Page 6 of 1135 
Username Post: P365 chat        (Topic#1546241)
BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to ScrappinHusker

I haven't seen Debbieb for a while. I hope she finds us.

What are you up to? Im getting ready to update my blog and head to bed. Got a long day tomorrow of cleaning to get ready for last spaghetti dinner of the season.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to BridgetL

Moring all!

Love not having to sign in, easier to chat since this computer is so dang slow. It was taking an extra min or 2 just to log in. No kidding.

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to uoduck

Good morning! Wanted to head to Archivers for their open house. My tummy is hurting...hope I don't have what T had. UGH!! Maybe I will just sit at home and finish designing the christmas card. Probably a LOT cheaper! LOL

Enjoy your pasta dinner with your group of XC kids!

Hi Val! I agree....not signing in is very good!!!

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck

Debbie have you checked your email?

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to uoduck

Today's prompt is "kitchen".

Debbie I hope you don't get what T has. you should just curl up in bed and relax today.

Val loved the pics

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to BridgetL

can we post pictures here in this thread? I have a couple of the pages for the catalog Im working on and need some opinions.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to BridgetL

Thank you Bridget,

Yes you can, upload them to your Gallery - link under your avatar. Then either direct people their or share to the MB. I cant remember all the steps so will go do one. BRB

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to uoduck

OK sorry but this computer is just frustrating the you know what out of me, gonna reboot and try again.

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to uoduck

I was trying to load my pages and it was taking too long going to try again.

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to BridgetL

ok 2 pages were loaded to my gallery. Honest opinions please. I have to have it to her by the end of the month

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to BridgetL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Austin hope he has a great day

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to BridgetL

Wish I could curl up and read a book. Dang work!!! Always in the way....

Thanks for the bday wishes for my boy!

Val~~loved the pictures! Your girls are adorable!!! And, you are so very talented!

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck

Thanks Debbie!

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to uoduck

Instructions to post pics here from your Gallery

Once the image is uploaded click on:
Share Anywhere...
IMG Code (for forums......)
Select your size (I do larger)
Copy code where it says "Copy & Paste the embeded code below"
Then come here and Reply or Quick Reply to a post and paste it into your post.

Like this
Pumpkin Cake pops inspired by Bakerella By Uoduck

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to uoduck

love not having to sign in...

sad that my blackberry won't let me post (noting new, mb was the same way)

I need to plaky catchup but I am multitasking. Got a few things done at school - need to go back - but wanted to say good morning and good afternoon. I'm in sort of a down mood, not sure why -just am - hopefully I can shake it soon. Should be feeling great cause I lost another 2.6 this week for a total of 24.4 in the last 12 weeks.

BBL

BridgetL
Pro
BridgetL
In response to pammie~k

Congrats Pam on the weight loss. You are doing amazing.

hope you get to feeling better. I know when the weather changes it makes people feel down. I hope that is nothing more. Hugs

Ok so thank you guys for the comments on the pages. Do you think the colors on the character page are ok? Im not feeling it.

uoduck
uoduck 
Angel
uoduck
In response to BridgetL

I think the colors look good Bridget - you are pulling colors from the bows so IMO it all ties together.

AMYabc123
Expert
AMYabc123
In response to uoduck

Found it on my iPod touch! Thanks for telling me how Debbie! Very tired tonight and still a little sore. Hope to have some time in a little while for a sitz bath. Emma got the "all clear" after her blood test today. Bilirubin level went down to 11.4 which is much better. No more bili bed for her, so I was able to snuggle with her a lot today! Yay! Gotta go - paul's done with the dishes and it's time to take the gang upstairs. Good night everyone. Will check out galleries tomorrow - very impressed with pumpkin pops Val!

pammie~k
Idol
pammie~k
In response to AMYabc123

I soooo need to play catch up - and am sooooo glad I do not need to sign on each time!

We went out to dinenr tonight at RedRobin - had a great grilled chicken salad and enjoyed a glass of white zin - can I say I was in heaven (and after 12 weeks on WW with no alchohol I have a slight buzz)

OK - so check this out - this is what our son posted on FB today. Do NOT say anything over there please.....

Fatherhood seems pretty ******** cool. I'm excited...

really? couldn't even tell your Dad before you share it with the world. Guess he texted our oldest daughter about 10 days ago and told her. Dave is not saying anything but I think he is hurt (and he should be)

my digi friends faith sisters (and everyone else whyo does digi) is having a great sale this weekend. And they are having challenges where you can earn points to receive a discount or even a free collab kit.....check it out....

ScrappinHusker
Governor
ScrappinHusker
In response to pammie~k

Hello friends! Just got done watching TS3....yep....I cried!! Not really good timing to watch that when Austin just turned 16. He always use to watch TS with me.

Pam~~I am so sorry for Dave. That really stinks. I can't believe he hasn't said anything to his Dad.

Yea, Amy! Glad that you got it figured out how to check out the MB.

Bridget~~how did the pasta feed go?

Page 6 of 1135 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics