Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

Good morning Ladies!
Amy, good luck on all the planning you have to do, so glad it's not me! lol!
Val, congrats on being almost done with PTA, though I think Pam doesn't believe you, wonder why?

Debbie thanks for thinking of me, just kinda down I guess. Everythings sinking in and it's been such a bumpy road. But at the same time, things are very good. So, it's good.

Beautiful sunny day again, yesterday was wonderful. I managed to do 30 minutes of step and a quick 30 minute walk before it was too dark. Hope I can keep that up. but now my muscles are tight and I didn't sleep well. Sure I just need more water.

Hope you all have a great day!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

Did I turn the page on my first post of the day?

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to LynnK1

I sure did!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

Lynn - YAY for exercising - that is awesome. I always forget to up my water intake when I work out.

OK - need to close out these tabs and focus on the dreaded yearbook

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

Yeah, I've only got 6 weeks until graduation and about 10 lbs. Definitely doable but I need to focus for sure! Did really good yesterday with exercise and also what I ate, so one day down! lol!

just watched last week's revolution. I haven't been able to see the video on my laptop for awhile, but I got it to work when I did the fit to screen. Weird. Now I can finally watch the finale of Biggest Loser, even though I know who won, I still want to watch it!

But first, I need to work on another grad announcement, so I better get to it! We can focus together, Pam!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to LynnK1

Yes FOCUS needs to be a no squirrel day.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Squirrel.. or should I say Duck

Go vote for the Ducks

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/bracket?id= 8982782

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to uoduck

wasn't sure what I was voting for at first, but once I read it, it was a no brainer!

I've actually done pretty well, just about have the announcement finished. Might do another version, we'll see.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to LynnK1

Thank you!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

voted Val!

I am trying hard not to squirrel - spent most of the day scanning school pics, renaming them, putting digi pics into folders for the different yearbook pages.

right now I am coping them over - that way I can delete what I don't want or wont use but still have the originals to fall back on. all in all, I think I am making progress.

getting ready to pick up G from school and go with our Wednesday routine...Starbucks,Therapy, Dinner (been Arbys most recently) and then Confirmation Class. We only have confirmation till the first week in May - so we're in the homestretch....

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

Good for you Pam!
I am almost done with the front of my 2nd sample. I'm wondering why I do this to myself? Why not just one choice and that's it? lol!
Probably done with that for the day, working on cabbage buns for dinner and Clinton's home already, though working outside.

See you all tomorrow!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

Happiness - the first two games against the Yankees and we WIN. First place, American League East - Life is Good. (would love for it to stay this way the entire season - but I'll take baby steps for now....)

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

Good night my friends....

car goes into the shop tomorrow (pray that it is not too pricey - if it is transmission, I should be just inside our warranty period, but we'll see how it shakes out)

Then I will be home - copying more pictures

KarenJG
Veteran
KarenJG
In response to pammie~k

Good morning everyone! Life is good, not great, but good.

I'm heading to a huge drop in Denver this weekend with my Mom, my sister, my niece, and a good friend that I've known since high school, plus 5 others that our part of our regular cropping group. Should be fun! I need to plan a little about what I'm working on...

Zach is doing good durning the day with no oxygen, but not at night...which is probably typical around here anyway. But he's probably only wearing his oxygen half the time at night, so I probably need to work on that!

Anybody reading anything they would reccomend? I just finished "The Choice" by Nicholas Sparks. It was pretty good, but I've liked all his that I've read so far!

Have a great day!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to KarenJG

Karen. Sounds like a fun time in Denver. Enjoy

G is the same way with o2 at night. Wish i could keep it on her all the time.

Everything by sparks is good. I also like patterson and Stuart woods. Different style And genre but i also like elin hildebrand.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

Karen - how does he wear his cannula (sp?) I know that the pics show that it is worn looped behind the ear and tucked under the chin.....we've always had G weared tucked behind her ears and over her head - so it tightens in the center of the back of her head....Wonder if that might help.....of course I always worried about her getting tangled in it - but it has not happened yet....

Karen - do you want your SU supplies?

Edited by pammie~k on 04-04-13 05:49 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

Good morning Ladies!

Great to hear from you Karen... enjoy your crop! I'm green - I've never even been to a crop.

Going to finish the announcement and finish the fundraiser cards today. Hopefully do my 30 minutes of step. I didn't get anything done yesterday. Clinton was here at nap time, so I didn't do step and then it got really cold & windy after dinner so I didn't walk. Need to try for both today, but the step for sure.

Hope you all have a great day!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to LynnK1

Good Morning Friends.

Karen - Have a great time, I love going to crops. Lynn you're missing out big time. So fun to get away, spend girl time with friends and get a lot of cropping done.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

I'll host a crop at my house for anyone that wants to come here. queen bed and pullout sofa in the basement - room for lots of tables in the basement - HD tv for chic flicks there too - hot tub in the backyard....BYOB and we are good to go...anyone? anyone?

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

• pammie~k Said:
I'll host a crop at my house for anyone that wants to come here. queen bed and pullout sofa in the basement - room for lots of tables in the basement - HD tv for chic flicks there too - hot tub in the backyard....BYOB and we are good to go...anyone? anyone?

I'm in!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics