday and it sounds like both boys and families will be meeting us there...busy weekend!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to MandeeB

Mandy - have a great day on the farm - and at 6 flags

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

Lynn's order has shipped!!!!

Have fun @ the farm and a terrific weekend!!! 6 Flags sounds fun!

Hope the meeting goes well, Pam.

I still don't feel the best. No voice...didn't sleep well. UGH!!! But, it is FRIDAY!!!

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123

TGIF!!!! Feel better, Debbie!

Mandy - Six Flags in Arlington? If so, you live so close to my bestest friend!!!!

Pam - have a fun date night!

I'm off to the chiropractor in a few! Yikes - I'm nervous!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to AMYabc123

Amy - I'd be nervous too (my nature) but everyone tells me that a chiro is great

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics