Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

Yea!!!!! Have fun in Chicago!!!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

I turned the page!!!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to ScrappinHusker

I'm so glad you got it Debbie, it sure took a long time to get there..

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

Yeah you made it Pam!!!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

we're here - so good to be around shannon again = she had so much fun introducing G to all of her friends (and of course us, but clearly her focus was on G - lol) this afternoon she applied for an on campus job for the summer 17-30 hours a week and she just texted that she got it! and if she is able to work at Starbucks on the weekends - she should be good to go!

Had lunch together - shopped just a little bit (I needed jeans cause did not have time to finish the laundry last night (we made a last minute decision to spend the night near the denver airport so we had to book it)and for night clothes I packed slippers - whoops - so I picked up a nightgown at target - have Visa will travel.....

think we will walk over to starbucks and explore a bit of the area - then we are heading back over to the campus later to take care of her bill at the clinic and the financial dept for her next year....and will have dinner with her there on campus - she has a class after dinner, so we will come back to the motel for the evening. probably grab her in the morn for breakfast and a bit of shopping - then need to figure out what her day looks like for classes and we'll find something to do - would love to take G to the zoo...

it is a bit cool here - that "wet" cold - in Colorado it would be lite or no jacket weather....

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

ok - not THAT cold - but it is a bit windy - we WERE going to walk up to Starbucks but someone just feel asleep - so I sent Dave on a walk and I am working on the year book (yeah, I know...squirrel!)

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to pammie~k

It's been a rough day here, but some good news, Brandon got a blue on his science fair project, that is HUGE for him! so proud!

Glad things are going well on your trip Pam!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to LynnK1

sorry for your rough day, Lynn! And, YEA for the blue on Brandon's project!

My PP order and Mpix order are both on their way!!!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to ScrappinHusker

boo hiss for rough days
hip hip hooray for Science Fair Success
WooHoo for PP and Mpix

just discovered Whole Foods - heaven forbid I actually shop one that is 30 minutes from the house - lets just say I am glad it is not closer....

just chilling tonight....and working on the YB

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to pammie~k

good night all

debbie*b
Guru
debbie*b
In response to BridgetL

Good evening everyone...hope you all had a good day...

Hope you had a good time with Shannon, Pam.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to debbie*b

Morning friends

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

19 school days left and I will be done with PTA. Seriously thinking about never attending another PTA meeting again, guess I shouldn't say that. It's not the PTA peeps I'm frustrated with but the other parents that never do anything but feel the need to complain - constantly and try to use me. Just so over it. Sorry for the vent, just need to get it out.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to uoduck

Good morning ladies!
Val, it's always hard when all you want to do is help the kids and the other parents don't do their part or make it difficult. I think you will have a tough time attending meetings when you are no longer president, I find it's hard to actually let go and move on! {{{{{HUGS}}}}}
24 days until graduation. can't wait until it's over!

Supposed to be in the mid 70's today and tomorrow! woohoo!!! I'm ready for some sunshine and mid 70's is the perfect temperature!

Randy is finishing up his mentoring today for his senior English project. He shouldhave been done by now but he's doing parks management and the weather hasn't really cooperated. He'll be happy to be spending the glorious day out on the lake!

Gonna roast hot dogs and marshmallows on the fire pit tonight. I think the guys are going shooting tomorrow (I think Randy is going, things are tense around here), then Clinton and I are going to dinner tomorrow night. I want to go shopping while they shoot, but not sure how that will go down yet.

Hope you all have a great day!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

• uoduck Said:
19 school days left and I will be done with PTA. Seriously thinking about never attending another PTA meeting again, guess I shouldn't say that. It's not the PTA peeps I'm frustrated with but the other parents that never do anything but feel the need to complain - constantly and try to use me. Just so over it. Sorry for the vent, just need to get it out.

That is truly one of the worst things - those that choose not to attend meetings or even volunteer (and there are always opportunities for working parents - not just SAHM) and yet they feel the need to complain. This year we have had a LOT of drama in the PTO - I am sooooo done with this. With that being said, I am VP at the JH - but it is an entirely different ball game there.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

Lynn - hope you have had a great day - 24 days (not that you're counting or anything....)

nice day here - just ate at Giardano's - yum. G was going to spend the night with Shannon in her dorm - but the minimum age is 16, so Dave just went to pick her up. I am sure she is bummed....

later my friends. (Val - placing a combined O2 order tonight for Karen and myself)

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

Debbie - trying to place Karen and my order - and it won't let me choose a CC type - AMEX is showing by default and I am using a VISA....any ideas....I will give it a break and try again in a short while and see if the gremlins go away....trying to get it in before tonight since it shows it closes tonight and I want Val to get the credit for it....

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

Pam, i think we are going to keep it open through the weekend but i would like to close it sooner than later for MD shipping

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

ok - still only shows Amex for me. Karen gave it a shot and got the same thing. So - I have our combined order ready to go.....just need to figure out the payment thingy....

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

O2 is basically shut down right now. I can't place any orders till maybe later today. I will keep you updated. They have put an extension on shipping guaranteed for arrival for Mother's Day till Monday. I am just sitting on so many orders...getting a bit worried. But, trying to remember it is only lockets.

Val--you order is the only one you need for Mother's day?

Pam & Karen--is yours needed for Mother's Day? Colorado actually seems to get it a lot quicker!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics