Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to ScrappinHusker

How's the winds right now? They were really gusty here last night...hoping that it came from Colorado and you guys are calm & quiet. Any rain in the forecast...although then you have the lightning problem.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

hey, I turned the page again!!!

Oh, and if there are things you might want from CM to complete anything that you have...you might want to order.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

why order through CM now - is something changing?

AND....the winds are sort of ok now but are expected to pick back up I think. We could also get a thunder storm later - but the type that brings lightening not rain - just cant cut a break here....

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

You can read a bit about it on FB--the home office page. They are doing some restructuring. Things are kind of iffy right now...lots of items are while supplies last. And, they don't give a real definitive answer whether albums/pages/protectors will be around.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k

sorry - i meant 15,000 acres

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to pammie~k

http://tcbmag.com/News/Recent-News/2013 /June/Creative-M...

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

my email from them said,

"For some core products, like refills, page protectors and some core albums, we will be offering a "last chance" order period in July, in which time we will do our best to manufacture to demand. We will communicate more about that as it gets closer, including the specific products available for a last chance order"

doesn't sound good! I know they will still be around because they say they will offer "new fresh products and programs"

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1

Those numbers are staggering Pam. Wow.

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

I wonder if they will have a stronger push to digi - both laptop software and online - and perhaps tweak their paper to hybrid crafting and cardmaking with minimal scrapbooking.....mmmm

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to pammie~k

This is not too far from us. I was not home but DH and girls were. DH texted me saying the whole house rattled but did not know why. Now we know why.

http://www.9news.com/news/article/340748/3 39/Home-explo...

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to uoduck

So very scary, Val! I can't believe the debris field!!!

I think that is the way they are leaning also, Pam. But, I still like to use their albums for my digi pages...when I scrap that is. LOL

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck

I think the albums and pages are what I'll miss the most. Don't use their papers and stickers much. Use some of the tools but can do without on those.

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to uoduck

Wow. what a day in your area.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to LynnK1

And now we have a thunderstorm moving through mostly thunder/lighting no rain yet. Not good for fires.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to uoduck

Praying more...It really doesn't sound good out your way.

Good news on Sage.....

"Prayers have been answered!!! God is so good!! MRI this afternoon showed 100% of the tumors GONE! The doctor said it far exceeded what he expected!"

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

I am off to bed...talk to you all tomorrow. Unless someone comes on to chat...cuz I am just going to lay down with my phone.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck

• ScrappinHusker Said:
Praying more...It really doesn't sound good out your way.

Good news on Sage.....

"Prayers have been answered!!! God is so good!! MRI this afternoon showed 100% of the tumors GONE! The doctor said it far exceeded what he expected!"

That is so incredible!!!!!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to uoduck

Good Friday morning ladies!
Yay!!!! For Sage, that is wonderful!
Still praying for Colorado.

We had 2 major thunderstorms yesterday/last night. The first was in the middle of the day, we didn't get hail here, thank goodess, but most places did. It downpoured for about 15 minutes and rained good for another 15 or so. Last night we got hail. a lot of hail. At least it was small, but the ground was covered. I don't think I've ever seen it hail for so long. Our trees and a lot of our garden is shredded, but no major damage. Hoping the farmers faired well. Our power was out for an hour. That was really weird, because across the street and really most of town had power. Seems like mother nature is kinda unhappy about something right now, ya know.

I'm happy that it's Friday. yay! Randy cooked up a great fish dinner last night with some of the halibut he caught in Alaska. Of course, it was battered and deep fried and we also made onion rings, so it wasn't what you would call a healthy dinner by any means, but it was very good. Even Clinton ate it, and he really doesn't care for fish at all.

Hope you all have a great day!

LynnK1
LynnK1 
Idol
LynnK1
In response to LynnK1

Oh yeah, I've still be going to the treadmill in the mornings, and I've lost about 4.5lbs since the 3rd. Not too bad! Even with the fried dinner last night, I was down from last week (even though I was up a bit from yesterday, lol). Just thought I would share!

And, I think it's Aprile's last day of work for awhile?

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to LynnK1

Praises! Great news on Sage.

Yay for working out

Yay for Aprile's last day of work!

Boo for thunder storms with no rain

Yay for curling up with iphones (hope the two of you had a great night)

heading out for a mani/pedi this morning - we leave for Boston on Sunday. Have someone coming over to watch G so I think I may grocery shop real quick too

later

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics