Page 5 of 1135 
Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to BridgetL

Can I just say again how much I love not having to sign in each time!

Good Morning My friends. Wishing each of you a fabulou day! I am meeting some friends this morning for coffee (yeah, adult conversation) then heading to the school to work on the backdrop for the 4th grade musical. Here is something cool - she rotates through musicals so that they are different - this is the same one that Shannon did in 4th grade. Music teachers apologized - I told her not to - we think it is WAY cool.

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to pammie~k

Happy Day everyone! We are headed to meetings today...so no sneaking onto the MB Enjoy your day!

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to MandeeB

Good morning,
Im with Pam I love not having to sign in each time.
Today's prompt is "time is wasting".

I thought I'd put it here for those who didn't see it on FB.

Hope the meetings aren't too boring Mandy.
Pam have fun with the back drops. I use to love when the boys were in plays and yes they rotated. Luckily we didn't get a repeat, but I would not have minded.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to BridgetL

Good Morning friends!

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to uoduck

OK sorry for the quick hello,

B is off to school and time for the Bear and I to start our day. Got B's room done yesterday, today is the Bear's room - it won't take as long. Whew.

Pam - exciting about both girls doing the same Musical. Which one are they doing?

Mandy - have fun at your meetings

Bridget - wow sounds like great weather, going to be a bit chilly here today but should be upper 70's this weekend. Going to try and get some bulbs planted before it's too late.

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to uoduck

Val you are a cleaning machine. I know when I get in the mood it feels so good to get things done.
Im not in the mood lately. But I know I should.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to BridgetL

Just wait until it the mood hits you, that's what I did. Boy has it hit me, LOL More fun this way (if cleaning can be fun) and you get more done faster. If it keeps up the entire house might be all sparkly very soon.

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to uoduck

So has anyone uploaded any pics to walgreens? I thought I had mine on there already, but its just random pics. I need Kirstin to take a family shot of us this weekend.

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to BridgetL

for those of you who have been here for a while, is there a way to highlight a word or make the font bigger?

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck
In response to BridgetL

If you do a Reply (at the bottom of the individual post) instead of the quick reply at the bottom of the page you have more options.

Bold

Color

Underline

and more - still haven't figured out how to change the font size.

MandeeB
Pro
MandeeB
In response to uoduck

Morning meeting was good...afternoon...not so much. Learning how to write a business plan...ugh...like I care.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to MandeeB

Time waster.....anyone want to take a picture of signing in to the old/new MB........... Glad we don't have to do that right now. And, hey this time I did stay logged in. Must of been a fluke yesterday.

Work....that is my time waster. I can't be on chatting with you all!

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to ScrappinHusker

Let me see if this works. . .

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to AMYabc123

Yah, Amy you found us.
How's it going? love your avatar picture

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to AMYabc123

Ha ha! I figured it out! I am SO glad I found everyone! I missed you girls! Thanks for keeping me company on FB while I was in the hospital!!! I really really really appreciated that!

We are having one of those freezer to oven ready turkey breasts and a package of Bob Evans mashed potatoes for dinner. Talk about easy! Paul is actually making all of it because I have to have my legs up - they are swollen pretty bad. I think it's all the fluid from IVs and pregnancy.

Okay gotta go! Just in time because Emma is almost awake and I have to feed her soon.

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to AMYabc123

I'll check back in later when I get a chance. Next is to figure out how to find it using my iPod touch.

Oh - and I updated my Gypsy today. I need to find the pictures from the carts online. I'd like to make a little book or something to keep with my Gypsy. It's hard to tell what the pictures really look like on the keypads.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to AMYabc123

Hey, Amy...glad you made it here. Love your avatar! And, your new name!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker

OK, Amy~~~~Open Safari and go to Scrapbook.com. Go to the NSBR and I put a link from there on my touch.

Touch the "Plus" Sign on the bottom. Then touch "Add to Home Screen" You will now have a direct link on your Touch screen.

With the NO's I put the link from their page and so then I always have to go and hit Last page when I get there. I think I land on page 40 something when I linked it.

Sorry to everyone else to have to read all of that.

uoduck
uoduck 
Queen
uoduck

Amy she is adorable - Congratulations!!!

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to uoduck

What's everyone up to??

Debbieb.....where are you? Has she been on FB?

Page 5 of 1135 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics