Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

Walked this morning - listening to Journey really puts a bounce in my step....

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

make sure to get prom pics!

nice walk this morning after I dropped G off at school - 2 miles total - hope to get more in later

need to get off this computer and do something - or stay on the computer and work on the yearbook....

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to pammie~k

• pammie~k Said:
Walked this morning - listening to Journey really puts a bounce in my step....

Ya Pam, they always put a bounce in my step and a shake in my booty LOL

Oh wait they are on top of my booty now. LOL Gotta love Journey. Good for you getting out and walking.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to BridgetL

Hoping I'll be here to take pics. But his prom is next week and I won't miss that!

Congrats on the walking. I also managed to get my walk in last night, though not quite as fast as I normally walk because Randy went with me, which was awesome!

Probably not going to get my step in today, but hopefully will walk tonight. It's already sprinkling though, so not sure...

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

went to lunch with Dave at the Wines of Colorado - realized I had a groupon that expires at the end of the month - so it was really now or never based on our schedules....

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

Nice!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

nite all - have a great weekend -

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

Good night, Pam!

Can't wait to see Prom Pictures, Lynn.

What's everyone else up to this weekend? I think we will do some outside work in the flower gardens.

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to ScrappinHusker

Happy Saturday. Prom pictures, working outside, lunch with our sweeites, walking with a bounce and a booty shake...lol I love keeping up with everyone!

Yesterday we put up most of the shed. It was lots of holding pieces above my head while Todd bolted and screwed...I'm really sore! Today we are going to plant in the garden. We are getting seeds today and will get plants next week. They say our freezes are over. Todd is on the mower now and is only going to mow part today. I'll try and mow some tomorrow...you really forget how large an acre is until you mow it. I'm planning our trip to Colorado for Taylor's college Graduation in May. Hard to believe he is going to actually finish...I was just never sure, because he just doesn't care about grades at all. It is May 11th. This will be the last time (unless we help him move) that I will ever to go to Alamosa. You all have high school graduates....I remember doing all that you are doing now. Not sure we were all talking at that point as much as now, but it's strange to do a college...no one is coming but Todd and I so no open houses (plus we don't live there) and not much fanfare...kinda sad, as it really is a HUGE deal!

Well..need to get the laundry put away and the kitchen cleaned up before we head to town...have a good Saturday.

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to MandeeB

Good morning,
Mandy you are always busy as are the rest of the girls. I feel like such a slacker. Congrats to Taylor. That is something to really be proud of.

Today is Christophers b-day and he has to work. then he will have about 2 hrs after work before I take him to the airport. He's going to Tennessee for a week. His BF is getting married. Its going to be quiet around here.
Lots of country artists in town because the ACM awards are here tomorrow. I will be going down like last yr and taking pics of the Red Carpet. My goal is to get a picture of Jason Aldean lol
Lots of free concerts tonight. Wish I could go. Will see. Maybe after I take Christopher to the airport.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful day so far.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to BridgetL

Mandy. . Can you pm Taylor's addy so i can send a grad card

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to BridgetL

• BridgetL Said:
Good morning,
Mandy you are always busy as are the rest of the girls. I feel like such a slacker. Congrats to Taylor. That is something to really be proud of.

Today is Christophers b-day and he has to work. then he will have about 2 hrs after work before I take him to the airport. He's going to Tennessee for a week. His BF is getting married. Its going to be quiet around here.
Lots of country artists in town because the ACM awards are here tomorrow. I will be going down like last yr and taking pics of the Red Carpet. My goal is to get a picture of Jason Aldean lol
Lots of free concerts tonight. Wish I could go. Will see. Maybe after I take Christopher to the airport.

MMM get Tim McGraw and Faith for me.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

In Denver. G is getting wired for her sleep study. So far so good

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to pammie~k

Pam, if you would just send it to me, I'm planning on taking them all when we go. We've been asked already if there is going to be a reception, as Todd's niece is graduating on that day also (she is home schooled....yeah, let that one sink in...couldn't they pick a different day?!) But we still don't have any plans for that. We do intend on taking him out for a nice dinner and giving him cards and gifts at that point.

Bridget...how fun to have so many stars in the area! Happy Birthday to Christoper! I hope him trip is fun for him.

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to pammie~k

I am so far behind with you ladies...

Pam just saw the pictures of G...what is going on? Hope all is well...

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to pammie~k

• pammie~k Said:
I'll host a crop at my house for anyone that wants to come here. queen bed and pullout sofa in the basement - room for lots of tables in the basement - HD tv for chic flicks there too - hot tub in the backyard....BYOB and we are good to go...anyone? anyone?

I am way behind...but I want to come...

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to pammie~k

• pammie~k Said:
Mandy. . Can you pm Taylor's addy so i can send a grad card

Me too...I would like to send a card also

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to BridgetL

• BridgetL Said:
Good morning,

i will be waiting to see that Jason Aldean picture...

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to debbie*b

Good Morning friends!

Debbie, lilG had a sleep study last night, praying it was succsessful and she and momma where able to get some sleep.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

Hi all - got home this morning from her sleep study. Wish driving through and from Denver was always as pleasant (not much traffic out at 6:45 am on a sunday) I am tired - yet this kiddo just got done with a Wii session - how she has any energy after her restless night is beyond me.

No results yet, might have some on Thursday when we go back up for a comprehensive exam - but it could take 2 weeks. - and the tech was not as open with results as I have in the past (which I have to respect, but it drives me nuts) What I did get was that her oxygen levels dropped to 83 when she was not on O2. I knew with her sleep apnea she would stop breathing - and while the tech did not confirm this I think I got a nod that it was happening still - but the reduced oxygen levels really concerned me (ok, not as if stopping breathing makes me feel better - but I know what your body does with sleep apena and she does start again) Anyway - she did really good - no where near as traumatic for her as it has been in the past. But I am concerned probably more concerned now and will be until I get the official results. I forgot to ask when they added the O2 did they do 1.4 liter or more....

happy sunday!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics