Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

ordered prints from pernsickety this morning - less than 1 1/2 hours later they were on their way to me....I LOVE LOVE LOVE Persnickety. 48 prints - combination of 12x12 and 8.5x11

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

turn the page?

Chirpinisfun
Veteran
Chirpinisfun
In response to pammie~k

Love it, Pam!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to Chirpinisfun

Yep, I'm gonna have to get me some tags too! I thought maybe I could add a tag to my locket like the dangles, but not sure. I guess I'll have to just see. There are plenty of parties lined up that I should be able to figure it out!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

impressed with the quality of the jewelry

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

I'm excited to get mine!

LOVE Persnickety! I will be ordering from there soon. Whenever I finish these memory mates! Will also order the dozen or so scrap pages I've got done.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

I ran out of credits and had to pay full price for about 1/2 of them - hope they have another sale soon.....

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

Amy - hope you have a blast tonight - and are able to "sneak" over to craft club....LOL

Met with G's JH Sped teacher this morning and have a good feel on what Junior High will look like. My first impression -(actually second which affirms my first) this might be the best sped teacher yet. She does understand what we want. I'm not entirely sure if she is in the full regulared classes as much as I want - but she is not in lifeskills, she is not in a study skills class (which means she gets to have two regular electives per semester)she is in a reg ed socical studies and pe. She is in a special science - not just for sped students but for those that learn a bit slower than the rest - very hands on - english will be literacy as opposed to the regular english and math will be in a computer lab and it will be targeted to exactly where she is (she likely will not be in the math class that requires direct side by side support....)all in all, we were pleased....fingers crossed it stays that way ....of course she was just excited to see where her locker would be - and then she proceeded to pick the lock next to that one - LOL - that's my girl!!!

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to pammie~k

Just like I thought...just got a text from Todd and Taylor will be here tonight...He is so predictably unpredictable.
Todd was just told his "level of commitment" had to be that he was there working until the job was done...meaning no days off until further notice. But the Store manager would never "say" it, because if he did that would be grounds for a lawsuit, so I guess he is "volunteering" and showing his "level of commitment". We were all going to Six Flags as a family...guess it's good that we have season passes and we can go another time too.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to MandeeB

yay for Taylor coming home....love the predictably unpredictable - lol

sorry about the level of committment...

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

Good Morning

Walked up to Safeway - a little cool, a light light snow (nothing sticking here yet) Heading off to G's swim lesson shortly

Night one in her new bed - you guessed it - still came into our room.....

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to pammie~k

Morning all, it's a rainy day here. I got a call this morning that my Grandmother died today. Guess we will be taking a trip to Ks in a few days.

Sorry about not sleeping in her bed....

Have a good weekend

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to MandeeB

Sending you my love, Mandy. And, so sorry about Todd and his job.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to ScrappinHusker

Mandy, I am so sorry. I know she was a special lad y

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to pammie~k

Oh Mandy, Im so sad to hear this. Sending you lots of hugs and prayers.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to BridgetL

Mandy I am so very sorry. and prayers for you and your family.

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to uoduck

So sorry to hear about your Grandmother, Mandy. I pray you all have a nice time remembering her life and all of the good memories together. Hugs, friend!

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to AMYabc123

Thanks everyone. She was a neat woman. There are lots of memories I hope you all had a great weekend! Didn't do much here today..watched some tv shows on the computer and laid around...should have done laundry, but meh

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to MandeeB

Good morning

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to pammie~k

Good morning. I want my hour back!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics