Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to LynnK1

Text that I just sent to Debbie re: my O2 party, not quite as good as Brandon's LOL

"Poopo Cool"

was supposed to say "OOOOO Cool"

I can't stop laughing.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

And I turned the page.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

• pammie~k Said:
there are areas in the springs and in pueblo that got hit REALLY hard with the wind - thankfully nothing where I am - no snow - the sun is coming out - wind no worse than usual..all in all, a snow day/bad weather day that was a bust....thankful we did not get it worse (of course I have not looked at our shake roof yet - which we know needs replacing already and is missing shingles)

Daves boss shut the office down around 11am - Dave is just shaking his head - he hung around till around 2 until security was obviously nervous he was the only one there....

makign strawberry rhubarb crisp for dinner - and the chicken recipe that Amy mentioned....

still squirreling - hope to get focused soon - I have no choice - I need to....

OOOO yummmmm, one of my favorite things. I'll be right down!

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to uoduck

OK Squirrels shu- go outside where it's cold and leave me alone.

Edited by uoduck on 04-09-13 01:58 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to uoduck

I have another mail carrier story before I go.

Yesterday the idiot (was a different idiot than normal) drove right by our house and didn't stop but stopped at the neighbors just skipped my house and the one to my right. So I said "HEY, YOU GONNA COME HERE, we have outgoing stuff too" her response is they split the route and someone else will be delivering our (other neighbor and mine) mail. WTH that makes no sense. So about 1 1/2 hours later my mail comes and I get it. This morning I notice more mail in my box so that means they came by twice b/c that was not today's mail as it was just delivered.

Think the postmaster will be getting another call!

OK sorry, posted in the wrong place - back story is my mail carrier constantly delivers our mail to the wrong addresses and comes at different times of day all the time. It's frustrating.

Edited by uoduck on 04-09-13 03:20 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

so not poopo cool on the mail carrier

come on down - I will share but you better hurry cause it wont last....

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

Hmmm Poopo cool on the mail carrier might be good. LOL

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

Chicken was great - Strawberry Rhubarb was great - but we ate way too early (dave came home early) so I am going to be hungry soon.......which means I will likely head to bed early so I don't have to think about it...lol

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

Debbie - hope any hail damage is minimal. I am really afraid to even look at our roof....

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to pammie~k

Poopo cool - LOL! I'm trying to be quiet (its bedtime here) and this had me really giggling!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

• pammie~k Said:
Debbie - hope any hail damage is minimal. I am really afraid to even look at our roof....

it's NOT good! I'm going to be needing to sell some O2 in a big way. Each vehicle is $1000 deductible and so is our house....and, I am certain there is damage.

And, who has a graduation in 6 weeks...

Thanks for the "hopeful" thoughts. I am just sick!

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to ScrappinHusker

Debbie not nice for hail damage.

Val funny on the auto correct...

so sorry for all of your bad weather...

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to AMYabc123

• AMYabc123 Said:
Poopo cool - LOL! I'm trying to be quiet (its bedtime here) and this had me really giggling!

isn't it hilarious! I was rolling...

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to pammie~k

I must of missed Kelly's chicken recipe. Where is it? Sorry to those who got weather damage. Our grill got flippped over and lost a wheel so it's in need of a new one. I think we just need a new grill in general.
It's just me and Austin. We r going to tape the voice and watch zero dark thirty. Anyone seen this movie?

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to BridgetL

Glad I could make you all laugh, I was rolling and couldn't stop. LOL

Debbie so sorry about the hail.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

http://www.wittyinthecity.com/2011/08/man-pleasing- chic...

here's the chicken recipe

Debbie - hang in there. Hail is not pleasant, our region got hit big last summer. And the summer before, my car was damaged at the airport in denver when a hail storm rolled through (took over 7 months to finally get it repaired) wind is killing us right now as it is ripping off the shingles - one by one....and insurance looks at each incident - so they will not look at a cumulative effect,

good morning - taking band yearbook pics today - I bet a lot of students forget to wear/bring black and white - simply because they were not there yesterday to be reminded....

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to pammie~k

Oh Debbie - so sorry for the hail damage! That's just horrible! I hate spending money on stuff like that.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to AMYabc123

Good morning Ladies.
So sorry about all the hail and wind damage. Hope it's not as bad as you're thinking.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to LynnK1

Although we had a lot of snow I think we had the best part of the snow. Had wind but not horrid, it is cooooooold but that's it.

Debbie and Pam

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

Have I mentioned I am sooooo done with this PTO (and I didn't even go to the meeting today - good thing cause I would have walked out)

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics