Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

yay!!!! pictures please - honestly I would love to see pics of everyone's lockets so I know what I may have overlooked and NEED

Ok - getting ready to head north for state basketball - ready for this to be done (did I say that outloud) I love it when she plays but am really in a coach potato mood.....

we did walk up to Safeway/Starbucks this morning so got out a bit. Weather is 15-20 degrees cooler - still very nice just need a light or medium weight jacket....ready for summer ( but "I" am not ready for shorts - need to focus)

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to LynnK1

Good morning all.

Scrapping at ES with my local scrappy friends, got her last night.

Now I'm trying to scrap all the wedding dresses I tried on. Well not all but all my favs. It's hard eliminating them as this outing was the last time I saw my mom and the last pictures she ever took of me, even can see her in the mirror taking the pics in a couple of them. I have 12 dress pics (24 if you count fronts and backs) and have sort of eliminated 4 so down to 8 (16 front and backs) and trying to come up with a creative way to get them all on 2 12x12 pages.

Yes I am very behind.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Pam turned the page!!!!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

Val ..I would not eliminate a Single one

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

Yep, think I'm going to reduce the size of some of them and get some flip pages as well. Found a perfect poem too:
http://www.scrapbook.com/poems/doc/39985/133.html

Will also do a hidden journal about the day and that it was the last time I saw here, last pics she took of me etc... Hidden as it will just be for me and maybe future generations but not for just anyone looking at the book.

Does that make sense?

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

Total sense

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

I agree with Pam...I wouldn't eliminate a single picture...or I would also make a digi page where you can have them all. Just a thought...

YEA LYNN!!! I hope you love it!!!

I don't blame you for thinking about a couch potato kind of day...it is freezing outside here.

Val~~anyone loving your locket? I got yours today.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to ScrappinHusker

Yes they are!!!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

so....for those not on instagram or FB - G's team took the gold. We officially have an undefeated season

this year was the BEST for state - I was proud of all the athletes- but was especially proud of the unified partners ('typical' peers) that play with the athletes - on both our team and the 2 teams we played. they made sure our athletes shined - they each handed the ball to an athlete (on the other team) so that they would have a chance to make a basket - I think they each made one basket for themselves - but otherwise they made sure the atheltes were the ones that were shooting - really brought tears to my eyes....life is good!

stopped at Red Robin on the way home - yum is an understatement...

going to work on a few pages and then go to bed early - tired.....

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

Happy saint Patrick's Day

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

Happy St Paddy's Day! It's my Mom and Dad's wedding anniversary, too. They have been married 57 years!

Hope everyone has a great day! T and I have a date for the Lion King Show.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to ScrappinHusker

oooh - have fun at the Lion King Show

Church /Sunday School/ Panda Express for lunch and then "window" shopping at BestBuy - chilling now - weather is nice out - perhaps we will go for a walk....or not - taking it easy.....

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

oh - and Dave confirmed if I made corned beef I would be the only one eating it - kind of makes me sad cause it is a family tradition, but it would be silly, time consuming and expensive to make it just for me....

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

my hubby gets a wildhair - and he is focused - I think we are heading out for a new tv (ours died earlier this week......)but alas, I wont have time to fix dinner, so we will have to eat out....what a shame (hee hee)

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

got his tv - we got dinner - life is good.....

I let him choose the tv - told him that he is more aware of what he likes, I am not that picky (on the visual or the audio)

I really need to go to the grocery store but I really dislike grocery shopping, menu planning, etc...

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to pammie~k

Hey everyone, just finished reading 8 pages! We made it home yesterday evening and put the kids to bed. Todd had to work today, so I heard him get up and get ready...I knew we weren't going to get up for church, so I slept. Well, when I heard his voice talking to Braeden, I jumped up to see why he was there...they changed his schedule to work overnights this week. He paid bills and then we headed to Six Flags for a few hours. Kerry and Kristin arrived as we were leaving, so we handed off our cups that got free refills (today only) and got home in time for Todd to sleep a couple of hours and then he went to work. Will have to try and keep Braeden quiet during the day tomorrow, but I am looking forward to him working nights...for many reasons. I enjoyed reading all about you and your lives.

The funerals were nice and I sang at both. It was great to see family and hug necks and hold babies. Talk with you all soon.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to MandeeB

Welcome home Mandy

hun!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to uoduck

Glad you got your family day Mandy! You deserved it!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to LynnK1

Good Monday morning Ladies! that weekend seemed to fly by! Spent the whole thing watching basketball! Well, he only had one game each day, but still. Did a little shopping on Saturday, Randy went with us. Nothing major. Clinton spent the weekend playing farmer again.

B's team lost, won, lost. But we were proud of them because they were playing travelling teams who play every weekend. On Saturday we got a glimpse of how great they could be. It was a 6th grade tourney, Brandon was the only 5th grader so it was really great experience for him. Just came home and chilled yesterday when we were done.

Now I feel a cold coming on, which isn't a surprise considering my girls were all very sick last week and I got coughed on. a lot.

Senior Parent meeting tonight. I have no desire to go. at all.

I will try to take a pic of my locket today and post it. I love it! It is very well made, doesn't feel cheap and flimsy. debbieb and I are working on an order for Aprile's party.

Hope you all have a great day!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to LynnK1

Added locket pics to my gallery...

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics