Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to pammie~k

Amy...I hope you have a great experience. We are about an hour from 6 flags. We all bought season passes, so we can go for all day and few hours etc. We also have passes to the water-park Hurricane Harbor...so summer should be fun!

Debbie...feel better.
Pam...sounds like a busy afternoon for you, but a nice evening with your sweetie.
Lynn...can't wait to hear about your O2 order!

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to pammie~k

Oh...came on here to tell you booked Melia's Ortho apt. I can't remember if I told you it was going to cost over 5grandl! Crazy. We are trusting that God is going to take care of us. Todd's bonus won't cover all of that, but hopefully it will get us started.

TTFN

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

Good morning Ladies! And a very happy Friday!!

debbieb, I will get that ordered for you today and if you have a paypal account that's probably the easiest way with the exchange. Or whatever you think is the best since you buy here.

Pam, sounds like Tuesday was a rough day for Georgie. Glad you had a bit of a break last night and Italian is one of my favs!

Debbie, I am really hoping the site is working today so you can get everything all wrapped up. That's very frustrating.

So you all just need to keep me in the loop as to who is doing a party then. debbieb and I can combine our orders if she wants to order too. Is it Aprile next then or Pam?

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to LynnK1

Debbie says if you place an order online today to not put the party number in, guess it works better that way. Then I assume she can put it towards the right party. Guess an update is coming and she is hoping that fixes everything.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to uoduck

I tried that the other day when I was having problems and it didn't help that situation, that's why I wasn't sure I got it applied to Amy's order.
My order has shipped! Though as slow as the mail has been I won't see it for at least A week I'm sure. I did notice that it put in the other small town instead of mine. It should still be okay though.

I'm going to go try debbieb's

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to LynnK1

Somehow I missed an entire page of posts! lol!

Mandy, it's very cool that you have such fun things to do so close by. I am jealous! Have a fantastic time!

Braces are so expensive! UGH!!!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to LynnK1

I was able to get debbieb's ordered without any problems at all. It was pretty slow, but got it done. Now might be the time! Oh, and I did apply it to Amy's party also.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to LynnK1

Got my stuff in my cart.
Will hit order when I get home.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to uoduck

debbieb, how's the new job?

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to LynnK1

Bridgett too. According to her blog she started yesterday at 9am

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to uoduck

Woo hoo! I got my mom's order in too! I had Paul put Google Chrome on my computer and it seemed to make all the difference! Crazy computers.

Thanks so much for all of the orders everyone! I am definitely going to have quite a collection of jewelry when we all have shows! LOL! Which is A-Okay with me because there are so many things I want to order for the future too!

Mandy - All of my kiddos will have to have braces and so I've already figured I'm back to work for sure by then just to pay the orthodontist! 3 kids in braces with at least 2 around the same time is going to be $$$. I know how thankful you are for Todd's bonus! If I make it down to Texas to see Kerri again soon, I will definitely get to see you. She lives in Arlington and works at UTA - the University of Texas at Arlington. They love it there!

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to AMYabc123

The chiropractor went well, although I don't really feel any better. He wants me to get some x-rays so they can see what we are dealing with in my neck. He said that I could actually have some damage from a bad car wreck I was in 20 years ago! Crazy!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to AMYabc123

20 years ago..wow.

Missed about Bridget.

My O2 order arrived and 5 minutes later get bed. Will share pics in a bit

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to pammie~k

Can't wait!!!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

I've never been to the chiro Amy, but I wouldn't expect to feel better for a day or 2.

Can't wait to see your locket Pam! Did Aprile share hers? I need to go blog hop really quickly, I guess. I'm trying to edit basketball pictures so I can get a memory mate made and get things ordered.

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to LynnK1

It actually feels a little worse. I'll see my chiropractor's wife at book club tonight, so I'll ask her.

Pam posted her pic on FB. Maybe we can link it here?

Kate will be home soon, Emma will wake up and then I'll figure out how to get dinner ready, take a shower, go to book club and sneak over to craft night (DH doesn't know about that part). Have a great rest of the day everyone!!!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to AMYabc123

oh shhhhh - did it post on facebook - my necklace - I may have to break my FB fast and get it off of there

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

I broke down and checked over on FB - I do not see it there at all - and it was so hard not to look at anything - I saw that I had a few friend requests as well as 8 private messages - but I only checked to see if my necklace was there and did not see it.

Amy - where did you see it????

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to AMYabc123

oh, your a busy girl Amy! Enjoy!

Dang FB!!! lol

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

ok - the pic is in my gallery here......

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics