Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Oh and hang on to it until I order from Pam's party, then when you send me stuff for my party then send it to me.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Nighty night, Sleep well

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to uoduck

I will let you know your total later today. And, will hold on to it for you!

I want to stay home today!!! Oh well...it will be ok!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to ScrappinHusker

Debbie. ... moving to the home stretch of the end of school.

Good morning all!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

Good Morning Ladies!
Sounds like you all had a wonderful busy weekend!

Ours was about the same.

Hope you all have a great day!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

Hi all - finished a few zentangles that I discovered in my bag that were "in process" - whoops. Went to HL to look for something - did not find it. Working on the laundry - ugh. Watched the rest of Revolution (last week's - and I guess there was not one this week)

G is at school - praying her next three days go well - if today is rough I am just going to pull her on Wednesday and Thursday. The other kids have state testing - so she has an aide working with her and her days are topsy turvy. I got mixed reviews for the dates before Spring Break - almost pulled her then. She finished her testing before they even started theirs. So there is virtually no normal for her on these days.

Car is acting up - worried it might be transmission - which if it is, the time is right cause it still falls (barely)) under the 5 yr/100,000mile warranty. Appointment to take it on on thursday.

Cold here - ready for summer! Snow is on its way - just dont know if we will get any, how much, or if it will be a bust....

Later my friends...

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to pammie~k

Pam...there was a Revolution this week..it was on last night. You need to see it!

It has rained the last 3 days her...love it! This morning it was a soft rain, so really soaked the ground. I need to get on the mower and just go do it. Todd never seems to have the time, and I know how to mow, so ... ya...ick

Need to get busy...taxes federal are done and state is telling me we owe..which makes no sense at all...going to have Todd redo them.

have a good one everyone!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to MandeeB

ugh - comcast on demand does not show it in the lineup yet - not happy......

rain - 3 days - you must be in heaven - you know we rarely get that here....

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

oooh - I think I found it online and can stream it....

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

Mandy - that episode was great - would have been better on the HDTV and not my laptop - but it was really good - and so glad I did not turn it on last night while G was anywhere close by.....

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to pammie~k

• pammie~k Said:
Oh Amy - she LOVED the treasure hunt with clues to find her basket.....I cant thank you enough for sharing this. Makes it a bit more fun since Shannon isnt here for Easter morning....

Yay!!!! Mine loved it too. They kept saying, "best Easter ever!!!". Too funny!

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to Chirpinisfun

• Chirpinisfun Said:
Happy Easter to all! (just a bit late with that one!) We did the clue thing with Peyton as he is 11 and said he still wanted to hunt eggs...so hunt he did. He did enjoy it. I did that with my kids when they were young and they still talk about that being their favorite egg hunt.

Busy day yesterday, went shopping with my daughter on friday (new Keen shoes and 3 new bras at Victoria's Secret! Needed those really bad!).

Off for a week now! Love spring break. Friday morning Cindy and I leave for CKC. Amy are you still planning to go?

Gotta get my haircut this afternoon, Coco is playing on the floor at my feet (at least he isn't biting me right now!) Picked up the scrap cave a bit and really want to scrap...so scrap I will until this afternoon! Also, doing laundry since there was NO time for that over the weekend.

We are supposed to have card swap this evening, but I didn't send out the email reminder last week. I have already heard back from 2 who aren't coming, so I may reschedule for next monday. I don't care either way.

Okay, off to do some work!

I'm so sad to say that I can't go to CKC after all. Jack has a kindergarten PAT event on Saturday that I don't want to miss. Plus, money is tight and I feel terrible spending money on scrapbook stuff right now. Paul was really relieved when I told him I didn't think I should go. We're saving money so we can go on a little trip this summer. I sure will miss seeing you and Cindy!!!!!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to AMYabc123

oh sadness Amy - I know you wanted to go - but next time....

and what is PAT

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to pammie~k

Parents As Teachers

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to AMYabc123

Sorry I had to run and make dinner! It's been a crazy couple of days. I feel all distracted for some reason. I need more sleep, I'm sure. I slammed my finger in the van door today. See what I mean? Crazy. Just a gash, but it will heal.

I'm in charge at girl scouts tomorrow - the leader's husband had to have gall bladder surgery. And I was told today that we need a MOPS craft for the meeting on Monday. This should be interesting. I have to think of something!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to AMYabc123

craft is for Moms - right? do you have a meeting theme or bible verse

hang in there - and ow on thefinger

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

One more PTA meeting and I am D-O-N-E, done!

OOO and I think I might have someone willing to take my position. Fingers crossed!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

• uoduck Said:
One more PTA meeting and I am D-O-N-E, done!

OOO and I think I might have someone willing to take my position. Fingers crossed!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

Good morning, friends!

Lynn--hope everything is ok. You didn't have your usual "Monday" kind of post.

Sorry Amy about ckc. :(. Sorry about your finger, too.

Yea for a new "sucker"!!!!

Have a great day!!!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to ScrappinHusker

Good Morning!

Those on Spring Break - Enjoy
Those working - Enjoy
Those at home - Enjoy

Those who aren't sure - just Enjoy!

Permissions Topic Options